Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

No To APC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No To APC (250 Views)

Primate Ayodele Issues Strong Warnings To APC, PDP Ahead Of Ondo, Edo Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No To APC by dahmie2013: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
I am a card carrying member of APC, I registered during the last registration. But I want to use this medium to call on all well meaning Christians, not to vote for APC after the confirmation of the muslim-muslim ticket.

Tinubu has shown his high disregard for Christians by this confirmation. He did not decide to become president overnight, how come he had not planned who is vice will be? This is someone that Buhari offered the vice president then, but turned it down because of this muslim-muslim ticket thing. Tinubu does not own Nigeria & this is the beginning of the destruction of his political career.

I admonish all Christians to campaign massively against this evil. Please put it on your social media platforms. Tinubu is daring Christians and he will burn. He has goofed & it is painful, coming from a man that gave so much to this country. Even if he had picked a northern Christian woman, it would have put him in a better light. It is a great insult on Christians.

Pastors, please preach against this. Let us do this in honour of Deborah and other matyrs of Christianity.

Let Atiku come & finish what he started.

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: No To APC by akeem0706514(m): 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let Atiku come finish wetin....oga try and be obidient and Yusful for once atleast!
Re: No To APC by dahmie2013: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Does he think what happened during Abiola's time will repeat itself, in the wake of all these religious crisis. Did the Abiola even become president? Don't mess with the Church, it is catastrophic.
Re: No To APC by Image123(m): 4:51am On Jul 11, 2022
dahmie2013:
Does he think what happened during Abiola's time will repeat itself, in the wake of all these religious crisis. Did the Abiola even become president? Don't mess with the Church, it is catastrophic.

What concerns church with your National politics? Is the church really the body of Christ or the body guard of Christ? Has Christ changed, because the last time i heard, he wasn't interested in becoming a king and He said "My kingdom is not of this world".
So please stop mixing religious zeal with politics, it is unscriptural. If you want to vote on religious or tribal sentiments, it is fine, it's your right. But don't colour it with Bible for us.
Tell us the advantages that GEJ and PYO offered to Christianity as political office holders.

(1) (Reply)

Congregation On The Run As They Discover Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House / 15 Signs That God Is Warning You- A Christian Guide To Realizing Your Mistake An / The Justice Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.