Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu (28035 Views)

Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2022
The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has advised the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential flag bearer, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to take things easy with the race for the presidency in 2023.
Kwankwaso, a former Defence Minister and two-time governor of Kano State, while speaking during an interview on Arise News Television on Sunday, said Tinubu should rather pay attention to his health, warning that the 2023 campaigns will be rigorous.

"If you see my friend, Bola, tell him to take it easy, take good care of his health... because I love him so much, he is my friend.

“This campaign is very rigorous, it requires a lot of effort and so on and so forth. I hope he will take it easy so that we can continue the struggle to ensure one solid and prosperous Nigeria,” Kwankwaso advised.

Asked if he is threatened by Tinubu, Kwankwaso, who was the deputy speaker of the House of Representatives in the aborted Third Republic, said Tinubu as person is a good man but he does not know what the APC presidential candidate would do differently from the current administration of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“My only worry is the platform. This platform I don’t know. I know he is a strategist, Bola Tinubu, he is a good man. I had reasons to sit with him uncountable number of times from 1992 to date.

“I wish I will see him to ask him what he will tell Nigerians what he will do differently from what Muhammadu Buhari is doing today.

“That is my serious concern for him. Ordinarily, if I cannot get it, I can recommend him but it’s going to be like building something on zero.

“When I see him, I wish him well or when you see him before me, tell him I wish him well — but let’s take it easy,” Kwankwaso stressed.

LEADERSHIP reports that Tinubu had earlier on Sunday announced the choice of a former Borno State governor and incumbent Senator representing Borno Central, Kashim Shetima, as his running mate, sparking debates about the propriety or otherwise of same-faith ticket given Nigeria's plurality.
https://www.facebook.com/194110890622942/posts/pfbid0TFau7m8PoEg3bAtTZXwvTY6vsh8iu16zTJ9rxKhL1nC56LjAAQT9tnwrcLPVeUe9l/

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by rayvelez(m): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Two desperate men.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by PresidObi: 12:31am On Jul 11, 2022
grin

Why must we go this far, why cant we vote for younger, more agile people who can steer this country out of hunger and insecurity?

344 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by pinkPUSSY(f): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2022
I thought charlatans said he would step down for Tinubu ?

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by AntiBMC(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Ewwee cheesy

Is all I can say.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Honjoshy4u: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Over rated Kano Politician. You guys will be swept under the carpet with your unpopular NNPP

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I thought charlatans said he would step down for Tinubu ?
grin grin

17 Likes

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Newton2024: 12:45am On Jul 11, 2022
How APC Turned Docile Osibanjo (Yoruba Christian) To Mere Errand Boy In Aso Rock

Aisha Buhari first send him away from Aso Rock chapel and turned it to store. She said church was noisy.

They later turned him to Aso Rock toilet washer. (See the attached pictures)

They made mere commissioner deny Christians and Southerners he represents.

He has no say in government. Ordinary Buhari's personal secretary has more say than Osibande.

The cabals gave the errand boy part of the returned Abacha loot to buy votes through trader moni.

Anytime Fulani herdsmen kill christian farmers, cabals would order Osinbajo to go and pay lip service condolences. He often called Fulani herdsmen terrorists extaminating Christian a mere herders-farmers clash.

Part of his job is also to quote phantom figure to malign former president Goodluck Jonathan.

In all these, fake pastor Osinbajo was happy because of the huge money involved. Aso Rock is sweet.

Osibanjo never had interest to speak for it defend Christians and Southerners. He is the worst vice principal in the history of Nigeria.

After 2023, he will find his lost voice again to criticize Peter Obi's presidency.

If APC can do all these with muslim/christian ticket, it will be worse with muslim/muslim ticket.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Karlman: 12:58am On Jul 11, 2022
Gullible Nigerians can go ahead and elect another old sick man who will mostly rule from the hospital
The irony of it all is that this same gullibles and paid online supporters always suffer the most.
So it's their funeral.

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 1:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Notice how he clearly slyed tinubu without mentioning the atiku he has been stepping down for in 2019

Urchins also said he is stepping down for tinubu, cheesy all na fulani scam to make tinubu rely on him in the north west while he shatters his heart for atiku

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Monimatic(m): 1:30am On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin
Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Frigga13: 3:21am On Jul 11, 2022
grin

The thing is people taking Kwankwanso serious allocating North west votes to him.. and Tinubu counting on Apc Northwest

E go play like movie.. same Apc Northwest have been on the news decamping to Pdp and not NNPP

Power to the people
North 2023

Which of the pics look friendly

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by VoteObi2023: 3:40am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu bandits said Kwankwanso will step down for him. We are not surprise, online agberos can't read.

cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Originakalokalo(m): 3:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Politics indeed.

Politicians are largely responsible for what the world has become.

However,

³⁵ The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

³⁶ He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

This is clearly spoken by John the Baptist.

Are you sure you will rest after exiting this sinful world?

Jesus loves you. He doesn't want you to perish.

Accept his sacrifice and lordship today.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by kenzysmith: 4:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Which wsn kwakwaso dey for this election self just wan waist votes is he a resources waster?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:38am On Jul 11, 2022
when election is close PO will rather collapsed is obedient inside PDP and kwankwaso collapsed his in APC or PDP otherwise both candidates will just make it a contest between APC and PDP if they dont do before election

NNPP and LP can't win presidential election in Nigeria. this election is between lion and Tiger, APC and PDP

that baby cat LP and his Dog NNPP should stop making noise

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Akurakambe(m): 5:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu urchins in the mud.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by lonecatt(m): 5:36am On Jul 11, 2022
wish I will see him to ask him what he will tell Nigerians what he will do differently from what Muhammadu Buhari is doing today.

What he will do differently is to supply Nigerians more agbado and cassava

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by malali: 5:58am On Jul 11, 2022
I always see Nigerian politicians come to get procedures in American Hospitals.
Just before we sedate them and put them to sleep....I speak pidgin English to them.

They are surprised the "Oyinbo" doctor is actually Nigerian.

Tinubu get yourself a "bulletproof" doctor......this race like other races is for the healthy as well as wealthy.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Olamicwoto: 5:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Kwamkaso go and sit-down jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by arejibadz(m): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Not a bad advise if you ask me, na general card...

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:00am On Jul 11, 2022
Opposition political parties need to align.

A four horse race is definitely a victory for APC sad

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Emmastan291: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2022
APC have made the biggest mistake in the history of Nigerian politics. But their mistake is Nigeria's gain so let's cheer them on and show them pepper at the polls. I mean real ata rodo to gbona. Hot hot!

Yoruba people are solidly behind Peter Obi because we want a better Nigeria.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by kolafolabi(m): 6:01am On Jul 11, 2022
It is a bitter truth coming out from a political enemy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by tillaman(m): 6:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Rabiu Kwakwanso is just a noise maker
I wish Nigerians can vote in an entirely different party
Not APC OR PDP
LP won’t be such a bad idea atleast Let’s give another party a chance then if they screw up we kick them out again let us show them we are the one voting them in
Wahala for those wey prefer to collect 5k and suffer for 4 years

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by jkpbestseries: 6:02am On Jul 11, 2022
see finish
Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Sharpbend: 6:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by galaxy2020(m): 6:03am On Jul 11, 2022
You are right sir.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by another1: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
when election is close PO will rather collapsed is obedient inside PDP and kwankwaso collapsed his in APC or PDP otherwise both candidates will just make it a contest between APC and PDP if they dont do before election

NNPP and LP can't win presidential election in Nigeria. this election is between lion and Tiger, APC and PDP

that baby cat LP and his Dog NNPP should stop making noise
You are very correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu by Sholaco: 6:04am On Jul 11, 2022
He should also pay attention to his own health also. Kwankwaso is a superhuman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo / Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages / Disquiet In APC Over Buhari’s Non-participation In Tinubu’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.