Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso (5058 Views)

Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by CSTRR: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Musrataman:

Obi Ipob Igbo youths supporters this is politics not pegeot spare parts
I think David hundeyin already answered you.

4 of the top 10 best Hdi states are in the south East.

The north has 14 of the 14 most backward states with abysmal HDI.

This is the aim of politics.

You should change politics to elections.

Elections is what you mean, not politics.
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by CSTRR: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Spare parts dealers are millionaires with which they send their children to school and increase the HDI in the pool.

The north needs more spare parts dealers.

It's better than giving them cobbler boxes and sending them all to the South.
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by CSTRR: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
What is certain is that in 2023 and beyond, there is going to be less sympathy going forward.

If you guys elect a bad leader, well, each region should manage it and adapt to it in their own way.

The south no go look anybody face again for solidarity.
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by tamdun: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Mumu man
Oh the pain, the pain
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by Musrataman(m): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2022
CSTRR:

I think David hundeyin already answered you.

4 of the top 10 best Hdi states are in the south East.

The north has 14 of the 14 most backward states with abysmal HDI.

This is the aim of politics.

You should change politics to elections.

Elections is what you mean, not politics.

Common go and sit down what makes you different gay hundeyin
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by CSTRR: 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Musrataman:

Common go and sit down what makes you different gay hundeyin
Your problem is that you don't realise that elections will come and go.

You will only brag that you have won for a month at most, and then you will face reality for the next 8yrs.
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by Musrataman(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
ablejesus26:

grin grin this one is using meme to do fake laugh when he is in sefia pain and just trying to use fake news to console his pained soul grin grin
Forget rubbish ipob, apc is not going to be in top 3 grin grin
You can prove me wrong by going out to ask Northerners to vote Tinubu if them no go use dagger shift your left rib.

See this nyamiri Ipob Igbo youths that forgot his lord in the zoo prison talking
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by IvarTheBoneless: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin grin.

Ipob fanatics go cry blood.
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by WhizdomXX(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2022
SimplePlan34:
I pity igbos they don't know what they are playing with. This fight is of the lesser Devil. Once this Muslim Muslim ticket wins it's over for the south not to talk about Igbos. I have always said my Yoruba Christians brothers will regret putting Buhari in power even went all out to speak against Adeboye. This election is not about Obi it's about stopping the north. I matain my stand Igbos should vote Atiku. They don't want what's coming.
How is boring Atiku stopping the north?
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by wwwihy: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
CSTRR:
What is certain is that in 2023 and beyond, there is going to be less sympathy going forward.

If you guys elect a bad leader, well, each region should manage it and adapt to it in their own way.

The south no go look anybody face again for solidarity.

You are very right. Those elected bad leaders in South East are suffering it today.

No sympathy

1 Like

Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by Lastmessenger2: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2022
SimplePlan34:

Every one goes down every one
if you will go down so be it as for we Igbo's we can never go down. Its not possible.
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by Seunmkpi: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
so Igbo's should abandon peter obi and vote atiku? Thanks but no thanks. We are behind obi whether he wins or looses. Let the worse happen to us
Please don't blame him. He doesn't have the Igbo spirit. We better die defending what's right than dance to the tune of the oppressors. Afterall the Igbo race can never be erased(extinction). The people I pity is the Niger delta region. They see you guys as Igbos so you need to brace up for the impact.
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:25am On Jul 11, 2022
wwwihy:
"If I cannot get it, I will support Tinubu. But I want him to take this campaign easy, it is too rigorous....."

Rabiu Kwankwaso

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1546216086642753536

Video links: check minute 56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTZQHSIRXnY

https://twitter.com/idrissaheed_/status/1546233376809549824
I guess you didn't watch this side, do for your mind you believe even if Kwankwaso want to step down it will be Tinubu instead of Atiku

Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by Xbobtage: 12:38am On Jul 11, 2022
The headline is fraudulent, what he said is if Tinubu was not running under APC, we would have recommended tinubu for job if he would not be able to get it. But that as it stands is like doing something on zero, and Tinubu should explain what he would do differently from Buhari. Then he goes on to mock Tinubu for being unhealthy, and unfit for the job of the president.

Watch the video yourself.

1 Like

Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by CSTRR: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2022
wwwihy:

You are very right. Those elected bad leaders in South East are suffering it today.

No sympathy
Exactly.

They are suffering banditry, poverty, illiteracy and bokoharam.

That is why 4 of their states have the best HDI among the top 10 states.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by googlepikins: 5:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Mumu man

I watched the full video and Kwankwaso never said anything about joining Tinubu.

This should be a lesson to you people that only read headline and don't watch or read content first.

Nairaland platform is now filled with falsehood

1 Like

Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 11, 2022
wwwihy:
"If I cannot get it, I will support Tinubu. But I want him to take this campaign easy, it is too rigorous....."

Rabiu Kwankwaso

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1546216086642753536

Video links: check minute 56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTZQHSIRXnY

https://twitter.com/idrissaheed_/status/1546233376809549824

APC has failed already
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by Aramara1: 6:21am On Jul 11, 2022
SimplePlan34:
I pity igbos they don't know what they are playing with. This fight is of the lesser Devil. Once this Muslim Muslim ticket wins it's over for the south not to talk about Igbos. I have always said my Yoruba Christians brothers will regret putting Buhari in power even went all out to speak against Adeboye. This election is not about Obi it's about stopping the north. I matain my stand Igbos should vote Atiku. They don't want what's coming.

Lol. Oga shut the hell up.
We will massively vote Obi and even if he doesn't win, at least we will support him massively.
With presidency or without presidency, nothing will happen.
We are in a democratic setting not military.
But just note today that Obi will win the entire SS and SE.
We are now working to also claim NC and score massive votes in the other parts.
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by mycar: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2022
The man never said that in that video
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by wwwihy: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2022
CSTRR:

Exactly.

They are suffering banditry, poverty, illiteracy and bokoharam.

That is why 4 of their states have the best HDI among the top 10 states.

Keep deceiving yourself.

Exactly, that is why half of South East relocate to other regions for greener pastures. It is Bad leadership and Legacy of Peter Obi and other bad leaders from that region.

For Kano to have IGR more than South East combined it is bad leadership.

Sit at home and lack of productivity is the result of bad leadership from that region.

Please elect good leaders from councilors to senators to Governors'
Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by ablejesus26(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2022
Musrataman:

See this nyamiri Ipob Igbo youths that forgot his lord in the zoo prison talking

Hahahaha hahahaha you just proved that you are really pained to the grave grin grin using laugh memes can't hide your sorrow grin grin
Did you see me ascribe you to any tribe grin grin
You are very very daft,and in sorrow.
I pray God heals your sorrowed heart grin grin

Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by Musrataman(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
ablejesus26:

Hahahaha hahahaha you just proved that you are really pained to the grave grin grin using laugh memes can't hide your sorrow grin grin
Did you see me ascribe you to any tribe grin grin
You are very very daft,and in sorrow.
I pray God heals your sorrowed heart grin grin

See them the shameless nyamiri brainless supporters no referendum no election, Biafra or death.

What concerns nyamiri with Nigeria agenda

Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by ablejesus26(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Musrataman:

See them the shameless nyamiri brainless supporters no referendum no election, Biafra or death.

What concerns nyamiri with Nigeria agenda

I am anti ipob grin grin cheesy
You are pained to your soul that I refused to help you masturbate on tribal gbasgbos grin grin
Look for another person who will help an hopeless vagabond like you masturbate away your future grin grin
Na so you go dey your dying bed stil dey shout,cry and wail Igbo dis, Igbo dat, Igbo yeee, Igbo ahhhh grin grin grin
This is the only thing your creator sent you to earth to do, it's your destiny na,if you don't do it you will die of depression grin grin

Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by Musrataman(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
ablejesus26:

I am anti ipob grin grin cheesy
You are pained to your soul that I refused to help you masturbate on tribal gbasgbos grin grin
Look for another person who will help an hopeless vagabond like you masturbate away your future grin grin
Na so you go dey your dying bed stil dey shout,cry and wail Igbo dis, Igbo dat, Igbo yeee, Igbo ahhhh grin grin grin
This is the only thing your creator sent you to earth to do, it's your destiny na,if you don't do it you will die of depression grin grin

Nyamiri of Biafra suddenly forgotten about being igbo, shameless people wanna be Nigerian

Re: Video: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu- Rabiu Kwankwaso by ablejesus26(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Musrataman:

Nyamiri of Biafra suddenly forgotten about being igbo, shameless people wanna be Nigerian

You will die begging me,I will still not help you masturbate away your future on the tribal gbasgbos that you are destined to do all the days of your life grin grin cheesy
I called you out directly bcus you are a very useless vagabond,I don't care about where you come from grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation / SDP Accuses Kogi CP Of Partisanship Amidst Tribunal Tension / Where Are The Bad Roads? Got a more serious photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.