Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu (5319 Views)

If Religion Is Not Important, Why Didn't Tinubu Choose A Christian Running Mate / Running Mate: Tinubu Pencils Zulum, Shettima, Aide Debunks Meeting With Wike / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by helinues: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
tomiwakeem:
they are not gnashing teeth, they are only saying why they will not vote the ancestor.
tinubu already have a battered image of an ancestor when we need a youth.
he has a battered image of converting lagos to his own, in top of it he us running on a muslim muslim ticket in this time of history.
you can only but continue dreaming as long you eat enough agbado and cassava

Hahahaha

Don't they know how to keep their cards on their chests?

Their votes are not expected literally, the vault where the votes are have been secured.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by DontGiveUpYet: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu, you have failed already. Glory be to God.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by tomiwakeem: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Hahahaha

Don't they know how to keep their cards on their chests?

Their votes are not expected literally, the vault where the votes are have been secured.
We know he is banking on bullion van but e go shock am, because that is the only way he can win. interesting times ahead
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Toktee(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is the beginning of the end of APC.

This is the time Muslims terrorists will know the unity of christians in Nigeria.

Nigeria does not belong to Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Toktee(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
tomiwakeem:
We know he is banking on bullion van but e go shock am, because that is the only way he can win. interesting times ahead
Even with bullion vans not van Tinubu is not going to win.

This is the beginning of the end of APC.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by kayusely70(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
A delicate but sensible decision!
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:
North lobo wa.

Muslim VP is only what can delivered the votes. Shettima will share the NE votes with Atiku, as long as Buhari and CPC are keeping to their promises, NW should be secured, NC have been SW friends for quite some time, we are counting on them.
The machineries in SS should be able to deliver 30%, 25 is enough in SE, whatever it takes.

Is the lawd not wonderful? Shouldn't the oppositions be happy for the Muslim Muslim ticket when they are so sure it can't work, but what we have been seeing is gnashing of teeth, non stop purging since Tinubu confirmed Shettima as his VP
the ticket is a failure

North have gotten the go ahead to do north north in the future

We would be here when you start crying "southern unity" again
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by helinues: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
tomiwakeem:

Election is a process. Do you actually know the role of party agents in election?
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Shugavee(f): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Millions of Christians will vote for Tinubu.

Hundreds of thousands of Igbo Christians like me will vote for Tinubu...

Because it is far better to vote for a Muslim candidate like Tinubu than to vote for a pagan Catholic like Peter Obi that worships Mary's statue.

No real Christian will vote for a Catholic idol worshipper undecided
ATIKU IS THERE WITH A BALANCED TICKET, Christians are voting atiku

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by helinues: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the ticket is a failure

North have gotten the go ahead to do north north in the future

We would be here when you start crying "southern unity" again

No, na you dey cry already.

Have you bought the flagyl? Today is Sunday oo, pharmaceutical store do close early

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by IvarTheBoneless: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Only people that are not serious with their lives will read that nonsense post up there.

No reason can be justified for picking a Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi religious nation. Tinubu is already a failure even before the election.

Your tears are hot and salty.

Delicious to taste. grin grin

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by another1: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Hmm
He Tinubu used the word fairness.
Jesus christ.
Northern Christians has serving governor, senators, former speaker of House of Representative, Secretary to Federal Government, minister and other political appointee.
Non of these were qualified to be your running mate.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Shugavee(f): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vote out APC at all cost

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by marsman: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
As long as you remain the only candidate on the ballot that can move this country forward, Go on! Competence is what we want.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Shugavee(f): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
another1:
Hmm
He Tinubu used the word fairness.
Jesus christ.
Northern Christians has serving governor, senators, former speaker of House of Representative, Secretary to Federal Government, minister and other political appointee.
Non of these were qualified to be your running mate.
this is to show how northern Christians are devalued and taken for granted
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by tomiwakeem: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Election is a process. Do you actually know the role of party agents in election?
So are you saying that with tinubu as a muslim, a strong party man, with all his bullion vans, with all the sacrifices made, the northerners in apc will not vote or work for his just because he picked a NORTHERN christian as vice?
because it is clear that he is aware of the implications in a multi ethnic religious society like Nigeria but he is only doing to get political votes and support from the same politicians he calls friends?
With the way things are tinubu can even sacrifice you if he is sure it will give him votes.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Racoon(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Just imagine the gross insensitivity of this man.After the atrocities committed under the disaster he help to foist on this nation? Time to finally put these jihadist and their sponsors in their position.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by helinues: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
tomiwakeem:
So are you saying that with tinubu as a muslim, a strong party man, with all his bullion vans, with all the sacrifices made, the northerners in apc will not vote or work for his just because he picked a NORTHERN christian as vice?
because it is clear that he is aware of the implications in a multi ethnic religious society like Nigeria but he is only doing to get political votes and support from the same politicians he calls friends?
With the way things are tinubu can even sacrifice you if he is sure it will give him votes.

Northern Male Christian or Female Northener irrespective of religion won't sell in this scenario like Muslim Muslim.

This is an election, you need winning formula
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by tomiwakeem: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

Northern Male Christian or Female Northener irrespective of religion won't sell in this scenario like Muslim Muslim.

Abi
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Christian-Christian ticket is fraud
So is Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Voting out apc should now become a task for anyone who has pity for Nigeria.
At a time when we should seek ways to unite the country, apc is pushing for agendas that will further bring disunity and mistrust amongst us.
Apc must go.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by beejaay: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:
North lobo wa.

Muslim VP is only what can delivered the votes. Shettima will share the NE votes with Atiku, as long as Buhari and CPC are keeping to their promises, NW should be secured, NC have been SW friends for quite some time, we are counting on them.
The machineries in SS should be able to deliver 30%, 25% is enough in SE, whatever it takes.
SW, don't go there, na backyard

Is the lawd not wonderful? Shouldn't the oppositions be happy for the Muslim Muslim ticket when they are so sure it can't work, but what we have been seeing is gnashing of teeth, non stop purging since Tinubu confirmed Shettima as his VP

because there are no xtian in the SW abi.. You will be surprised.. Una cry just start now, your tears go sweet gannnn grin grin
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by helinues: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
beejaay:

because there are no xtian in the SW abi.. You will be surprised.. Una cry just start now, your tears go sweet gannnn grin grin

Sebi there are no Muslim in SS
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2022
helinues:

So it's all about Winning to you afterall undecided
What happens to all the credence about ensuring fairness,unity and propagating trust amongst ourselves as a diverse Country with different religious affiliations,as enshrined in the section 14 of our constitution??
Chai it's always about winning
God who do Nija dis kind thing??
At a time when the propaganda on Islamization of the country is selling wide and far this is the best Apc can do?
Well that's an own goal on Apc's part, even though it's quite eminent all and sundry speak up in condemnation to such double-dealing and unacceptable fraudulent agenda,that will further bring fear and stirl up distrust amongst us as countrymen.
Bringing down apc should now become a task for anyone who has pity on Nigerian.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by helinues: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
ablejesus26:

So it's all about Winning to you afterall undecided
What happens to all the credence about ensuring fairness,unity and propagating trust amongst ourselves as a diverse Country with different religious affiliations,as enshrined in the section 14 of our constitution??
Chai it's always about winning
God who do Nija dis kind thing??
At a time when the propaganda on Islamization of the country is selling wide and far this is the best Apc can do?
Well that's an own goal on Apc's part, even though it's quite eminent all and sundry speak up in condemnation to such double-dealing and unacceptable fraudulent agenda,that will further bring fear and stirl up distrust amongst us as countrymen.
Bringing down apc should now become a task for anyone who has pity on Nigerian.

Funkeeeeee, Bikonu bring that rice make I count how many left.

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by DKM123: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
I really pity the Easterners if this duo wins. You people had better start thinking of relocation cos the East will be dealt with wotowoto and infact decimated. Kai!

As for those Easterners living in the North. LoL. No words.

Any Christian or Easterner supporting this BS ehn, you definitely need your head examined cos your f00lishness is epic. Wether or not you were bribed with Agbado and Cassava to sell your soul, you have to be Madt to support this evul.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Odefani:
My own be say I don't want Cabal driven Government again. These guys are milking our belove country dry

#EndCorruption

Please we will Design a professional Company Logo for your Business or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Please Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/73yBBnCTMg6bPUw8A

Tinubu is the cabal himself. No man has controlled him in the past.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by adebwalex(m): 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
God will punish you with tjis your useless excuses. So you are saying no any Christian candidate can give you the kind of vp that will work with you for the development of the country. You are a real joker mr Man...
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by juman(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
His running mate was picked by the north apc.
Just like tinubu picked osinbajo for buhari.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
The only Muslim that speaks the truth.

Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by yyba: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Zonefree:
Only people that are not serious with their lives will read that nonsense post up there.

No reason can be justified for picking a Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi religious nation. Tinubu is already a failure even before the election.
nobody is forcing you to vote muslim / muslim ticket, you have constitutional rights of choice.
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by yyba: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
OperationalVehi:
This was a mistake.
Tinubu just lost my vote
lost your vote as if you have voters card mteeew
Re: Why I Didn’t Choose A Christian Running Mate – Tinubu by ScamHunter: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2022

who see Nigeria’s future as I do”.

So Nigeria's future, to you folks is another Islamic country?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Photos) Shocking How Inec Suppress Labour Party Votes In Sokoto State / What Does Nigeria Stand To Lose If The SW Goes Regional? / Buhari Now Using NAF Chopper To Rescue Cow(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.