Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,448 members, 7,864,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

(photo) Zinoleesky Seen Battling For Coke And Fanta At A Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (photo) Zinoleesky Seen Battling For Coke And Fanta At A Party (940 Views)

“coke And Fanta” Mercy Aigbe Stirs Reactions As She Shares Loved-up Photos With / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / #headies2018: Slaymama Seen Battling Vigorously With Her High-heeled Shoe - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Zinoleesky Seen Battling For Coke And Fanta At A Party by ScholarNaija: 4:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Old pictures of zinoleesky surfaced online as he was seen battling for coke and fanta at his Aunt party

In one of his song he said;

"I'm a bad boy no need to state am"
"Zino zino no go kill person"
"I say four coke with one fanta no dey kill person "
"Emi small body big engine "

We didn't know he was referring to this picture

Read more https://scholar9ja.org.ng/zinoleesky-battling-for-coke-and-fanta/

Re: (photo) Zinoleesky Seen Battling For Coke And Fanta At A Party by robinso01(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2022
Funny throwback

(1) (Reply)

Bella: I Use To Help My Mum Pack Chairs & Tables But I Stopped When I Blew (Vid) / Crazy Moment Davido Saw Broda Shaggi In London / Watch: Rita Dominic Wore 3 Designer Dresses On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.