Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun (1925 Views)

Tinubu Spits Vawulence In New Video Leak / Breaking: Sunday Adeyemo Igboho is a good man / Breaking: Sunday Igboho Set For War As Nigerian Army Attacks His Residence With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Newton2024: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence in Osun

Governor Oyetola's Unpopular Deputy governor went to Winners Chapel, Oke Onitea to Osogbo to worship this morning. When he wanted to address the church, shout of "no no no" rented the air. He tried to persuade the crowd to calm down, shout of "go go go" rented the air again.

The pastor in charge asked the congregation to stretch forth their hands to bless him, thunderous shout of "go go go" filled the entire church. The Deputy Governor shamefully put down the microphone and left. God is in control, Imole has come to stay in Osun.

This is the preamble to the level of disgrace that is awaiting APC on Saturday and in 2023.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Urheadmaster(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is next president of Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Prince111111: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oyetola is gone I swear

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by duro4chang(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2022
Newton2024:

Governor Oyetola's Unpopular Deputy governor went to Winners Chapel, Oke Onitea to Osogbo to worship this morning. When he wanted to address the church, shout of "no no no" rented the air. He tried to persuade the crowd to calm down, shout of "go go go" rented the air again.

The pastor in charge asked the congregation to stretch forth their hands to bless him, thunderous shout of "go go go" filled the entire church. The Deputy Governor shamefully put down the microphone and left. God is in control, Imole has come to stay in Osun.

This is the preamble to the level of disgrace that is awaiting APC on Saturday and in 2023.
Which church?
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Newton2024: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Which church?
Read the post again. Slowly this time around.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Newton2024: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Tinubu is next president of Nigeria
Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by NwaNimo1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by americanigga(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
Newton2024:
Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?

The first question you should have asked is, is there no Christian from APC from the 18 Southern States for presidential candidate? You use you own hand to vote for a Muslim from the South as the presidential candidate. You think Northerners are as foolish as Southerners to now bring a Christian VP
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by JASONjnr(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
americanigga:

The first question you should have asked is, is there no Christian from APC from the 18 Southern States for presidential candidate? You use you own hand to vote for a Muslim from the South as the presidential candidate. You think Northerners are as foolish as Southerners to now bring a Christian VP

You are intelligent by half....

The first election was party election which was primary... Oftentimes, the party will bring forth a flagbearer that is marketable to the masses and members of the party/stakeholders.

APC brought a Muslim from the south because they wanted to market the Muslim Muslim ticket....

Clearly, the North is as stupid as we think...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Goddey18(m): 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sunday breakfast served. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Nazgul: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
Newton2024:

How true is this?

And who are they planning to vote for after openly rejecting APC?
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by RZArecta(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Tinubu is next president of iragbiji

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Newton2024: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nazgul:

How true is this?

And who are they planning to vote for after openly rejecting APC?
You can confirm from anyone from Osogbo. Oyetola is a good man but people hate his demonic terr-orists party. Adeleke is the next candidate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Nazgul: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Newton2024:
You can confirm from anyone from Osogbo. Oyetola is a good man but people hate his demonic terr-orists party. Adeleke is the next candidate.
What of the Labour Party candidate, I watched his interview with Arise TV on YouTube, he's a very sound person.

Aren't Osunlites going to give him a chance...or better put, what are his chances of winning?
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Newton2024: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Nazgul:

What of the Labour Party candidate, I watched his interview with Arise TV on YouTube, he's a very sound person.

Aren't Osunlites going to give him a chance...or better put, what are his chances of winning?
He is an APC in disguise. He would take our mandate back to APC.

More so, Omisore has taught us a bitter lesson in 2019. He shared PDP's votes because people thought he would win but unfortunately he came third. We didn't know he was working for APC.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Nazgul: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Newton2024:
He is an APC in disguise. He would take our mandate back to APC.

More so, Omisore has taught us a bitter lesson in 2019. He shared PDP's votes because people thought he would win but unfortunately he came third. We didn't know he was working for APC.
@Bolded.

Labour Party is seen as a 3rd force in Nigeria, even Peter Obi during his last interview said he's coming to Osun to personally campaign for the Labour Party candidate, so why would he be secretly working for APC considering how hostile both parties supporters are towards each other?

Omisore's case in 2019 was different. He had already lost out and since the elections in areas where he pulled heavy votes were declared inclusive, he went to the highest bidder.

It was a simple business transaction.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by OkCornel(m): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2022
Vote Tinubu cheesy

Don’t quote me if you don’t understand sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Newton2024: 12:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Nazgul:

@Bolded.

Labour Party is seen as a 3rd force in Nigeria, even Peter Obi during his last interview said he's coming to Osun to personally campaign for the Labour Party candidate, so why would he be secretly working for APC considering how hostile both parties supporters are towards each other?

Omisore's case in 2019 was different. He had already lost out and since the elections in areas where he pulled heavy votes were declared inclusive, he went to the highest bidder.

It was a simple business transaction.
You are talking as if you don't know much about Nigerian politicians that are very predictable. They are not loyal to any party but to their selfish interest. Lasun Yussuf does not have allegiance to LP.

As for 2019 election, Omisore had more chance then than Lasun now. Omisore pulled over 120k votes then but Lasun cannot have up to 60k on Saturday. I can bet it with you. Osun 2022 election is between Adeleke and Oyetola.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by AyeMoJuba: 1:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Newton2024:
You are talking as if you don't know much about Nigerian politicians that are very predictable. They are not loyal to any party but to their selfish interest. Lasun Yussuf does not have allegiance to LP.

As for 2019 election, Omisore had more chance then than Lasun now. Omisore pulled over 120k votes then but Lasun cannot have up to 60k on Saturday. I can bet it with you. Osun 2022 election is between Adeleke and Oyetola.

Just as 2023 election is between Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Newton2024: 1:23am On Jul 11, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Just as 2023 election is between Peter Obi and Atiku.
Tinubu will loose Lagos state. Write it down. My instinct doesn't fail me. I have never met more than one person surporting Tinubu offline.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by techWriter3: 2:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Oyetola is come I swear
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:31am On Jul 11, 2022
APC OYETOLA IS THE WINNER

4 PLUS 4
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Murphyenemuwe: 3:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Do you reside anywhere in osun state?
Prince111111:
Oyetola is gone I swear
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Newton2024: 6:22am On Jul 11, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Just as 2023 election is between Obi and Atiku.
Tinubu will loose Lagos state. I don't know how we can save this conversation till February 2023.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Newton2024: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
I am from Osun State.
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Prince111111: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
I am far from Osun for now but my tentacles are always at work.
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Vulturereloaded: 8:00am On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Murphyenemuwe: 10:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Bro oyetola is going to win make we bet?
Prince111111:
I am far from Osun for now but my tentacles are always at work.
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Prince111111: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Bro oyetola is going to win make we bet?
please let's do
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Murphyenemuwe: 10:57am On Jul 11, 2022
I'm familiar with osun political terrain. Polytechnic and university I attended are all in osun state. As far as u pay civil servants you're good to go as a governor in osun state. And Tinubu's emergence as APC presidential candidate changed the political atmosphere in southwest. APC is winning bro
Prince111111:
please let's do
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Newton2024: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
I'm familiar with osun political terrain. Polytechnic and university I attended are all in osun state. As far as u pay civil servants you're good to go as a governor in osun state. And Tinubu's emergence as APC presidential candidate changed the political atmosphere in southwest. APC is winning bro
Workers already know that second term is usually full of rubbish. They can't risk their votes on him.
Re: Breaking: Sunday Morning Vawulence In Osun by Prince111111: 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
they don't even like Tinubu in Osun as you think.but one thing is clear, Ademola is winning this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Unknown Gunmen Enforcing Sit-at-home In South-east / Tinubu Is The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region / Obidients, Is This Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.