Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Which Online Course Provider Is Best To Learn Tech Skills? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Online Course Provider Is Best To Learn Tech Skills? (429 Views)

Which Is Best, Architecture Or Civil Engineering / How Best To Utilize The New Minimum Wage / Apply Now At Mest - Up To $80,000 In Funding. Learn Tech Skills, Free Meals Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Online Course Provider Is Best To Learn Tech Skills? by Stephen0mozzy: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hello guys,

Please, I'm seeking opinion on which online course provider offers the most indepth training for someone who intends to transit into a Tech career. Something that is structured and very detailed and is project based or where one can get affordable mentorship.

It should be affordable. I'm keen about UI/UX Design, but would't mind venturing into a lucrative specialty.
Re: Which Online Course Provider Is Best To Learn Tech Skills? by Ebubu3: 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Hello guys,

Please, I'm seeking opinion on which online course provider offers the most indepth training for someone who intends to transit into a Tech career. Something that is structured and very detailed and is project based or where one can get affordable mentorship.

It should be affordable. I'm keen about UI/UX Design, but would't mind venturing into a lucrative specialty.

Any for front end and back end and AI pls
Re: Which Online Course Provider Is Best To Learn Tech Skills? by Seniorwriter(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ebubu3:

Any for front end and back end and AI pls

Online course provider was the request.

Stephen0mozzy:
Hello guys,

@OP Try SkillShare or Udemy.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Which Online Course Provider Is Best To Learn Tech Skills? by Stephen0mozzy: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Online course provider was the request.

@OP Try SkillShare or Udemy.

@Seniorwriter

Thanks Chief... Between the two options, which one will you rate higher in terms of content, seeing one is subscription based and the other is pay as you need
Re: Which Online Course Provider Is Best To Learn Tech Skills? by nellyelitz(m): 11:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Mide3367:
Moderators: Richiez, Fynestboi, olawalebabs, mynd44, Lalasticlala Dominique, seun please i am pleading with you guys to tell Seniorwriter Charles Adarokaren to refund me back my money for a transaction i paid for since 3pm yesterday afternoon. He kept ignoring me since then till now!!!
His number 0907 920 4499
You didn't mention the detail of the transaction.
Re: Which Online Course Provider Is Best To Learn Tech Skills? by lovemaths(f): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
google my business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Non-commissioned Officers In The Nigerian Airforce Fly Planes Too? / Can You Survive With This Salary? PICTURES / Nigerian Army Recruitment Shortlist Slot,assistance And Help.  .  08135887110

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.