Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate (33568 Views)

Coup: U.S Mounts Pressure On Tinubu As ECOWAS Fumes Over Mixed Signal / APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / 2023: CAN Fumes As MURIC Kicks Against Support For RCCG Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Na you go die with your idiotic reasoning. You Muslims think this is 1993. You're a headslamer and I say death to all jihadist and headslammers
Me Muslim? grin

Can you see how fool!!!sh and stup!!d you are? Just like your use.less father you have at home.

Let CAN go and die with their stupid opinion. Make dem start a political party if dem no happy.

You can go and hang yourself and die too!
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by baretalk: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Fumers cheesy
Christians are being killed you called off your protests out of mediocrity and fear. CAN you people have money and numbers for nothing. Nigerian Christians CAN is your problem. See how active other religious groups and association are, even taking FG to court and winning...make una dey wait for heaven na, docile people.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Ikpaitid: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2022
If CAN are members of APC they xan talk,of not then they should shut up or go to court.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 11, 2022
If this Muslim-Muslim ticket is going to cause problem maybe Buhari should be given a third chance..Buhari for 3rd term..on buhari mandate i stand!
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Flows001(m): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2022
PigTormentor:

Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.
Your father is an idiotic bas@ard.
Stupid fool with 0% home training...
I dare you to go out and insult CAN if you're bold enough, it's not by hiding behind your miserable moniker in a faceless forum..

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by meeketta: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Cyberterror:
CAN should go and sit down. Hypocrites involving themselves in politics and bitterness like pagans. If truly they are Christians, they will obey the teachings of Christ who commanded his followers to love their enemies and pray for those who persecute them. God works in mysterious ways. This Muslim Muslim ticket could very well end up favouring Christians more than people would imagine.
I think you know what you are saying!
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Omooba77: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2022
JaroMan:

I’m Obi-dient; but what CAN is saying is nonsense. There are APC, PDP, LP, NNPP and so on; tell your members to choose any of these parties apart from APC if you think APC doesn’t protect your interests. This is democracy and parties choose the approach that will win elections for them, it is you the voter that will say “NO” by voting against the party. Or is CAN saying that, they would’ve chosen Tinubu if he had picked a Christian vp despite the atrocities of APC?
That is why I think CAN will still vote APC because he’s from south west but not as a body now. And they won’t support any candidate openly, as they would’ve supported Tinubu if he had picked a Christian VP.
We know these people
You must be a liar...
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Tareq1105: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2022
another1:
Upon all the killings of Christians in Nigeria Tinubu went ahead and chose a Muslim vp.
Is okay.
So whenever Christians are kill will and his deputy will come out and say government will get to the root abi

What has Osinbajo done since they have been killing christians in the North? For your information, VP is a spare tyre position, he cannot do anything. To me, the position is inconsequential. The disposition of the president is what is important.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by mfcane(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Must they always fume vote the candidate of your choice and leave him alone. Must you vote Apc
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Ogamysamo: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Favorolasupo:
If this Muslim-Muslim ticket is going to cause problem maybe Buhari should be given a third chance..Buhari for 3rd term..on buhari mandate i stand!
third term is not allow for presidential seat in nigeria na,
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Maybe in this case..it will be allowed
Ogamysamo:
third term is not allow for presidential seat in nigeria na,
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Seyong10(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2022
FuckkME:
how will someone whose all brain is stuck with Agbado and cassava day and night be smart cheesy cheesy

Ur really rating Tinubu high ooo grin
Young man, just look at you..lol.. that man eats better than you ever will so please stop shooting yourself in the leg.. I doubt if you have a voter's card, if you do, cast it and fight for what you want instead of ranting uselessly here on social media.. Thanks
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by another1: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Tareq1105:

What has Osinbajo done since they have been killing christians in the North? For your information, VP is a spare tyre position, he cannot do anything. To me, the position is inconsequential. The disposition of the president is what is important.
Same you were crying everywhere power should return to South.
What moral justification do you have to prove to me that there are no competent, educated, and qualified northern Christians to run with Tinubu.
He only chose him for his selfish and political gain that already backfire.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Ogamysamo: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2022
Favorolasupo:
Maybe in this case..it will be allowed
lol! hope you participated in the constitution amendment exercise and propose for it already?
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Mrfixitt(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Me Muslim? grin

Can you see how fool!!!sh and stup!!d you are? Just like your use.less father you have at home.

Let CAN go and die with their stupid opinion. Make dem start a political party if dem no happy.

You can go and hang yourself and die too!
It's glaring your life is entangled in frustration. I'm not the cause of your failure so your frustrations should be channelled to your failure of a father who failed to establish you a son.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Goldencheese(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2022
There's no way to like your riposte a million times. Thanks

Built2last:
By chosing to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country like Nigeria and at a time such as now, the one clear message the APC is sending to the Christian Community in Nigeria is; DO YOUR WORST! YOU DON'T COUNT!

Beyond this insult, the most imb£cilic set of idjiots are the people who, in a bid to protect their own intestinal interest, argue that a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a highly volatile multi-religious Nigeria, , doesn't matter as long as they are competent (As if there are no competent Christians in the North). If it doesn't matter, why did some people give that as a condition for supporting Tinubu who himself is a Muslim? This is the fuulish justification we were given when Buhari was filling all sensitive positions with only people from a particular region and religion. Today, how far?

And because for some of our Daddy G.O and Men of God, the bl00d of money appears ticker than the bl00d of Christ, this insult might be left unresponded to. Some of them may even find a way to justify this even if it means standing the Bible on its head like Pastor Poju did when he turned the definition of faith upside down in a desperate bid to disguise his support for Tinubu. Pa Adeboye will deliberately play the 'see no evil and hear no evil' card. Bakare will most definitely find a way to defend this as a way of paying back his debt to Tinubu. No surprise in his own case.

But I trust the irrepressible Bishops David Oyedepo and David Ibiyeomie. Those two have never been found wanting when it comes to defending the interests of their flock.

As for CAN, I want to believe they are preparing a ROBUST counter measure beyond mere rhetorics.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Haykings02: 10:39am On Jul 11, 2022
The north will NEVER support a Christian Christian candidate so God forbid APC and their Muslim Muslim candidate.

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2022
I wish i did..
Ogamysamo:
lol! hope you participated in the constitution amendment exercise and propose for it already?
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by ismodiwa(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2022
The issue of Religious Bigotry did not start from the North* . Let's go back to 1962, when a Northern Muslim, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa registered Nigeria as a member of the World Council of Churches and International Bible Society in 1963, no complain from the Muslim North. Saturday was a working day in Nigeria until 1973, Gowon, a Christian minority from the North declared it a work free day, to enable the Seventh Day Adventist Church to worship, no complain from the Muslim North.
In February 1979, Olusegun Obasanjo denied Ahmed Deedat, an Islamic Preacher, entry into Nigeria, no complain from the Muslim North.
In 1982 pope John Paul II was welcomed to Nigeria by a Muslim, Alhaji Shehu Shagari. Reinhart Bonke, a Christian Crusader, had a free enterance to Nigeria at will, no complain. Abacha welcomed Pope John Paul and established Papal Square along Kubwa express way, no complain from Muslims.
All CAN has done is instigate the dumbest of it's brethren..
I will vote Asiwaju
Asiwaju will win
Asiwaju is our next president by God's will
#deal with it
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Ogamysamo: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2022
grin
Favorolasupo:
I wish i did..
grin
Favorolasupo:
I wish i did..
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by pacespot(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2022
The full islamization of Nigeria is brewing at the moment. To Yoruba's Christians that might be thinking that a Yorùbá Muslim like Tinubu cannot islamize Nigeria, remeber it is not Buhari that is killing you right presently, but his body language that is showing he is not against the activities of the Fúlàní herdsmen and Boko Haram is enough to kill you. Tinubu might not be instructing jihadists to enter Yoruba's land but his presidency with this Muslim-Muslim ticket will embolden those who will enter Yoruba's lands with the aim to destroy and kill you. And Tinubu can do nothing to save you in this circumstance before his government will be dominated by those loyal to these invaders. And don't forget that your man is a desperate man willing to keep his seat as a president at any cost.

And mind you, Muslims have a stronger bond towards their faith than to their tribe.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by pacespot(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2022
The full islamization of Nigeria is brewing at the moment. To Yoruba's Christians who might think that a Yorùbá Muslim like Tinubu cannot islamize Nigeria, remeber it is not Buhari that is killing you right presently, but his body language that is showing he is not against the activities of the Fúlàní herdsmen and Boko Haram is enough to kill you. Tinubu might not be the one instructing jihadists to enter Yoruba's land but his presidency with this Muslim-Muslim ticket will embolden those who will enter Yoruba's lands with the intent to destroy and kill you. And Tinubu can do nothing to stop them in this circumstance before his government will be dominated by those loyal to these invaders. And don't forget that your man Tinubu is a desperate man willing to keep his seat of power at any cost. You can see the desperation showing in him at the moment.

And mind you, Muslims have a stronger bond towards their faith than to their tribe.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by pacespot(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2022
The full islamization of Nigeria is brewing at the moment. To Yoruba's Christians who might think that a Yorùbá Muslim like Tinubu cannot islamize Nigeria, remeber it is not Buhari that is killing you right presently, but his body language that is showing he is not against the activities of the Fúlàní herdsmen and Boko Haram is enough to kill you. Tinubu might not be the one instructing jihadists to enter Yoruba's land but his presidency with this Muslim-Muslim ticket will embolden those who will enter Yoruba's lands with the intent to destroy and kill you. And Tinubu can do nothing to stop them in this circumstance because his government will be dominated by those loyal to these invaders. And don't forget that your man Tinubu is a desperate man willing to keep his seat of power at any cost. You can see how desperate he is for presidency in the campaigning right now

Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by pacespot(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2022
The full islamization of Nigeria is brewing at the moment. To Yoruba's Christians who might think that a Yorùbá Muslim like Tinubu cannot islamize Nigeria, remeber it is not Buhari that is killing you right presently, but his body language that is showing he is not against the activities of the Fúlàní herdsmen and Boko Haram is enough to kill you. Tinubu might not be the one instructing jihadists to enter Yoruba's land but his presidency with this Muslim-Muslim ticket will embolden those who will enter Yoruba's lands with the intent to destroy and kill you. And Tinubu can do nothing to stop them in this circumstance because his government will be dominated by those loyal to these invaders. And don't forget that your man Tinubu is a desperate man willing to keep his seat of power at any cost. You can see how desperate he is for presidency in the campaigning right now

Mind you, Muslims have a stronger bond towards their faith than to their tribe.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Shawl001(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Samunique:
They are hoping on rigging the election .

But Tinubu will fail like mko !

Certainly!
The North has ulterior motive towards that move.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by Aryor11(m): 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cyberterror:
CAN should go and sit down. Hypocrites involving themselves in politics and bitterness like pagans. If truly they are Christians, they will obey the teachings of Christ who commanded his followers to love their enemies and pray for those who persecute them. God works in mysterious ways. This Muslim Muslim ticket could very well end up favouring Christians more than people would imagine.
You’re an hypocrite with no sense of humor. Brain no dey ur head at all.
Re: CAN Fumes Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Running Mate by mhmsadyq(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Dear Nairalanders,

You can see how Tinubu's urchins keep insulting a body that represents Christians nationwide. It's left for you guys to respond accordingly with your PVCs.

Thank you.

If we are going to vote on religious ground, Tinubu can as well be called President in waiting...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Army Detains Philomena Nnamoko’s Son / Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? / Saraki And Ekweremadu May Get Tough Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.