Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings (1113 Views)

2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Dannyilo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2022
They say we don't have a structure, we are proving them wrong. This 2023 will retire so many politicians. This is Benue as at today to sensitize the grassroot. We are not audio/social media supporters. 80 percent vote for Obi from Benue.

8 Likes

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Urheadmaster(m): 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2022
I love that lady with heavy front kiss
Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by God1000(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
My state is fully obified

4 Likes

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by GoooodHardDick: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
Dear theirlfnubu urchins?

If You Believe Obi's Supporters Are Wasting Their Time Then Why Aren't You Happy For Your Candidate?

Obi is a man greatly loved by Nigerians! His the best candidate we have now. Vote for peter Obi vote for labour party

5 Likes

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Arysexy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
This is where all Nigerians are converging now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Seniorwriter(m): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Applaudable
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!....
Pinned emphasis on the word Labour
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.
Urheadmaster:
Get your PVC ready...Focus!
Nefort:

Please help me clear my number from my post you quoted here: https://www.nairaland.com/7215463/#114500056
Stop derailing threads...just quote me on the very thread you need my assistance....Be guided.

@Seniorwriter

2 Likes

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by VoteTinubu2023: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
Wow. Such a huge and intimidating crowd of supporters.

20 million votes for Obi in Benue state.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Heffalump(m): 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

People are teaming up to elect better leaders for Nigeria, and all you could think about is a woman with heavy chest.

Oboy, you're irredeemable!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Newton2024: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Wow. Such a huge and intimidating crowd of supporters.

20 million votes for Obi in Benue state.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Sunday Morning Vawulence in Osun

Gov Oyetola's Unpopular Deputy governor went to winners chapel oke onitea to worship this morning. When he wanted to address the church, shout of "no no no" rented the air . He tried to persuade the crowd to calm down, shout of "go go go" rented the air again.��

The pastor in charge asked the congregation to stretch forth their hand to bless him , thunderous shout of "go go go" filled the entire church . The Deputy Governor shamefully put down the microphone and left . God is in control, imole has come to stay .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by JASONjnr(m): 10:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Campaign never start oh...

Everyone is Obidient to the core ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Nefort: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Applaudable
I'm sure the word is gradually playing a role on the political party called Labour Party

We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

@Seniorwriter

Please help me clear my number from my post you quoted here: https://www.nairaland.com/7215463/#114500056
Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Salvador1: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2022
OBIdent movement are doing massive sensitization.

2 Likes

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Nefort: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Applaudable

Stop derailing threads...just quote me on the very thread you need my assistance....Be guided.

@Seniorwriter
I don't want the thread to rise up to the first page if I comment there. Hope you understand. Here is the link to the thread. https://www.nairaland.com/7215463/#114500056
Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Great
Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by OkCornel(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Vote for Tinubu cheesy

Don’t quote me if you don’t understand sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by 4teenblaq: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Focus

Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Abdu81: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2022
The middle belt will throw APC to the trash with their Muslim Muslim ticket.

They are fighting for their generation lives.
Re: Team Obidient, Makurdi Outings by Obidient4life3: 6:56am On Jul 11, 2022
When Campaign start, APC and PDP will be receiving it wotowoto.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Wike’s Men That Preferred Tinubu To Peter Obi? / H.E Ezeife Former Anambra Governor Endorses Tinubu/Shetima / Troops Stumble On Chained Hostages [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.