Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC (20991 Views)

Fire: Our Records Are Intact, No Life Lost – WAEC Mgt / Court Adjourns To October 24, As Police Detective Confirms Umo Eno’s Certificate / Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Newton2024: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Kwanza:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/10/exclusive-forgery-case-waec-confirms-school-certificate-akwa-ibom-governor%E2%80%99s-stooge-umo
And APC has no candidate. Maybe the bread of someone unknown is about to be buttered.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by dejavuh0007(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2022
This country sef...
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by TrackerXL: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by ufotunang: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2022
A WAEC scratch card will have settled all this problems

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Tess24: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Et tu, Brutus! Even a so called pastor dey force certificate. Una see why I say religion na scam? Una no dey practise wetin una preach but una dey carry arab and white man religion dey disturb us.
I blame Jonathan for not stopping Buhari when it was discovered that he was certificateless.
There's no institution that is working again in this country apart from terrorism.

What are you blaming Jonathan for?.. Wasn't it your like that called him a weakling... Didn't you know what Buhari can do..
Let's all dance to the beat of the drum.. Same way people who love suffering will vote Tinubu in..
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Tonnierichy(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Penalty82:
Why do you want a man that is not healthy enough to bend and pray to hand over power to another man of his kind??

Think think and think again.
I've thought about it through the night. And you are right....it's good to think deep.

I AM AGGRESSIVELY BATIFIED.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by PaAdu02(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2022
You just alleged another man of murder,you re definitely next,you and ur papa re next to be sucked dried.Argue constructively next time and stop throwing stones when u live in a glass house.Oloshi
Penalty82:

Even this blood sucking animal that killed Funsho Williams is yet to show us his certificates or the primary and secondary schools he attended.
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Taigaban: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Basseh Umo Eno and Umo Eno Bassey are the same thing. Someone may decide to start his or her name from the first name second name or from surname. Look for something else to disqualify him. Stop this nonsensical and unnecessary legal dragging.
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Penalty82(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Tonnierichy:

I've thought about it through the night. And you are right....it's good to think deep.

I AM AGGRESSIVELY BATIFIED.

That's your choice. We warned you against Buhari but you didn't listen. Today Igbos are vindicated.
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by garfield1: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Taigaban:
Basseh Umo Eno and Umo Eno Bassey are the same thing. Someone may decide to start his or her name from the first name second name or from surname. Look for something else to disqualify him. Stop this nonsensical and unnecessary legal dragging.

Are you ok
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Penalty82(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2022
PaAdu02:
You just alleged another man of murder,you re definitely next,you and ur papa re next to be sucked dried.Argue constructively next time and stop throwing stones when u live in a glass house.Oloshi

Do I expect reasonable response from an offspring of a lunatic? NO.
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Fibonacci88: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2022
Victory high school still dey na. Na my school be dat. Make he give me d contract make i help am go search for him results.

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Taigaban: 7:50am On Jul 11, 2022
garfield1:

Are you ok
I should be the one to ask you.
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Taigaban: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2022
garfield1:

Are you ok
I should be the one to ask you. Is it not the same certificate he used in gaining admission to the university? Did he not pass through screening and certificate verification? You people should stop all this nonsense.
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Phaantom22: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2022
PresidObi:
There's something I still cannot understand, why are those who doesn't have verifiable school records but claim to be educated be trying to contest elections in Nigeria?

We need to elect credible candidates whom we are seeing their educational records.
Poverty is the real reason, ironically these unqualified people have accumulated so much monies which they used to maneuver their way.
This one is the governor's anointed candididate.
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by kikelomo68469: 9:02am On Jul 11, 2022
INEC is a scam to the country's electionsHow did people like this remained relevant in politics?I mean TINUBU and his crew of certificate issuesINEC is a scam to the country's electionsHow did people like this remained relevant in politics?I mean TINUBU and his crew of certificate issues...
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by saintkeppy(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Currently watching as event unfolds. . . .
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by saintkeppy(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Newton2024:
And APC has no candidate. Maybe the bread of someone unknown is about to be buttered.

YPP candidate bread is about to be buttered

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by famology(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by swiych(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2022
I want to give a good advice here, if u have any young family member that is still in secondary school, advice dem to take photos with with their school mates, it will also help them in future to prevent arguments.
These certificates issues made me to look at my waec result again, there I also found group photos we took before our waec. Just incase

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by saintkeppy(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2022
ufotunang:
A WAEC scratch card will have settled all this problems

If only all the results of those years are in WAEC database

1 Like

Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by saintkeppy(m): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2022
swiych:
I want to give a good advice here, if u have any young family member that is still in secondary school, advice dem to take photos with with their school mates, it will also help them in future to prevent arguments.
These certificates issues made me to look at my waec result again, there I also found group photos we took before our waec. Just incase

In this generation, Examination scratch cards saves you the photo crap.

•Buy the scratch card
•open the examination website via a device
•Login the code, exam no.
•Loading. . . .
Viola! Result displayed on screen, Live and direct
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by mrkings84(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Seems over 89% of Nigerian politicians don't have their waec!
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by upper(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Finally, someone that actually read the report. However, the opponent knows that Nigeria courts dwells more on technicalities than merits of a case. It has been ruled in the past that Ciroma Ifeanyi Oladimeji is not the same person as Oladimeji Ifeanyi Ciroma. Like I said"technicalities"
Taigaban:
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by garfield1: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Taigaban:
I should be the one to ask you. Is it not the same certificate he used in gaining admission to the university? Did he not pass through screening and certificate verification? You people should stop all this nonsense.

Oga,once waec has disowned the cert it is over.he is finished
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by saintkeppy(m): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Taigaban:

Official documents/Certificate of such starts with Surname.

Mr. Akan Okon had already gone to WAEC Zonal office in Ikeja, Lagos in whose Umo Eno's claimed he attended Victory High school, Ikeja Lagos is under its Jurisdiction, the response is: there is no candidate/certificate by name "Umo Bassey Eno" in its records

https://themail.com.ng/waec-umo-enos-certificate-does-not-exist-in-our-records/
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by sageb: 10:29am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by saintkeppy(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Taigaban:

I asked the same questions too, he must have alledgedly bribe his way to gain admission with that forged certificate, as it was an ill-practice then in the '80s -90s in some corrupt higer institution to avoid the stress of rigorous checks to gain admission.

Mr. Akan Okon is armed with so many evidences to nail him finally in court come July 18th, 2022.
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Blaqputin(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Et tu, Brutus! Even a so called pastor dey force certificate. Una see why I say religion na scam? Una no dey practise wetin una preach but una dey carry arab and white man religion dey disturb us.
I blame Jonathan for not stopping Buhari when it was discovered that he was certificateless.
There's no institution that is working again in this country apart from terrorism.

That man no be pastor, him and the present governor
Re: Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC by Tonnierichy(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Penalty82:

That's your choice. We warned you against Buhari but you didn't listen. Today Igbos are vindicated.
Lmao. Take me back to 2015/2019, I'll vote Buhari again without thinking twice. You bloody ingrates. Stop Igbos from destroying your communities first before talking about vindication. All of you that supported them when they started their madness should stick to what you supported. There is no presidency for you until you prove to us that you are Nigerians. Get that into your concrete skull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.