Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate (48976 Views)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by bhella10: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
2019 Presidential Election Result in Borno State
APC: 836,496
PDP: 71,788 grin

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by BJanta: 10:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
He is also a Bokoharam covert supporter/sponsor

And Obi-dent is the co-founder and life patron of UGM ,ESN ,IPOB ETC ,with a third class degree in Philosophy and a petty trader and the number one drug baron in the Southeast booming drug running and business.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by garfield1: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
bhella10:
2019 Presidential Election Result in Borno State
APC: 836,496
PDP: 71,788 grin

2023 apc 1.2 mil pdp 100,000 lp 2000
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by bhella10: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin
garfield1:

2023 apc 1.2 mil pdp 100,000 lp 2000
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by DMerciful(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
We are not talking of supporters, we're talking of the person himself!
BJanta:

And Obi-dent is the co-founder and life patron of UGM ,ESN ,IPOB ETC ,with a third class degree in Philosophy and a petty trader and the number one drug baron in the Southeast booming drug running and business.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Honjoshy4u: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Add:
He is a Boko Haram sympathiser.
He pushed for amnesty for Boko Haram and knows the were about of Chibok girls.

A failed ticket
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Ibkhaleel01: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Tinubu/APC have blown this! No one will vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket. No one!
Even if he chose John the Baptist, you have vowed to waste your votes. Your pastors have instructed you to also waste your votes.

Only a fool will make a decision to appease a few to the detriment of the majority.

You hated Buhari long before he became
president. He chose a Pastor as running
mate and he was even hated more....and his running mate was derided. Many Pastors even attacked him.
Puuuuleaaase!
Enough of hiding behind religion to institute hatred.

Funny enough people that won't vote for APC are angry about the Muslim Muslim
APC ticket.... fear Nigerian Chrstians...the most hypocrital and hate filled xtians on earth

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Omookunnimi(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Olastep1:
I am a Yoruba Christian and Yes, I am never going to vote for Tinubu just because he is Yoruba.

Just because he is Yoruba doesn't make me richer. He has no benefit to me and many Yorubas

I am Yoruba me and my family will campaign and vote for Tinubu. I have not met him personally but I know what he can do because his work in Lagos speak volume for him. I wish him best luck.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by almarthins(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:

Just because it's obvious Peter Obi is behind IPOB terrorists activities doesn't mean u can falsely accused others.

Go back to 2015. The same thing we said about buhari that he is not a terrorist apologist. This shitima na d same people that was supporting boko Aram.

Tinubu just made mistake with his choice
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by BJanta: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
We are not talking of supporters, we're talking of the person himself!

I'm also not talking about Obi-dent supporters, but about Obi-dent himself. How different are UGM/ESN/IPOB from Bokoharam? They are even worse than Bokoharam, because they slaughtering their own Ibo people and you people don’t feel ashamed of this. So what's your point ?
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Omookunnimi(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Olastep1:
I am a Yoruba Christian and Yes, I am never going to vote for Tinubu just because he is Yoruba.

Just because he is Yoruba doesn't make me richer. He has no benefit to me and many Yorubas

I am a Yoruba and Christian to the core, me and my family will campaign and vote for Tinubu. I have not met him personally but I know what he can do because his work in Lagos speak volume for him. I wish him best luck.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Onyipk: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
You forgot point six.
He is a major boko haram contributor!

I remain absolutely;
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by cochexky: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Is that all?

My dear just imagine oo.. as young I'm his Education background doesn't near mine oo...

Lol highest Education.. masters on agricultural economics.. no wonder

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by cochexky: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Is that all?

Others na work experience like Boko H tasted and trusted lol

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by seunayantokun(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
A chief coordinator of terrorists.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Thegoodone13(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
H
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by IbadeHQ: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Speak for yourself. U people are just too manipulative.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by chaloskyx: 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol wait i thought it was the entire SW and North that was telling the igbos to do their worst they dont count since are just a dot in the circle now Christians are crying over muslim muslim ticket just shows Nigerians are selfish if you dint have a problem when igbos were marginalised you should also not have a problem when Christians are marginalised simple. power to the North!!!! christians do your worst you are just a dont in the circle
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Bebem(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Is it not better they make mistakes that would be in our favor?
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Bebem(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
9jii:

Just because it's obvious Peter Obi is behind IPOB terrorists activities doesn't mean u can falsely accused others.

Eiya! You can do better.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Benbellamor: 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kagd10:

He's not. Boko haram started under Yaradua but Yaradua waged war against them hence they couldn't function.
Book haram first Gained recognition with the Chibok Girls Abduction... Who was Governor when Chibok girls were kidnapped? Whose state? Shettima was the Governor of Borno....He confessed to keep the abduction in his own state secret from the centre Federal Government... So...how can we trust him with bigger responsibility when he already failed in the smaller responsibility? https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201163-i-not-call-jonathan-chibok-girls-abducted-boko-haram-borno-governor-shettima.html
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Bebem(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tenses:

This one is obviously a kindergarten alias indomie generation or probably a Tinubu idiaat that is hungry for agbado and cassava.

Lol. Comrade reduce your voice.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Bebem(m): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Boko Haram sponsor....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]

Is that agbado or cassava that you're eating comrade? Are we ready? Lol
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by rezy15(m): 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
eitsei:
suddenly he has become a boko haram suppirter
Well little child, unlike you, he reads the news. Try it sometime
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by ArewaNorth: 12:14am On Jul 11, 2022
DMerciful:
When campaign starts ,we're going to loud it with evidence. Shettima is a Bokoharam supporter with evidences

Did your useless agenda and baseless noise stopped Buhari from becoming President in 2015 and 2019?
You aspersed all sort of fabricated allegations of Boko Haram and Banditry on Buhari but u woefully failed. Peter Obi, Kwankwaso and Atiku will make it easier for Tinubu to withstand your religious bigotry and win election that will put u in a regrettable shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by CoolAmbience(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Mtchewww.

You never know where you dey.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by AlphaTaikun: 1:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by DMerciful(m): 1:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Ex-gov Ali Modu Sherif accused him so what are you saying? He was warned about holding waec in chibok but he did not listen because he had a game plan. Even when the girls were kidnapped, he did not inform the president for 3 days. You must be a joke to campaign for a bokoharam apologist
ArewaNorth:

Did your useless agenda and baseless noise stopped Buhari from becoming President in 2015 and 2019?
You aspersed all sort of fabricated allegations of Boko Haram and Banditry on Buhari but u woefully failed. Peter Obi, Kwankwaso and Atiku will make it easier for Tinubu to withstand your religious bigotry and win election that will put u in a regrettable shame!
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by elijahkayode(m): 1:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu life go soon spoil so despite everything, he still went ahead with this Muslim/Muslim 1993 didn't end well, tinubu self no go end well
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by sokera: 2:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Olastep1:

My account is over 10 years on Nairaland. Google my username
we are grown past believing every yoruba names on social media are truly Yoruba citizens … we have categories of yoruba citizens … we have the full blooded (Omoluabi) - this kind of yoruba citizens don’t have any other nation blood in them , their parents and grandparents are all yoruba . We have the half-blood yoruba this kind are with mix loyalty because either their fathers or mothers are not yoruba citizens , these kind of yoruba citizens have divided loyalty. And we have the non-yoruba that claim to be yoruba maybe because one of their grandparents is yoruba … but we the true sons of the land knows what it takes and we know the benefit of self preservation… it will be very very foolish for any true yoruba citizens to say Tinubu is not experienced or to play to the game of the Igbos to discredit your own Tinubu to sell their own Peter Obi … I can tell you we the true son of yoruba land knows how to deal with them on election days … plans are have done and sealed … they will be shocked
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Fuckjesusandgod: 2:11am On Jul 11, 2022
I'm sure you're not speaking for all the omoluabis, no sensible Yoruba will be tribalistic enough to vote tinubu. We have grown pass that stage, all we need is someone who can fix the country regardless of your region, not someone feeling entitled like the presidency is their family birth right.
Peace!

sokera:
we are grown past believing every yoruba names on social media are truly Yoruba citizens … we have categories of yoruba citizens … we have the full blooded (Omoluabi) - this kind of yoruba citizens don’t have any other nation blood in them , their parents and grandparents are all yoruba . We have the half-blood yoruba this kind are with mix loyalty because either their fathers or mothers are not yoruba citizens , these kind of yoruba citizens have divided loyalty. And we have the non-yoruba that claim to be yoruba maybe because one of their grandparents is yoruba … but we the true sons of the land knows what it takes and we know the benefit of self preservation… it will be very very foolish for any true yoruba citizens to say Tinubu is not experienced or to play to the game of the Igbos to discredit your own Tinubu to sell their own Peter Obi … I can tell you we the true son of yoruba land knows how to deal with them on election days … plans are have done and sealed … they will be shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko At The Stadium Cheering Super Eagles (Video) / Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.