Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) (1879 Views)

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by Berrypie(f): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
The elder statesman in his memoir, ‘My Watch’, revealed the number
of children he has in the order they were born. According to him, of
the highly-successful 20 children, 19 are biological, except Kunle,
who is his nephew. Obasanjo adopted Kunle as his biological child
“in every sense of the word to compensate for his mother being
deprived of an education by our father”.

“All my children are frightfully independent and self-assertive. I
have started observing the same traits in their children, my
grandchildren. In their different areas of endeavour, my children
have all made a mark. Eight of them have acquired PhD degrees in
their individual areas of learning.

“Almost all the others have one or two master’s degrees. Iyabo, who
blazed the trail for all of them, needs to be commended for being a
good example and loving big sister,” Obasanjo said in his memoir.
As listed by the ex-president in his memoir, his children are Iyabo,
Busola, Segun, Gbenga, Deboye, Bola, Kofo, Biyi, Seun, Bisoye, Olu,
Dare, Funke, Damilola, Jonwo, Dayo, Funso, Toyosi, Bukola, and
Kunle.

Source: https://www.naij.com/740191-photos-meet-former-president-olusegun-obasanjos-20-children.html

Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by Jeloma: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
They all ugly undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by igraman(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
what a striking resemblance in Obj nd Iyabo. I envy that i swear !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by achinaboy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ruled nigeria as army and as a civilian, and nothing to show ebora of owuland, soooooostupid
Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nice one
Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by paschal47(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
father of all nations cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
Same eyes, same nose, same lips, same ugliness smiley
igraman:
what a striking resemblance in Obj nd Iyabo.
I envy that i swear !
Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by Berrypie(f): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2016
Jeloma:
They all ugly undecided
Not nice.

1 Like

Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by finalboss1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
uglies... dunno hw to describe dem o
Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by Seunwife(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Some fine like their mama while some fine well well like their papa
Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by Slimmos(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
If u are ugly atleast marry a beautiful woman to avoid this obasanjo's scenario
Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by amokeme(f): 12:12am On Aug 18, 2016
What is the name of Tonto's husband?
Re: Meet Eleven Of Obasanjo's Twenty Children (photos) by Jeloma: 12:32am On Aug 18, 2016
I'm not nice.
Berrypie:
Not nice.

(1) (Reply)

Parents, Married Couples And Aspiring Couples: Is It Morally Right To Have Kids? / They Are Abt To Wed But D Girl Looked Underaged / Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.