Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 (638 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. / Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by IamAtikulate: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
This is what FFK tweeted about Shettima in 2017. Last night, he attended a meeting of APC Northerner Christians that rejected Shettima as VP.

Is FFK right?

Cc:
Helinues

LegendHero

Metaphysical

Mynd44

Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Viscuz: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fransica give me food

1 Like

Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by helinues: 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamAtikulate:
This is what FFK tweeted about Shettima in 2017. Last night, he attended a meeting of APC Northerner Christians that rejected Shettima as VP.

Is FFK right?

Cc:
Helinues

LegendHero

Metaphysical

Mynd44

And you have not seen any of the screenshots of FFK saying something and later denied it?

Why are some of you people too emotional for politics discussion?
Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Totilopussylick(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
Whatever that hides under the sun will surely embrace the light of the day.

Murderous evil scumbags tongue tongue tongue.
Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Viscuz: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:

And you have not seen any of the screenshots of FFK saying something and later denied it?

Why are some of you people too emotional for politics discussion?

Proof of tweet

Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by helinues: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:

Proof of tweet

How many Cassava have you chewed today?

I can see your photo below
Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Viscuz: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:

I am not an Agbadorian and I have a job to get good food .unlike you who is jobless and depends on Agbado and cassava every election period

Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Seefinish: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:

he is expecting his share of poisonous type of cassava
Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by jlinkd78(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mmhh
Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Naijanascam: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:

I am not an Agbadorian and I have a job to get good food .unlike you who is jobless and depends on Agbado and cassava every election period

Very good of you .... but tell your yard people if they will still have sense like you
Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by ExplorerReturns(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Thread won't make it to front page. Not while mynd is the mod
Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Viscuz: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Naijanascam:

Very good of you .... but tell your yard people if they will still have sense like you

Go and commit suicide.

But before then eat your Agbado and cassava so that you will have something in your belly in Hell.
Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Naijanascam: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:

Go and commit suicide.

But before then eat your Agbado and cassava so that you will have something in your belly in Hell.

You just misunderstood me.....we are saying this same thing.....I'm not an urchin or an Agbadorian or a jagabandit

Please I'm with you
Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Viscuz: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Naijanascam:

You just misunderstood me.....we are saying this same thing.....I'm not an urchin or an Agbadorian or a jagabandit

Please I'm with you

Sorry my brother I been think say na me you dey talk to

1 Like

Re: See What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 by Naijanascam: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Viscuz:

Sorry my brother I been think say na me you dey talk to

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Catapulted Ige's Destroyers To Prominence Justly Served -soyinka / Nigerias Currency Should Have Expiry Date - Sarkin Dariya / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Teenage Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.