Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. (76396 Views)

14-Year-Old Indonesian Girl Has Six Pythons As Pets (Photos) / Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Meet The Australia Woman Who Keeps 5 Crocodiles As Pets In Her Home(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
Those are little ball pythons not python PYTHON.

They are nonvenomous, friendly and cute so many people keep them as pets. Not unusual sir.
U are Correct!
Although kills by strangulation/asphyxiation.
However, Naija kills everything irrespective of peculiarities.... grin grin grin
In Fact, I have had to hold larger ones in the past at Wildlife Entertainment Centres
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
coputa:
It equally means that the keepers are also at risk of being killed and swallowed by the python.
Yeah!
Risk may be Low but it's still & will always be a possibility that can never be ruled out.
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U are Correct!
Although kills by strangulation/asphyxiation.
However, Naija kills everything irrespective of peculiarities.... grin grin grin
In Fact, I have had to hold larger ones in the past at Wildlife Entertainment Centres

These ball pythons can’t kill a human by strangulation. They are very timid that whenever startled they curl up into a ball and remain like that till the danger passes. Hence the name “ball python”.
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by PharmacyStore: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
I'll always maintain a good distance from people like this
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by 3phase(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Namdeenero:
Pythons are non venomous and can make good pets
can't they strangle someone when bigger.
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by mkoabiola: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Which country be this
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by Chochovini: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Namdeenero:
Pythons are non venomous and can make good pets
. God forbid. I strongly disagree with you.
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by Samfloxin(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
lexy2014:

Na that small python go strangle human being?
Small one today can grow very big tomorrow
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by lexy2014: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Samfloxin:

Small one today can grow very big tomorrow

Can the pythons in d pix strangle anybody?
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

These ball pythons can’t kill a human by strangulation. They are very timid that whenever startled they curl up into a ball and remain like that till the danger passes. Hence the name “ball python”.
I will look that up...
Knowledge is infinite....
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
pretydiva:
I jump am pass
How abeg? grin
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
MissMich:
Una dey try oh, I usually run at the sight of rat and lizard, I wonder what I would do if it's a snake.
Snakes are meant to stay in the forest not kept at home as pets. I find it quite creepy.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by edgecution(m): 1:13am On Jul 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin

I have a BALL PYTHON IN MY ROOM.
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by hfinest1(m): 2:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Anything about snake must reach front page... Why is nairaland like this tho??
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by Namdeenero(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Urheadmaster:

No matter the beauty of snake.

It can never make a good pets
Ball pythons are very docile and make good pets, corn snakes too. We’re just too scared of them over here.
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by Jaybuoy: 11:09am On Jul 24, 2022
grin
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by mrkings84(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
I would rather keep a lion as than to keep snake.
Infact I can't even stay in the smae building with snake....

No be say i fear o, just that I have respect for anything creepy!!
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by olasquare: 2:34am On Sep 24, 2022
For no reason I can never be close to that creature. Any of its species. I don't like them at all. Can only watch on natgeo or natgeowild. You tried. Beginning . To love your post. Def following now. Kindly follow back
Re: I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. by fbabs(m): 9:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Hello,
This is exactly what I did after I recently ran into this family that keeps beautiful pythons as pets.
First, I completely stood in agape & astonished as this rare family stormed the market Square with this little ?tamed silent killers.

I had to solicit a smooth unprovoked transition from its owner to my humble self. grin grin grin
I admired this wonder of creation as it wriggled in between my fingers.

I briefly discussed how such were kept with the kids, feeding, housing and comfort!
To my uttermost amazement, I realized they were deeply rooted in information about it.
Sorry, I had to blur my Face!
This is just for your information!

Please reply my email sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos) / The World’s oldest dog, Bobi, turns 31 years old today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.