Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation (5010 Views)

Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / Labour Party Releases Bank Account For Donation / DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by LegendHero(m): 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2023
By popular request of those who wish to support my work directly:

NGN: Kuda Bank
Account Number: 1101174434
David Inyene Hundeyin

GBP: Revolut Bank
Account Number: 41232216
Sort Code: 04-00-75
David Hundeyin

Source: https:///beninghone/status/1714022028288610577?s=20

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Christistruth00: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
We knew it

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by LegendHero(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
This is in anticipation to the 70,000 FBI pages on Tinubu.

I am starting to love this Hundeyin guy. He is very strategic.

FFK failed to fleece the headless mob when he used to be their shepherd. But Hundeyin is more wiser, he is fleecing the headless mob of every penny because of their stupidity.

I’m sure when FBI drop the 70,000 pages, he will request KGB to drop 1million more pages on Tinubu.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by YesDaddy1: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
He don hammer!
I know that, just for the sake of hate and to pepper their 'enemies', the obidients will donate generously.

I know their thot pattern.

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by ElSudani: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Over to Obidients.......maga must pay. grin
Like gutterman like hundeyin.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Vick6y: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
The rich are getting richer cry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Penguin2: 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
LegendHero:

FFK failed to fleece the headless mob when he used to be their shepherd. But Hundeyin is more wiser, he is fleecing the headless mob of every penny because of their stupidity.

I’m sure when FBI drop the 70,000 pages, he will request KGB to drop 1million more pages on Tinubu.

You can continue to comfort yourself with delusion.

You need to know that Obidients are too many that even if about 1million of us decide to donate just 1k each, that would be 1billion Naira.

Now, tell me which Obidient you think would see 1k as being fleeced.

You must think Obidients are ragtags like the CORN people.

I know you lots are pained that he’s finally able to do what even Gani Fawehinmi could not do by exposing the fraud that your lord and saviour is.

But guess what, we will send him all the funds he needs to continue until Tinubu’s downfall is fully achieved.

Make I go donate my own 1k sef.

Rubbish!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Omihanifa: 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2023
The funniest thing is that presidency may even drop millions inside those accounts and David will keep quiet and divert his investigation to either banditry and book haram

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by bhella10: 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
They don't call them headless mob for nothing

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by StOla: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2023
Hahahahahaha!

Let him use them as they are useless being zombies.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Lumarstone: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Donors should be careful, fraudsters everywhere?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Burob: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
LegendHero:

Confused Empty Barrel, will the purported 700 thousand pages of FBI report remove Bola Ahmed Tinubu as President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, hell will freeze before that happens, stop chasing shadows based on your disillusioned self hate.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by FreeStuffsNG: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
LegendHero:
By popular request of those who wish to support my work directly:

NGN: Kuda Bank
Account Number: 1101174434
David Inyene Hundeyin

GBP: Revolut Bank
Account Number: 41232216
Sort Code: 04-00-75
David Hundeyin

Source: https:///beninghone/status/1714022028288610577?s=20
There's a law that forbids this kind of solicitations in Nigeria as this can be used for money laundering.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Burob: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

There's a law that forbids this kind of solicitations in Nigeria as this can be used for money laundering.
He considers himself a digital Almijiri.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Burob: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
StOla:
Hahahahahaha!

Let him use them as they are useless being zombies.
Atiku will donate, after using his name to promote propaganda in his come back from Chitown save face press conference last week?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by shortgun(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
There's nothing wrong in soliciting for funds or donations, it's done everywhere in the world. Good journalism cost money, It's surely a better way to raise money than stealing from the state or taking corrupt money to take sides with convicted drug barons and certificate forgers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by rinzaugustine: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2023
Looks like a fake account.Donors be very careful. Fraudsters everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by Burob: 12:05am On Oct 17, 2023
YesDaddy1:
He don hammer!
I know that just for the sake of hate and to pepper their 'enemies', the obidients will donate generously.

Better format for locally minded based Mugus, o guy done hammer, the scammer will deposit down payment for an apartment in high brow Accra.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by EmirofAfonjaz: 12:07am On Oct 17, 2023
The beautiful thing about LIFE is that , when you are doing the right thing, you have every right to be appreciated.

I have donated to him. ....and I am PROUD of that. But please, I hope it's not a FAIE ACCOUNT OOO!! .. because Tinubu Supporters have shown they can forge even Queen Elizabeths signature and Documents.

Meanwhile ..

In OYO State ...FULANi Herdsmen have struck again. Killing an Amotekun officer..

Attached is a video of another Young Fulani man who is grazing his cows confidently in the SW, while the community members are lamenting foolishly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgS1ItNew8o&pp=ygUNRnVsYW5pIHlvcnViYQ%3D%3D
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by ElSudani: 12:08am On Oct 17, 2023
Our parents were right, liars are often thieves.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by LegendHero(m): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Looks like a fake account.Donors be very careful. Fraudsters everywhere

You no get his Twitter page?

Thats the first thing to do to verify the news. After confirmation, abeg donate to Hyundai investigative journalism.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by shortgun(m): 12:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Burob:
Journalist Indeed,with always only 1 headline story, Bola Ahmed Tinubu,? either it is Tinubu news, or Hundeyin is begging for funds.
You make me laugh . Investigative agencies worldwide invest huge resources in solving even simple crimes like theft and understanding the motives behind them. There's nothing wrong for a person to commit time and other resources to uncover the true identity of someone who decides the fate of over 200 million people. Future generations will value the contributions of people like David to nation building years to come.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by EmirofAfonjaz: 12:15am On Oct 17, 2023
When are you donating for the Amotekun personal killed by FULANI in Oyo State. Will all your compassion be for the Taliban and HAMAS, your first love?

Attached is video by your fellow zombie..showing how FULANI Herdsmen have overtaken Yoruba land

Omenka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgS1ItNew8o&pp=ygUNRnVsYW5pIHlvcnViYQ%3D%3D
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by KanwuliaExtra: 12:22am On Oct 17, 2023
All the work he did for free nko?
Did he beg you for money?

Like all content creators, donations are solicited.
I just donated $500.❤️
His content is journalism.
Gooooo David!!!
You get $100 every month from moi.
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Some make sacrifices for a better Nigeria.
This is a gooooood sacrifice.
#SupportForCertificateForgerSlayer

Bank account details received.✅✅✅✅
I have been wondering how to help this man.
Thanks for sharing.👍👍👍👍

Another $100 per month to Mayegun General.

Any TIEFNUBU Slayer gets my support.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by YesDaddy1: 12:41am On Oct 17, 2023
I torkam.
Izit not obidients?? They are unidirectional more than anything. grin

There mumu button is not rocket science: just convince them of two things:
1. You also hate Nigeria
2. You also hate their 'enemies'.

Dassol
grin grin
KanwuliaExtra:
All the work he did for free nko?
Did he beg you for money?

Like all content creators, donations are solicited.
I just donated $500.❤️
Gooooo David!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Thanks for sharing.👍👍👍👍

Any TIEFNUBU Slayer gets my support

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by JASONjnr(m): 1:02am On Oct 17, 2023
LegendHero:

What are you scared for?

That Tinubu might get exposed enough to shame you for supporting a druggie?

Keep your tribalism one side and you will realise who foolish it is to support a person with questionable character....

And not when we talk about Tinubu, you and your folks will childishly try to bring Obi or Atiku into it.
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by EcoNews: 1:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Obidient wey de lament everyday say country bad suffer wan kill una papa ...😂😂😂😂😂

Suddenly country wey Tinubu spoil don bouyant to extent ₦1000 payement for being stupid n foolish is no problem to obidient ipob Igbo selling fan yogo n okrikika.

Penguin2:

You can continue to comfort yourself with delusion.

You need to know that Obidients are too many that even if about 1million of us decide to donate just 1k each, that would be 1billion Naira.

Now, tell me which Obidient you think would see 1k as being fleeced.

You must think Obidients are ragtags like the CORN people.

I know you lots are pained that he’s finally able to do what even Gani Fawehinmi could not do by exposing the fraud that your lord and saviour is.

But guess what, we will send him all the funds he needs to continue until Tinubu’s downfall is fully achieved.

Make I go donate my own 1k sef.

Rubbish!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by KanwuliaExtra: 1:08am On Oct 17, 2023
YesDaddy1:
I torkam.
Izit not obidients?? They are unidirectional more than anything. grin

There mumu button is not rocket science: just convince them of two things:
1. You also hate Nigeria
2. You also hate their 'enemies'.

Dassol
grin grin

And this is about being an obidient?
Even Atikulators are obidient too.

Just trying to match your unidirectional mumu-ism for a DRUGGY CERTIFICATE FORGER!

Did I call you a BLIND BATIST?😂

GOOOOOO DAVID! We gat ya front and back!👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by YesDaddy1: 1:13am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by YesDaddy1: 1:23am On Oct 17, 2023
YesDaddy1:

KanwuliaExtra:
I just donated $500.❤️
Gooooo David!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Some make sacrifices for a better Nigeria.
This is a gooooood sacrifice.
#SupportForCertificateForgerSlayer

Thanks for sharing.👍👍👍👍

Any TIEFNUBU Slayer gets my support.

KanwuliaExtra:

And this is about being an obidient?
Even Atikulators are obidient too.

GOOOOOO DAVID! We gat ya front and back!👍
Nwanyi, DNA does not lie.
You've confirmed my wordz.

Obviously, I know y'all more than u know yourselves.
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation by KanwuliaExtra: 1:25am On Oct 17, 2023
YesDaddy1:

Nwanyi, DNA does not lie.
You've confirmed my wordz.

I know y'all more than u know yourselves.
grin

Are you calling us “FORGERS”?😛

A-FON-JA DNA abi?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Goodluck Jonathan - Please Read This / 2011: Ribadu Declines To Contest For Presidency / Ibb Is The Major Sponsor Of Boko Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.