Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP (16241 Views)

Maintain Your Tolerance, Compassion - Kwankwaso Tells Rev Daniel Okoh / 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by afroniger: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2018
A former Governor of Kano State and presidential aspirant of on the platform of the PDP, Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwakwaso, has urged the leading opposition party to consider picking its presidential candidate from the North West if it wants to win the 2019 general elections.

Sen. Kwakwaso said this yesterday in Benin while addressing PDP delegates and members during his nationwide consultation on his presidential aspiration.

“If you are selecting a candidate, you have to under this circumstances look at the geography, history and population of the country. It is a common knowledge based on previous census that Kano State is the most populous state and North West is the most populous region in the country.

“So, if it is true that our former party is fielding a candidate from the North West, it is also necessary for the PDP to consider fielding its candidate from the zone,” he said.

He added that, “I have no doubt in my mind that the South South and South East are very solid in the PDP. I believe that what we will do in the North with what will come out in the South West, I have no doubt that PDP will be victorious in the 2019 presidential election.”

Kwankwaso said with his wealth of experience as two-time governor, Minister of Defence and senator, he was at a vantage position to lead the PDP and Nigeria, adding that in the last 26 years, he had contested elections 15 times and only lost twice.

He advised the party to be extra careful by ensuring that the right thing was done after looking at the facts and figures on ground to avoid making mistakes, saying that failure to do that could create serious challenge to the party in the 2019 elections.

“Everyone can contest to get the party’s ticket and getting it is one thing, but the most important thing is winning the election. I am better qualified for the ticket. I am in the PDP to add value and I believe it is only Kwankwaso that can bring this to table in all the states of the federation,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/zone-presidency-to-n-west-kwakwaso-tells-pdp-266710.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by midolian(m): 7:34am On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Una never see anything..

Expect a lot of Bickering, acrimony and defections after the evil party's primaries

Sai Baba till Kwankwaso sees beauty in yellow caps

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2018
PMB that has the entire north west Locked down is the one Kwankwaso is stylishly trying to tell PDP to pick him for the candidacy to contest against PMB grin

Indeed he who the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

Kwankwaso despite the sai baba treatment you have been getting you still have not seen the handwriting on the wall abi?

[img]https://media1./images/b61b55887a9f82134e1534b0f8650eab/tenor.gif?itemid=10066554[/img]

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by dlondonbadboy: 7:37am On Aug 21, 2018
Kwankwoso is a movement. I know that whoever wins PDP ticket, automatically becomes President..

Even butterflyleo would defeat Buhari if PDP gives him the ticket

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Aufbauh(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2018
"Don't fight forces, use them"- R. B. Fuller
This assertion is the political philosophy of PMB.

Meanwhile the PDP implosion is around the corner. "Warsaw saw war, and war saw Warsaw".- Akpabio 2018.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by abokibuhari: 7:38am On Aug 21, 2018
midolian:
grin grin grin grin

Una never see anything..
Sold your soul for 30k no wonder Aminat508 left you

16 Likes

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by buharitill2023: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2018
Can kwakwaso win any local government?
He can only win only his Ward.

No wonder the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist want to boycott the election because according to iPods, they said nobody can win buhari in any state.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Rilwayne001: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Kwankwoso is a movement. I know that whoever wins PDP ticket, automatically becomes President..

How old are you

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by midolian(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2018
abokibuhari:

Sold your soul for 30k no wonder Aminat508 left you
because I have chosen not to be misguided like you and your likes?

Sai Baba till Wike becomes governor of Ekiti state grin

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by abokibuhari: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2018
midolian:
because I have chosen not to be misguided like you and your likes?

Sai Baba till Wike becomes governor of Ekiti state grin
Lost soul

2 Likes

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by kennypoju04: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Indeed,the implosion is about to begin.all about personal interest..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by abokibuhari: 7:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

How old are you
You still they support APC after them no give you job grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

How old are you

That guy is still a teenager. Pay him no mind

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2018
Buhari weldone ooooooooo

You don divide Nigeria finish!

Even the indivisible North is divided!

I never knew I will see this in my life time!

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by AtikuNetwork: 7:48am On Aug 21, 2018
Kwankwaso is being undemocratic here. The presidency has already been zoned to the North. No micro-zoning please. He is being selfish as usual. I don't understand why some people can be so selfish.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by fk001(m): 7:49am On Aug 21, 2018
Kwankwaso is a tribal bigot, with high probability of nepotism when he come into power.

Only gullibles will believe and support kwankwaso

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by dlondonbadboy: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2018
Rilwayne001:

How old are you

3years older than you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2018
AtikuNetwork:
Kwankwaso is being undemocratic here. The presidency has already been zoned to the North. No micro-zoning please. He is being selfish as usual. I don't understand why some people can be so selfish.

Are you against Kwankwaso because of Atiku? Are they not both in PDP now? grin

Why are you doing micro - support na? I don't understand why you are so selfish. cheesy

Abeg you people should help us tear the umbrella more. We need it torn grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by abokibuhari: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2018
fk001:
Kwankwaso is a tribal bigot, with high probability of nepotism when he come into power.

Only gullibles will believe and support kwankwaso
True

2 Likes

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by fk001(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari weldone ooooooooo

Nothing like indivisible North here.

PDP is divided not Nigeria not North.

Kwankwaso is just trying to be selfish and nepotist that he is.

20 Likes

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by fk001(m): 7:53am On Aug 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari weldone ooooooooo

PDP will be surprised to the bone marrow come 2019.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Rilwayne001: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2018
abokibuhari:

You still they support APC after them no give you job grin

PDP give you job? grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari weldone ooooooooo

PDP are the ones with divisions and not the North.

They are more divided than the spokes in an umbrella.

The North is the North while PDP is in fragments

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2018
fk001:

Nothing like indivisible North here..

PDP is divided not Nigeria not North.

Kwankwaso is just trying to be selfish and nepotist that he is.
My dear the North I know before will never contest against one of their own irrespective of interest or party.

They automatically step down for one person!

I stand to be corrected!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by reuben79: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

is nt everybody in pdp will defeat buhari......only candidate from North west can send buhari back to daura
Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Butterflyle0: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

My dear the North I know before will never contest against one of their own irrespective of interest or party.

You are still saying the same thing.

The selfish and greedy interests in those found in PDP are where the divisions are found and not in the north.

Your comment simply shows how selfish and greedy the candidates in PDP are

13 Likes

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

PDP are the ones with divisions and not the North.

They are more divided than the spokes in an umbrella.

The North is the North while PDP is in fragments
Rumour has it that the North APC are not even happy that they were not allowed to contest with Buhari!

Returning him unopposed is one of the reasons they decamped from APC in the first place!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by fk001(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I stand to be corrected!

Are you for real cheesy

That means you don't know North be that.

The North have been contesting against each other since the time immemorial.

Since far back 1979.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by AtikuNetwork: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Are you against Kwankwaso because of Atiku? Are they not both in PDP now? grin

Why are you doing micro - support na? I don't understand why you are so selfish. cheesy

Abeg you people should help us tear the umbrella more. We need it torn grin

You APCshits are demons. This is not about being for or against, but about calling out a clear attempt to thwart a democratic process. PDP is not a cult but a mere platform to realize political aspirations. If PDP fuucks up I will not support it. Unlike you zombies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Zone Presidency To North West' - Kwankwaso Tells PDP by Butterflyle0: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Rumour has it that the North APC are not even happy that they were not allowed to contest with Buhari!

Returning him unopposed is one of the reasons they decamped from APC in the first place!

He does have a right to be returned unopposed after all others served second terms.

You are still speaking of their selfishness and greed and making my point for me

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amosun, Okorocha Are Loyal Party Men, Will Support APC Candidates - Oshiomole / 2023: Youths Begin Search For Buhari’s Successor / Abayomi, Omotosho Named As Sanwo-Olu Sends New List Of Commissioner-nominees To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.