Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Will Win The Presidential Election Insha Allah – Tinubu Promised As He Picks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Win The Presidential Election Insha Allah – Tinubu Promised As He Picks (2149 Views)

Lastest News On The Presidential Election! / Tinubu Has Promised To Protect All Religious Interests If Elected. / Presidential Election Total Votes - Buhari 3,626,554 Atiku 3,388,456 (So far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Win The Presidential Election Insha Allah – Tinubu Promised As He Picks by Scholarsnaija1: 12:34am On Jul 11, 2022
I Will Win The Presidential Election Insha Allah – Tinubu Promised As He Picks His Running Mate.

Read more here :

https://scholarsnaija.com/i-will-win-the-presidential-election-insha-allah-tinubu-promised-as-he-picks-his-running-mate/
Re: I Will Win The Presidential Election Insha Allah – Tinubu Promised As He Picks by Kdon2: 1:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Scholarsnaija1:
I Will Win The Presidential Election Insha Allah – Tinubu Promised As He Picks His Running Mate.

Read more here :

https://scholarsnaija.com/i-will-win-the-presidential-election-insha-allah-tinubu-promised-as-he-picks-his-running-mate/

I guess he wants to rule Muslims alone...I forsee this mad man is going to rule with the kind of force that Nigeria never experienced before ever. And if Christian's talk or protest during his rule, lekki massacre loading again be that! Hmmmm
Re: I Will Win The Presidential Election Insha Allah – Tinubu Promised As He Picks by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 1:16am On Jul 11, 2022
Pray to Allah to heal you from stroke first before u start adding more election BP to your condition.

Humans and Greed.
Re: I Will Win The Presidential Election Insha Allah – Tinubu Promised As He Picks by budaatum: 3:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Definitely insha not us, with our PVCs.

(1) (Reply)

%"£%"^% / Darusan Azumi Game Da Samar Da Al’umma Ta Gari Laccar Jawabi Daga Malamai Ta She / View Private Instagram Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.