Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate (33558 Views)

Coup: U.S Mounts Pressure On Tinubu As ECOWAS Fumes Over Mixed Signal / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / 2023: CAN Fumes As MURIC Kicks Against Support For RCCG Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
richie240:
Nwanyi, dts why we are in a democracy and not dictatorship nah?
Nobody is forcing u or any other person to like/vote him.

Una don start with this old rhetorics again.
So na obiwey open Pandora account with hin 13 yr old dota name nor selfish abi?
Na obi wey invest anambala state money inside hin family biznaze nor selfish abi?

Thank God say man's nor be God, or else some ppl for don delete am tey-tey!
Ipob bu ipob any day anytime!
cool
Kai as a Lagosian I knew Bola Ahmed Tinubu was evil, but I didn’t realize how evil this demon really is.

Nigeria is a play ground of the devil.

Someone on this forum a few weeks back said Bola Tinubu has a hand in the Owo massacre for sacrifice after he hurriedly gave them 50 million Naira 2 days after, quite plausible.

Demonic people.

1 Like

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Adexxi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
And what was the benefit of your useless islamic religion to Nigeria and the world at large The world could have been better without islam , useless terrorist set of people . How many people have you killed today cos' your Prophet promised you 72 virgins in heaven . Bleep you . Alabosi , osinwin eniyan
adekolaelect:
they will start attacking you when it comes to Religious yet they are the most Devilish poeple in Both Religions. Many Mumu Religions pretenders .pls don't bit me with your poisoning Teeth's go and bit your VP with nothing who can not stop or protest the killing of Christian's in Nigeria. Religions war will only put you poeple in more problem if you know you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by themanderon: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
Christians should better be wise. These Jihadists are spreading themselves everywhere like a bay tree. If for one reason or the other these devils rig themselves in then that may very well be a threat to Christianity everywhere in Nigeria. My spirit tells me that the spirit of the antichrist which is spreading everywhere like wildfire evidenced by the killings, especially of Christians nationwide would use these guys as his minions. Think about those that voted Buhari and yet under his watch have lost their lives ad vote wisely. APC does not mean well for this nation but ethnic and religious sentiments are not making people think well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by richie240: 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Perocom(m): 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by richie240: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Good nwokem, DTS why u have d option of voting obi
Let others show their 'swaga' / 'atikulate' in peace while u do urs.
Nor be fight!
cool
Perocom:

Very insensitive combo
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
richie240:

Lulz.....and we come back again to d starting block: which one of those contesting alongside him is not 'evil'?
cool
My God Tinubu is a monster, just last week we saw pictures of the beast dining with the Chaugorys in Paris?

I pity people like you, damned to damnation & perdition, sold their existence to servants of incubus

1 Like

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by adekolaelect(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
Adexxi:
And what was the benefit of your useless islamic religion to Nigeria and the world at large The world could have been better without islam , useless terrorist set of people . How many people have you killed today cos' your Prophet promised you 72 virgins in heaven . Bleep you . Alabosi , osinwin eniyan
I don't know I am chatting with brain dead kid....

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Adexxi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Your father . Oloriburuku Omo iran kiran
adekolaelect:
I don't know I am chatting with brain dead kid....

1 Like

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
PigTormentor:

Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN .

You can kiss my black ass.
So Christians in Nigeria are now Criminals because Bola Tinubu is running on a Muslim Muslim ticket?

E never win, you have started stereotyping & degrading us?

3 Likes

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
adekolaelect:
The most foolishness part of you is the way you carry Religions that is more than your existence for head like Gala..... Many of you are just bigot in both popular Religions yet the preaching and Wisdom of God is not in your side . morales Religions bigot everywhere.
I just spoke the truth to your senses like the angel will do to the one he was sent to deliver a message too......if you like heed. But know one thing for sure, if the presidency goes the way of the jihadist as you want it...There will be so many heads on the ground in your family....even your dog will not be spared. You can confirm from the family of those 700 people that were burnt alive by the fulani jihadist in southern kaduna in 2016 how it feels.....You no wan get sense but you go get sense by force....well! maybe in hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
PigTormentor:

The CAN is a criminal enterprise. Religious fanatical idiots.
Wow you prove them right, when they say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.

I know to you MURIC Members, ISWAP & Boko Haram are evangelists just doing their assignments in the name of Allah?

2 Likes

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Abdu81: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Do tinubu and his supporters remember that there are three Muslim candidates fighting for the same northern votes.
While christians and the youths are focused on one candidate.

1 Like

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by tnerro1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
So during Christmas who will Christians pay homage to in Aso rock?

I wanted south 2023 but will not vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket, God forbid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by richie240: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
My God Tinubu is a monster, just last week we saw pictures of the beast dining with the Chaugorys in Paris?

I pity people like you, damned to damnation & perdition, sold their existence to servants of incubus

Lulz....let's report him to ICC, UN, ECOWAS, interpol (etc) for dining with d 'Shaguris' then.

Nevertheless u never ansa my kwenshun: which one of them is clean?
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by adioolayi(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Joseph Wey, Tinubu will See it, he will not enter.

What happened to MKO Abiola awaits him, who the Gods want to destroy, they first make mad.

I actually called your attention to it because you said "the military didn't not try this"
Gowon's rule was a Christian-Christian rule

Anyways, let Tinubu's choice be his personal cross and that of APC
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by adekolaelect(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:

I just spoke the truth to your senses like the angel will do to the one he was sent to deliver a message too......if you like heed. But know one thing for sure, if the presidency goes the way of the jihadist as you want it...There will be so many heads on the ground in your family....even your dog will not be spared. You can confirm from the family of those 700 people that were burnt alive by the fulani jihadist in southern kaduna in 2016 how it feels.....You no wan get sense but you go get sense by force....well! maybe in hell.
Nonentity stupid fellow is wailing with bitterness in his voice .why do you want die on top Tinubu vp when many of you are not ready to vote him before due to the hatred you have for him known to yourselves? Stop crying use your PVC to reject what you don't want . A Bitterness minded fellow like you can not have peace and joy due to the cancer of hatred and bitterness in you.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by beckybabajide: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Well to CAN this will be a big lesson to u all, when u will be collecting Ghana must go from all this politician now u have seen how they have Rob poopoo on all the Christians in Nigeria, what Tinubu just told u all is that he has the key to all ur ranting but if you people did not make it right God the father almighty will prove himself just like he did when the military was there and the blood of the innocent will cry loudly for vengeance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by tnerro1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
CAN should be bold and state where they stand, if the heavens should fall, so be it

1 Like

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
richie240:

Lulz....let's report him to ICC, UN, ECOWAS .... for dining with d 'Shaguris' then.

Nevertheless u never ansa my kwenshun: which one of them is clean?
Wow my goodness gracious Bola Mohamed Tinubu is a beast without a conscience, the man is pure evil incarnated.

Jehovah will show him that he is a mere mortal, the incubus has no fear of God in him.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by coolplanet: 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/can-fumes-over-tinubus-choice-of-muslim-running-mate/

The choice of voting Muslim Muslim is not in our hands. CAN should tell all pastors to tell their members to vote out this sentimental approach. Can the north or Muslims allow Christian Christian ticket without bloodshed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by richie240: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Walahi, u play too much.
buckeyemedia:
Wow my goodness gracious Bola Tinubu is a beast without a conscience, the man is pure evil incarnated.
Ngwa, meditate on this as u sleep tonight!
cool

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by mhmsadyq(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
jaxxy:

Christians will rather vote for a dog than Muslim/Muslim ticket.

it is over for Apc..

Vote for your christian dog.
It will only make it easier for us come 2023!

1 Like

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by buckeyemedia: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
richie240:
Walahi, u play too much.

Ngwa, meditate on this as u sleep tonight!
cool
Let the blood of your fellow youths killed @ the Lekki Toll Plaza run by LCC, Tinubu’s company be on your head & descendants.

Say amen to that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by edungene7: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2022
Cyberterror:
CAN should go and sit down. Hypocrites involving themselves in politics and bitterness like pagans. If truly they are Christians, they will obey the teachings of Christ who commanded his followers to love their enemies and pray for those who persecute them. God works in mysterious ways. This Muslim Muslim ticket could very well end up favouring Christians more than people would imagine.
The color of yr hypocrisy is confusing me can u tell me please would u support a Christian Christian ticket just off yr mic and getat from here
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Arysexy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
That means they will close Aso rock chapel as no president or VP to worship there.

No Christmas or Easter homage in Aso rock

Christians wake up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by edungene7: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
The dial is cast they want to Islamize Nigeria it won't work that I can tell u for free APC is DOA only if they successed in rigging this election

2 Likes

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
mhmsadyq:

Vote for your christian dog.
It will only make it easier for us come 2023!

Even Buhari dey laugh u. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by richie240: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lulz....u don jump commot from 'tilumbu mozlem-mozlem' saga onto 'tilumbu-tollgate' saga now-now? grin grin

Walahi, depression odi real!! grin grin
buckeyemedia:
Let the blood of your fellow youths killed @ the Lekki Toll Plaza run by LCC, Tinubu’s company be on your head & descendants.

Say amen to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.