Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) (50667 Views)

Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Obinigeria: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2022
See dupity Jesus on de moves �
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by forerunner022(m): 12:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Maybe they psychiatric patients who escaped from hospital
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by yommyoke: 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nah, I just have a question to ask before I make my conclusion.
Did the pastor enforce this or the members did this as a form of respect for their pastor?
Many churches really have super respect for their Men Of God, either he asks for something or not, they're ready to offer him something to make him happy.
You really can't say something bad about this, many Pastor's are really called and they're blessed with cheerful, obedient and helpful members.
I remember in my church many years ago,
A pastor was transferred here, he made new rules and actually did a wonderful job concerning turning the church around, both spiritually and physically, he never forced a member to pay a dime for anything, but all members became better financially, physically and spiritually, and his work was felt by all.
The moment news came around after 4years that he had been transfered again, church members came together and bought him a jeep, the biggest gift any pastor had ever received in this church.
Not because the pastor requested for it, it was a reward for his hard work.
So whenever I see some church members doing some reasonable things for their pastors, I don't blame them, you never know what help, developement and growth the pastor has brought to the church. The honour they accord him may be the way they reward his efforts.
Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Otasikwe(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Aboguede:
Akuko ndi yard grin

Once u just go do small ogu ego

Then buy cheap land and build tent there

Just come out from car with bible and recruite 3 Street Boys and set very big banna Akuko ndi yard

You are a prophet

That was how odumeje started shocked

Re: Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) by Poleski: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Why can't this idiot walk into his church? Religion is all about money and power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Abroad Must Favour My Family (hilarious Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo Pays Condolence Visit To Pastor Odukoya Over Wife's Death (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.