Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP (3784 Views)

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by paramakina202: 11:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Northern christians should decamp to another party to send a strong message to the northern caliphate and their stooge Tinubu or else they will continue to trample upon your rights and dignity as equal citizens of this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by buckeyemedia: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
By this Time last year,Who could believe that some people on nairaland would justify Muslim Muslim ticket ?

I still dey wipe my face to read clearly what i see on nairaland recently ..

I pity Nigeria christians ....

Trust me If you don't t reject this Musilm Muslim ticket , you and your generation will suffer for it .. Northerners will take advantage of it and subdue christians forever...

Nigerian christians should stop being docile
APC demonic political party of Jihadist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by buckeyemedia: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2022
paramakina202:
Northern christians should decamp to another to send a strong message to the northern caliphate and their stooge Tinubu or else they will continue to trample upon your rights and dignity as equal citizens of this country.
Tinubu went to Paris to dine with the Chaugorys, then came back on the eve of Eid, then during Eid went to the Katsina caliphate to announce to heartless Buhari that he had chosen a Muslim as his running mate?

APC & evil is inseparable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by Kaiser20: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Fake news?

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
For final destruction of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by colonelwealth(m): 1:29am On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=114607617][/quote]

It seems Mazi Nnamdi Kalu has been right all along about Presd. Buhari's APC Islamic plans.

Interesting times.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by techWriter3: 4:12am On Jul 11, 2022
What a terrible disrespect to somebody especially the hobbies of dogora up north
Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by Jack500: 4:45am On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Before this news came I could already see it, I see lalong leaving too

His own would really drag those apc northern govs whose block was slighted

Mr man you see nothing
Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by press9jatv: 5:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Dogara and his followers are welcome back to Pdp Family.
Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by OBALOLA55(m): 5:18am On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
APC demonic political party of Jihadist.
BUCKEYE WHO HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT OOOOOOO shocked
Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by BBBricks: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2022
The moment you realize this isn't about religion but about personal ambition and selfish interest is the moment you will deduce what these politicians are after

Is it Atiku that dumped Wike s ass that is clean?

Is it Tinubu that is using Muslim Muslim ticket that is clean?

Is it PETER OBI that said he can't step down for Atiku during their PDP presidential primary and later decamped to Labour party that is clean

All these guys are just fighting for themselves that's all

They are just using whatever means they have to achieve their aim.
Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by Oladelepsy001(m): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Dogara has been a strong member of PDP, he only joined APC because he had misunderstanding with his governor(Bala Mohammed), because he sees him as inconsequential..
Dogara was so excited that Tinubu got the presidential ticket because he felt if he wins, he'll be left with no choice than to pick a popular Christian candidate from the north, but reverse was the case because Tinubu being a Muslim minority from the South, can not afford to gamble by picking a Christian minority from the north..
Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by wickedJezibel(f): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Whynotthetruth:
I am voting Obi...Atiku is second in my mind...I wouldn't have voted at all if it were just Tinubu
me too

1 Like

Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by wickedJezibel(f): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Moh247 is crying
children of God are dancing
hahahahaha
Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by olasubomi2354: 10:42am On Jul 11, 2022
What a terrible insult to christians especially the likes of dogora up north.What a terrible insult to christians especially the likes of dogora up north....
Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by SU50: 11:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
dogara is definitely leaving especially now that it's even coming to North East

North is about to rally round for it's own

If you ever thought tinubu will pick dogara as VP then you shouldn't be discussing politics.
Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by pquaver(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
By this Time last year,Who could believe that some people on nairaland would justify Muslim Muslim ticket ?

Trust me If you don't t reject this Musilm Muslim ticket , you and your generation will suffer for it .. Northerners will take advantage of it and subdue christians forever...

Why didn't u complain when Mark, ekweremmadu and Jonathan were all Christians... Why didn't u clamor for ekweremmadu to step down for igbo Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Set To Dump APC For PDP by naija4life247: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Now that the VP is Pastor Judas Osinbajo, how has he been able to protect the lives and properties of Christians?

Just two hours into election, you will all start crying blood, because the results will be obvious that Jagaban Borgu is miles ahead of other clowns.

Tinubu's wife is a Pastor in RCCG, did he marry her over 40 years ago for politics? Tinubu appointed a RCCG Pastor Judas Osinbajo as Buhari's VP, you did not think that Tinubu was insensitive or disrespect to Christians then. Tinubu selected, yes, he selected Ambode and later Sanwo-Olu who are both Christians as Lagos governors, you were happy with that. Even Fashola that Tinubu first selected as Lagos governor after him, Fashola's wife is a Catholic Dame. When Tinubu selected Ben Akabueze as Commissioner for Budget of Lagos State, and later as DG Budget Office for Buhari, you did not think that Tinubu had no respect for Christians then.

We will humiliate you all on election day, just two hours into the election, you will start shouting Biafra or Death again, and the Nigerian Army will be waiting to whip your asses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Approves 7.9 Billion Dollars Borrowing For 2013!! / GE Breaks Ground For $250m Manufacturing And Assembly Plant In Calabar / 100 Things You May Not Know About "Biafra"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.