Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate (48963 Views)

Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: How Tinubu’s Running Mate Will Emerge / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by sokera: 2:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Fuckjesusandgod:
I'm sure you're not speaking for all the omoluabis, no sensible Yoruba will be tribalistic enough to vote tinubu. We have grown pass that stage, all we need is someone who can fix the country regardless of your region, not someone feeling entitled like the presidency is their family birth right.
Peace!
When I support my own you call it tribalistic but when Igbos support their own you call it fixing Nigeria … Peter Peter Obi fix south-east first … he is not even close to Fashola politically not to talk of Jagaban… I can bet with anything Peter Obi won’t come close to third

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by ultimateprof: 2:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Finally, Tinubu have used his hands to kill himself. The Christians in APC will depart and the remaining bokoharam members will vote for him and Shetima in 2023 abi?

Say no to terrorist.

Vote for Peter Obi in the 2023.

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Segzy22: 2:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Tinubu/APC have blown this! No one will vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket. No one!
We will vote Muslim Muslim I'm a Christian

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by ElSudani: 3:18am On Jul 11, 2022
DMerciful:
He is also a Bokoharam covert supporter/sponsor

Nonsense, boko haram are driven by fanatism, hate and intolerance, the same emotions that are driving most of you who are opposed to this ticket. You are not better than the boko haram yourself.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by DMerciful(m): 3:29am On Jul 11, 2022
All this your defense of Shettima, the bokoharam sponsor will not work. Tinubu has got it coming!

Adding more baggages to his already battered image
ElSudani:

Nonsense, boko haram are driven by fanatism, hate and intolerance, the same emotions that are driving most of you who are opposed to this ticket. You are not better than the boko haram yourself.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by khadaffi(m): 3:40am On Jul 11, 2022
DMerciful:
When campaign starts ,we're going to loud it with evidence. Shettima is a Bokoharam supporter with evidences

He is a Boko Haram supporter and I have evidence with some video evidence of what he said personally. I would have dropped links here but the thread had gone far already. Maybe we will just wait till it's campaign time.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Anyone who speaks against Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket is not speaking from political point of view rather he/she is just being religion fanatic.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Olastep1:

Check my account. My account is over 10 years on Nairaland

it make no different and what am I checking impersonator account for, are you people just impersonating Yoruba?

naive cow
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by zomby(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
You are totally wrong!
Tinubu is not a stupid man; he doesn’t allow emotions or sentiments to determine his moves…this is what separates him from the FlatHeadsss, who severely lack basic common sense.
I’m confident that once again Tinubu has made the right decision.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by zomby(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2022
lansile:
Anyone who speaks against Muslim-Muslim or Christian-Christian ticket is not speaking from political point of view rather he/she is just being religion fanatic.
I completely agree!

You never ask whether your pilot is a Muslim or a christian; you just want to get to your destination safely.
You also don’t care whether your doctor is a Muslim or a christian, you just want an excellent treatment and feel better asap.

If Muslim and Muslim ticket will rescue this country and move us forward, so be it.

If you know one or 2 things about Tinubu, you would know that he is not a religion fanatic; the man eats with Muslims and Christians with a complete sincerity. He is a man of every Nigerian. In fact, his wife is a christian.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Kagd10: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Benbellamor:
Book haram first Gained recognition with the Chibok Girls Abduction... Who was Governor when Chibok girls were kidnapped? Whose state? Shettima was the Governor of Borno....He confessed to keep the abduction in his own state secret from the centre Federal Government... So...how can we trust him with bigger responsibility when he already failed in the smaller responsibility? https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201163-i-not-call-jonathan-chibok-girls-abducted-boko-haram-borno-governor-shettima.html

Not true. Boko haram first gained recognition when they killed over 200 people under Yaradua tenure. That was why Yaradua waged war against them.

Shettima had nothing to do with it because he was yet to become a governor sef. PDP members blamed him for the abduction of Chibok girls because it happened in his state and the fact that Shettima was an APC governor while another APC member, Buhari was contesting for the presidency position against Jonathan.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Kagd10: 7:20am On Jul 11, 2022
DMerciful:
I did not say he started bokoharam, but he was shielding them and using them as campaign against GEJ

Shielded? When he didn't even know who they were to begin with. I mean these group were already existing under Yaradua to begin with.

The only mistake he did was equating them with Niger Delta fighters because first, Niger Delta region are generating revenues for the country. Secondly, the Niger Delta fighters weren't killing people but their grievances were with the people exploiting their oil without giving much in return while spoiling their environment.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Maghan37: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2022
DMerciful:
I did not say he started bokoharam, but he was shielding them and using them as campaign against GEJ
Amnesty is not shielding. The truth is that to end the violence we have in this country, you will need a similar program like the amnesty program and poverty alleviation programs as well.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by wandyvirus(m): 7:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Where do you guys get these lies from?
The president was informed and did nothing for three days. Instead they started a propaganda that the girls were never kidnapped but we're in govt house. That was a lie. It was until Tinubu took Shettina on a global media tour 5 days after that the world believed and the Nigerian Govt swung into action.
Shettima was not told by anyone to move WAEC to anywhere.
It is an election period I know but these lies won't get you anywhere.
Besides the security apparatus is NOT in the hands of the Governor of ANY STATE in Nigeria. ONLY the president can order the police and military. Shettima inaugurated the civilian fighters against BH. Hunters and vigilantes were conscripted for protecting the people before ISWAP and the militia from Libya joined forces with BH.

DMerciful:
Shettima! He was informed by Wike as minister of state for education not to hold waec in chibok because of bokoharam, he did not listen and the girls were kidnapped. On top that, he did not inform the president for 3 days!
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by wandyvirus(m): 7:45am On Jul 11, 2022
[/b]As Young as I am[b]

[/b]His Educational qualifications does not come close to what I have achieved in education[b]

[/b]LOL, highest educational qualification is Masters IN(not on) Agricultural Economics[b]

If you had any education at all that is how you would have phrased your words. But we know the truth. You are just someone who had the chance to learn as an apprentice for Seven years on how to sell fake parts or drugs or some counterfeited goods and got some secondary school education.
We know that the entire SE has a big boy-child education problem.
So we forgive your inability to write well. I hope you can read all I wrote well. Don't break your teeth while you are at it.
Ewu of the lowest grade. The type that Is left to roam on garbage dumps.

See tge madman that advised Petoobi cheesy

cochexky:

My dear just imagine oo.. as young I'm his Education background doesn't near mine oo...

Lol highest Education.. masters on agricultural economics.. no wonder

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by YelloweWest: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
DMerciful:
He is also a Bokoharam covert supporter/sponsor
Support your claim with evidence
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by akbonus: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Kriely:
A vote for Tinubu/Shettima is a vote for progress and a better Nigeria.

A vote for Obi-Dirty is a wasted vote! grin

MAY YOU GENERATION RECIEVE AND ENJOY THE LIFE PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN NIGERIA TODAY IN JESUS NAME,SAY AMEEN TO THIS PRAYER BEFORE YOU ARE DOOM
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by akbonus: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2022
DEAD ON ARRIVAL,I WILL GIVE YOU 5 SOLID REASONS WHY IT WILL NEVER WORK IN THIS PRESENT NIGERIA SITUATION.

1.NO CHRISTIAN WITH HIS SENSES STILL SITTING ON HIS HEAD AND SERVING GOD WILL VOTE FOR THESE MEN BECAUSE THEY WIL RUIN NIGERIA.
2.TINUBU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN FAITH EVEN AS HIS WIFE IS A PASTOR IN RCCG,THAT GOES TO TELL YOU THAT CHRISTIANS WILL SUFFER MORE PERSECUTION FROM THIS GOVERNMENT THAN THE PREVIOUS,TINUBU HAS STARTED IT WITH WIFE ALREADY.
3.MUSLIMS WILL NEVER ALLOW A CHRISTIAN - CHRISTIAN TICKET,NEVER.
4.TINUBU AND SHETTIMA ARE BOTH CORRUPT POLITICAINS.
5.SHETTIMA IS A CONFIRM MEMBER OF THE DEADLY BOKO HARAM SECT LIKE BUHARI,SO INSECURITY CONTINUES.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Prince2bad(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2022
9jii:

Just because it's obvious Peter Obi is behind IPOB terrorists activities doesn't mean u can falsely accused others.

It's obvious you have a coconut head
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by akbonus: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2022
DEAD ON ARRIVAL,I WILL GIVE YOU 5 SOLID REASONS WHY IT WILL NEVER WORK IN THIS PRESENT NIGERIA SITUATION.

1.NO CHRISTIAN WITH HIS SENSES STILL SITTING ON HIS HEAD AND SERVING GOD WILL VOTE FOR THESE MEN BECAUSE THEY WIL RUIN NIGERIA.
2.TINUBU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN FAITH EVEN AS HIS WIFE IS A PASTOR IN RCCG,THAT GOES TO TELL YOU THAT CHRISTIANS WILL SUFFER MORE PERSECUTION FROM THIS GOVERNMENT THAN THE PREVIOUS,TINUBU HAS STARTED IT WITH WIFE ALREADY.
3.MUSLIMS WILL NEVER ALLOW A CHRISTIAN - CHRISTIAN TICKET,NEVER.
4.TINUBU AND SHETTIMA ARE BOTH CORRUPT POLITICAINS.
5.SHETTIMA IS A CONFIRM MEMBER OF THE DEADLY BOKO HARAM SECT LIKE BUHARI,SO INSECURITY CONTINUES.
6.YOU HAVE SHOWN US SHETTIMA'S CERTIFICATE, WHY DID YOU NOT SHOWS TIFNUBU'S OWN WITH DATE,AGE AND SCHOOLS ATTENDED(CHICAGO BOBO)
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by cozy7(m): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
"Emi lo kan", such statement had clearly shown from beginning that BAT cares for no one but himself. I wish Nigerian youth will open their eyes n leave this dying old man alone.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by DMerciful(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2022
All these defenses now will not fly. You're arguing against documented evidence
wandyvirus:
Where do you guys get these lies from?
The president was informed and did nothing for three days. Instead they started a propaganda that the girls were never kidnapped but we're in govt house. That was a lie. It was until Tinubu took Shettina on a global media tour 5 days after that the world believed and the Nigerian Govt swung into action.
Shettima was not told by anyone to move WAEC to anywhere.
It is an election period I know but these lies won't get you anywhere.
Besides the security apparatus is NOT in the hands of the Governor of ANY STATE in Nigeria. ONLY the president can order the police and military. Shettima inaugurated the civilian fighters against BH. Hunters and vigilantes were conscripted for protecting the people before ISWAP and the militia from Libya joined forces with BH.

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by DMerciful(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Who's talking about amnesty? We're talking about tacit support for bokoharam, you're talking of amnesty
Maghan37:
Amnesty is not shielding. The truth is that to end the violence we have in this country, you will need a similar program like the amnesty program and poverty alleviation programs as well.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by DMerciful(m): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2022
He did far more than that. The fact that you're supporting Tinubu shouldn't make you rewrite history
Kagd10:

Shielded? When he didn't even know who they were to begin with. I mean these group were already existing under Yaradua to begin with.

The only mistake he did was equating them with Niger Delta fighters because first, Niger Delta region are generating revenues for the country. Secondly, the Niger Delta fighters weren't killing people but their grievances were with the people exploiting their oil without giving much in return while spoiling their environment.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by yemmie(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Shettima can’t remember us again when we used to sit together at Polo club Maiduguri and Maiduguri Hotels , Millionaires quarters in Maiduguri, when he was at Zenith Bank in
maiduguri 2002 / 2003 . The man
Shettima is a very correct detribalised Nigerian ..
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Tareq1105: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Kagd10:

He's not. Boko haram started under Yaradua but Yaradua waged war against them hence they couldn't function.

Boko Haram started 5 yrs before he became governor.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Timmi: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2022
sosanova:
election day
The current killing of Christians and attack on churches by Boko Haram, Bandits and ISWAP will become child's play when we now have Muslim President and Muslim Vice President.
Any christian that goes out to support or campaign or vote for Muslim Muslim ticket is forever doomed and the blood of innocent christians that have been gruesomely murdered and massacred by this blood thirsty Jihadist terrorists will forever hunt any Christian who supports, votes or campaigns for this devilish Muslim Muslim ticket[/b]

Dumb ass people, the periods that you have a Christian (Obasanjo and Jonathan) as President, what did they achieve for Christians. It was during Obasanjo that Sharia was introduced and it was during Jonathan that Boko Haram started. Playing religious game has never and will not serve the advancement of our country nor her people. It’s time for a paradigm shift
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by fuck419: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Just as Obasanjo made the worst mistake of life by choosing Atiku then, Tinubu has made same. But Obasanjo got away with his, Tinubu is not. It's a pity how history and curse interplay in modern politics.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2022
ecolime:

Suffer no dey tire you? shocked

He is a Muslim..

Mk em enjoy

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by latolz: 10:23am On Jul 11, 2022
The audacity of these elements is shameful and repercursive.. This is way too much... Only if the south could unite as one regardless of their differences all this nonesense will stop..
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by ofwest47(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2022
All of you so called Christians __ ""C A N can of worms groups"" take it or leave it, what the country needed is good foresightedness governmental administration be it Muslim _ Muslim ticket or Christian _ Christian ticket. And knowing the good foresightedness of Tinubu's administration from the word go, we have no other way of bringing him and his partner to the next Presidential administration than to vote for him come 2023 Presidential election.
Re: Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate by Billsclinton(m): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Imagine this country and this blood thirsty party. They want us to vote the killers of #EndSars protesters and boko haram member sympathiser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri / Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.