Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) (1379 Views)

Classes Of Money Ritual Without Side Effects / What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by Usmanzy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Im not a writer,there will be lots of errors,just putting this piece out to advise guys,pls be patient,juju works but its temporary.
2020 after I finished school,i began job hunting in kano for 7months without success,my elder brother then called and told me to come to abuja,i was happy cos i was already feeling as if am a burden to my mum cos dad was late.
When i got to abuja,my brother tried to get me a job but the pay was too small,so i was just turning down the jobs,i finally settled to work as a petrol aattendant after working for 2 months i stopped,i resume work by 7am and close by 9pm
After been jobless for some weeks i decided to call an old friend Sammie
sammie came to abuja before me,but from his post on WhatsApp u ll know hes a big boy.
I called him and narrated all what i was passing through to him,he promised to help, that i should see him the next day.
I went to meet sammie in kubwa,he lives in a 2bedroom apartment he even owns a lexus car,after greetings he didn't allow me sit for long,he said he ll take me to a baba place in zuba(at the outskirts of abuja) ,he asked if I'm ready,i asked him if we can go today,he said he has to call baba first, he brought out his iphone 11 and dialled baba no,baba said we can come,so we set out to zuba,when we got there, baba was with someone inside so we had to wait,after waiting for like 3hrs a small noy came to call us that we can go inside,already sammie has to told me that should incase baba ask me what i want,i should say i want instant money.
We went inside, sat on the ground facing the baba,a short chubby man,he should ne in his mid fifties,he has a white clothe at his front and some pearls ontop of the clothe,he asked me my name and i told him,he said some incantation in ebira language and threw pearls on the clothe,this baba just started saying things that only me know about me,i was shocked,he then said i came for money,i said yes,he asked if im working i said no,he said what did i learn,i answered that i can sew female clothing,he said he ll make a soap that ll attract customers to me and they ll pay well,i said baba i need good money if possible in millions,he smiled and said i ll get there, that we ve to start little so people wont put eyes on me.
He then said he ll do a higher one for me, not the small one he intended doing earlier,that we ll get a live vulture, live python,live chameleon and some other things that he ll use in preparing some things for me,after calculating the things we re to buy,the total money was 290k,sammie agreed to loan me the money,we went out, withdrew from the pos and gave it to baba,
Babab said we should come back the third day,when we got back home i didn't bother going to my brother place,i was with sammie till the day baba told us to come back,we both went back, luckily today baba was free,we went inside and he ushered me into his inner room, entering the room i was scared,because thats where his shrine is,red,black and white cloth on the wall and a very big oracle at the front with boiled eggs on the oracle,i guess the oracle likes eggs.
He told me to kneel, i knelt and he brought out kolanuts and dropped it in a calabash that had water in it,he touched my forehead with it made incantations and touched the oracle with it,

Still typing
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by squash47(m): 9:37pm On Jul 10, 2022
African magic igbo on d beat.... starring Chinwetalu Agu as baba, Clems Ohaneze as OP and of course our dear Kanayo O Kanayo as Sammie...
Let's all garther together in one accord and enjoy the story.
PS: Everybody get ur own chair.

1 Like

Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by gasparpisciotta: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oya now!!!
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by Lessonteacher(f): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2022
Interesting
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by jetwonder(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin grin grin Hmm, if Satan Borrow you shoes, you go pay back with your legs. If Satan Borrow you clothes, you go pay back with your body. If Satan Borrow you cap, you go pay back with your head. Nothing is free even in free town.
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by cenaman(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
OBI-DIENT is better than sacrifice.
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by Usmanzy(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
He then put some gin in is mouth and spat it at the oracle,he prayed that the oracle should guide and protect me,and give me wealth upon wealth after saying some incantations for almost 15 minutes, i was already getting tired because of my kneeling posture,finally he told me to come close,he then made 7 incision on my head with a new razor blade then he rubbed a black powder on it, he gave me another powder to pour inside my cream when i get home,he gave a calabash and warned me to keep it safe that nobody except me should see it, he also gave me a black soap,im to bath with the soap every morning,while bathing with it i should be saying all good things i want in life,and i should never touch any of these things after having sex until i ve cleanse myself, before i can touch any of them
Typing
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by JASONjnr(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
This will make a very interesting drama.....
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by cybersoldiers: 11:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Alright
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by Usmanzy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
The baba also told me never to shake my sponge after bathing,that i should either hang ,or sueeze it,he asked if i have any questions,i said no,so he said i can wait outside,i went out and he later sent for Sammie,after like 30mins sammie came out and we both bade baba goodbye and left
Inside the car i wanted to tell Sammie what baba told me but he said theres no need telling him,i said okay,the ride home was quiet cos deep down me i knew the part i was about to tow was very dangerous but sapa has dealt with me seriously,so i just have to face anything that come either good or bad,
When we got home Sammie gave me 500k to get some wears,get an industrial sewing machine and pay for space at the market where i can begin sewing,i thanked him and told him i ll pay him double whe everything starts goin well.
Later that day my brother called and i told him im working in a factory,he told me to come back that he got a job for me with julius berger construction company,but i declined and said im comfortable here,he said okay that i should try and see him before weekend.
I couldn't go out that day cos i was tired after spending close to 4hrs at baba place,the following day being Wednesday i went out,got a machine and other things i needed,i then called Sammie that which market should i go and rent a space so i can start work,he then called his tailor at garki market to help me look for a space, immediately the guy called him back that theres a space available for 10k monthly,he said we ll be coming now,he drobe me to the market,i laid for 3months upfront and i set my machine,i started work on Thursday,i bought some materials and started sewing for myself even though im not too good with male wears,on Friday nothing serious happened so i continued sewing my clothe,on Saturday being the 3rd day i started work,in the morning around past 11,a fair lady came to the shop and walked straight to me and asked if i make women dress,i said yes,then she brought out her phone showed me about 6 styles, then she said i should get good materials for the styles,she asked how much i said the material varies,that there re materials of 10k,12k and so on,she said its hollandaise she wants,i aked big or small hollandaise,she said big one,i said from 120k upward,she told me to calcute the the money with my workmanship,i told her its 800k,she said ok, but pls make my clothes well,she said i should follow her to the car,when we got to where she parked,it was a Mercedes benz glk350,she opened the boot,and told me to carry the poly bag, opening the bag,i was shocked cos i was almost filled wit bundles of mint 1000 notes,she told me to go, i said she should give me her phone no so i can call when im done,but she declined saying,she ll come back in a week time,i said okay and left.
Immediately i got back to the shop i called Sammie but he wasnt picking,so i called baba and explained what happened,he told me not to buy the materials cos she wont come back

Tying......
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by Lessonteacher(f): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Usmanzy:
The baba also told me never to shake my sponge after bathing,that i should either hang ,or sueeze it,he asked if i have any questions,i said no,so he said i can wait outside,i went out and he later sent for Sammie,after like 30mins sammie came out and we both bade baba goodbye and left
Inside the car i wanted to tell Sammie what baba told me but he said theres no need telling him,i said okay,the ride home was quiet cos deep down me i knew the part i was about to tow was very dangerous but sapa has dealt with me seriously,so i just have to face anything that come either good or bad,
When we got home Sammie gave me 500k to get some wears,get an industrial sewing machine and pay for space at the market where i can begin sewing,i thanked him and told him i ll pay him double whe everything starts goin well.
Later that day my brother called and i told him im working in a factory,he told me to come back that he got a job for me with julius berger construction company,but i declined and said im comfortable here,he said okay that i should try and see him before weekend.
I couldn't go out that day cos i was tired after spending close to 4hrs at baba place,the following day being Wednesday i went out,got a machine and other things i needed,i then called Sammie that which market should i go and rent a space so i can start work,he then called his tailor at garki market to help me look for a space, immediately the guy called him back that theres a space available for 10k monthly,he said we ll be coming now,he drobe me to the market,i laid for 3months upfront and i set my machine,i started work on Thursday,i bought some materials and started sewing for myself even though im not too good with male wears,on Friday nothing serious happened so i continued sewing my clothe,on Saturday being the 3rd day i started work,in the morning around past 11,a fair lady came to the shop and walked straight to me and asked if i make women dress,i said yes,then she brought out her phone showed me about 6 styles, then she said i should get good materials for the styles,she asked how much i said the material varies,that there re materials of 10k,12k and so on,she said its hollandaise she wants,i aked big or small hollandaise,she said big one,i said from 120k upward,she told me to calcute the the money with my workmanship,i told her its 800k,she said ok, but pls make my clothes well,she said i should follow her to the car,when we got to where she parked,it was a Mercedes benz glk350,she opened the boot,and told me to carry the poly bag, opening the bag,i was shocked cos i was almost filled wit bundles of mint 1000 notes,she told me to go, i said she should give me her phone no so i can call when im done,but she declined saying,she ll come back in a week time,i said okay and left.
Immediately i got back to the shop i called Sammie but he wasnt picking,so i called baba and explained what happened,he told me not to buy the materials cos she wont come back

Tying......
interesting
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by headboyprince(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Usmanzy:
Im not a writer,there will be lots of errors,just putting this piece out to advise guys,pls be patient,juju works but its temporary.
2020 after I finished school,i beganbjob hunting in kano for 7months without success,my elder brother then called and told me to come to abuja,i was happy cos i was already feeling as if am a burden to my mum cos dad was late.
When i got to abuja,my brother tried to get me a job but the pay was too small,so i was just turning down the jobs,i finally settled to work as a petrol aattendant after working for 2 months i stopped,i resume work by 7am and close by 9pm
After been jobless for some weeks i decided to call an old friend Sammie
sammie came to abuja before me,but from his post on WhatsApp u ll know hes a big boy.
I called him and narrated all what i was passing through to him,he promised to help, that i should see him the next day.
I went to meet sammie in kubwa,he lives in a 2bedroom apartment he even owns a lexus car,after greetings he didn't allow me sit for long,he said he ll take me to a baba place in zuba(at the outskirts of abuja) ,he asked if I'm ready,i asked him if we can go today,he said he has to call baba first, he brought out his iphone 11 and dialled baba no,baba said we can come,so we set out to zuba,when we got there, baba was with someone inside so we had to wait,after waiting for like 3hrs a small noy came to call us that we can go inside,already sammie has to told me that should incase baba ask me what i want,i should say i want instant money.
We went inside, sat on the ground facing the baba,a short chubby man,he should ne in his mid fifties,he has a white clothe at his front and some pearls ontop of the clothe,he asked me my name and i told him,he said some incantation in ebira language and threw pearls on the clothe,this baba just started saying things that only me know about me,i was shocked,he then said i came for money,i said yes,he asked if im working i said no,he said what did i learn,i answered that i can sew female clothing,he said he ll make a soap that ll attract customers to me and they ll pay well,i said baba i need good money if possible in millions,he smiled and said i ll get there, that we ve to start little so people wont put eyes on me.
He then said he ll do a higher one for me, not the small one he intended doing earlier,that we ll get a live vulture, live python,live chameleon and some other things that he ll use in preparing some things for me,after calculating the things we re to buy,the total money was 290k,sammie agreed to loan me the money,we went out, withdrew from the pos and gave it to baba,
Babab said we should come back the third day,when we got back home i didn't bother going to my brother place,i was with sammie till the day baba told us to come back,we both went back, luckily today baba was free,we went inside and he ushered me into his inner room, entering the room i was scared,because thats where his shrine is,red,black and white cloth on the wall and a very big oracle at the front with boiled eggs on the oracle,i guess the oracle likes egg.
He told me to kneel, brought out a kolanut and dropped it in a calabash,he touched my forehead with it made incantations and touched the oracle with it,

Still typing

Please is this fiction or real. Cos I don't want to spend me time reading some made-up garbage grin
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by PHOTSEE(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
headboyprince:

Please is this fiction or real. Cos I don't want to spend me time reading some made-up garbage grin

Call the baba 080 37388782
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by Usmanzy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Im sorry guys for abandoning the story i was busy and too lazy to write,but am available now
50 likes and we continue

2 Likes

Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by Darkandhandsom(m): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
This story go sweet ooo. Did she later come back? cheesy
Usmanzy:
Im sorry guys for abandoning the story i was busy and too lazy to write,but am available now
50 likes and we continue
Re: My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) by weexy68(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2023
Abeg how can I contact that baba

(1) (Reply)

Do You Spit Saliva On The Road In Front Of People / How Do I Deactivate My Account? / Nigerian Launches Pidgin Social Networking - Naweown.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.