Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? (1853 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Messi1: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Saintmary:

Please go on your knees and pray very hard.

Then forgive her. What she did was not right.

But God is the Greatest Father. He can remove the curses of a mother.

Do you understand?
Thank you.

If I return safe and sound and she's joyfully tying and re-tying her rapa I will ask her just one question that will last in her memory for the rest of her life.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Saintmary(f): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Messi1:
Thank you.

If I return safe and sound and she's joyfully tying and re-tying her rapa I will ask her just one question that will last in her memory for the rest of her life.

Hurt people hurt other people.

She lashed out at you because she has bottled up a lot of anger.

Stay close to God, you will overcome.

Keep your focus on winning, not on revenge.

Bless.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by DeeMain(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
The poster mum for what a mum should never be or do no matter the provocation.

Guy, get spiritual and set yourself free from her negative influences while at the same time forgiving her.
Re: Is It Right For A Mother To Say These Things To Her Son? by Haakeem(m): 1:15am On Jul 15, 2022
Olufemiolaolu:
What a pity. Your ignorance is unbelievable. Op please just call her to beg her and pray very well. Curses have consequences.
he should rather seek forgiveness frm God than go plead to her.

very toxic mother tueh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Legal Advice Can Be Given To A Battered Wife? / The End Of Men: And The Rise Of Women - Are Men Endangered Species? / Did You Meet Your Spouse Online? Please Share Your Story?spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.