Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid (1232 Views)

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President / BREAKING: If Nigerians Aren't Foolish, Yakubu Can't Waste N300B On Sham Election / Saying Tinubu Will Starve Off Eastern Ports Is Hogwash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 11, 2022
For him to think of this nonsense at this time in the history of Nigeria, walahi he is stupid. He didn't understand what Yakassai said. They asked Yakassai if he was aware that Muslims are the minority in the south, he said yes. Then they asked him if he would accept Christian vice president, he said no because they're minority in the north. Use your brain. Tinubu is evil.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Moh247: 6:16am On Jul 11, 2022
One thing I like about Tinubu is he has started showing Ibos how inconsiquential they are to his victory

He didn't goto their state to seek delegates, he avoids them completely

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 11, 2022
I can bet anything that Tinubu can't take 3rd position in the 2023 election.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by espn(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
I can bet anything that Tinubu can't take 3rd position in the 2023 election.
wake up
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Deprofessional(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
One thing I like about Tinubu is he has started showing Ibos how inconsiquential they are to his victory

This is why no one will campaign for him in the region.

He should not bother going to South East when campaign starts oooo.

If he does, shame will be on you and him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Penalty82(m): 6:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Tell him to also avoid them during the campaign. As it stands now rigging is the only thing that can give him victory.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Abdu81: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

so is IGBOS that are christians.

We talking about the total disrespect and neglect for over 100 million christians and this lost soul is mentioning igbos .
Are there no christians in iragbaji?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Moh247: 6:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Abdu81:
so is IGBOS that are christians.

We talking disrespect and neglect for over 100 million christians and lost soul is mentioning igbos .
Are there no christians in iragbaji?

Real Christian love Shetima and don't discriminate
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by kingscare1(m): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Your DICK there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by jimetagambo: 6:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

He only needs 2 region to win the presidency.
North and SW. With Shettima, he is securing the North vote bloc.

He knows that even if Azikiwe recurrects and runs as his VP, the SE still wouldn't vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by oyin44: 6:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Bros you mean 5% voters.. what is their used?..it would be better if tinubu face the north.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Musrataman(m): 6:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
For him to think of this nonsense at this time in the history of Nigeria, walahi he is stupid. He didn't understand what Yakassai said. They asked Yakassai if he was aware that Muslims are the minority in the south, he said yes. Then they asked him if he would accept Christian vice president, he said no because they're minority in the north. Use your brain. Tinubu is evil.

Between Tinubu and pussy slicers, beheaders, baby factory, ritualist, cannibals, kidnappers ravaging your region and tribe which one is bastard and a cursed to Nigeria.

That's why you can't never be president of federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Musrataman(m): 6:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

South South natives are with Tinubu, south west is sure and now that he has chosen one of the core man in the north just forget it.

Igbo region is irrelevant in politics
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Musrataman(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2022
Deprofessional:

This is why no one will campaign for him in the region.

He should not bother going to South East when campaign starts oooo.

If he does, shame will be on you and him.

Give your votes to Obi and Biafra referendum
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2022
One can easily tell what Nigeria will turn to,if he comes president.
We reject it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Musrataman(m): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2022
jimetagambo:

He only needs 2 region to win the presidency.
North and SW. With Shettima, he is securing the North vote bloc.

He knows that even if Azikiwe recurrects and runs as his VP, the SE still wouldn't vote for him.

Simple open rebuke is better than secret love

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by DOTian: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

I'm happy that you Afonjas are the one saying this by yourself. Seems like his gorry political situation in the campaign process has forced some of you to throw caution into the wind. It's very important that you guys are the ones proclaiming Tinupoos disdain for the east, because when the actual "war" to bring down Tinupoo starts, you Afonja lot that fight tribalism by projecting tribalism, will not shout blue murder.

This is true. No doubt! Tinupoo has done everything he can, more than any politician in the history of Nigeria to instil a political environment that is flagrantly anti Igbo. In Lagos, he has been imposing governors that have constantly undermined igbos. He formed the political ideology behind buharis anti Igbo policies, his boys like Fashola and co, have been caught several times with their anti Igbo outbursts.

Essentially, Hushcobar Agbado Tinupoo has done his worst to the igbos both in Lagos State where he has deliberately overtaxed Igbo businesses to subsist his hedonistic owambe lifestyles and at the federal level, where he helped impose Buhari to unleash mayhem in Eastern Nigeria. Be rest assured that there will be a payback and as usual, you will be here to ask igbos; "Why do you igbos hate Tinubu"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Moh247: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2022
DOTian:

I'm happy that you Afonjas are the one saying this by yourself. Seems like his gorry political situation in the campaign process has forced some of you to throw caution into the wind. It's very important that you guys are the ones proclaiming Tinupoos disdain for the east, because when the actual "war" to bring down Tinupoo starts, you Afonja lot that fight tribalism by projecting tribalism, will not shout blue murder.

This is true. No doubt! Tinupoo has done everything he can, more than any politician in the history of Nigeria to instil a political environment that is flagrantly anti Igbo. In Lagos, he has been imposing governors that have constantly undermined igbos. He formed the political ideology behind buharis anti Igbo policies, his boys like Fashola and co, have been caught several times with their anti Igbo outbursts.

Essentially, Hushcobar Agbado Tinupoo has done his worst to the igbos both in Lagos State where he has deliberately overtaxed Igbo businesses to subsist his hedonistic owambe lifestyles and at the federal level, where he helped impose Buhari to unleash mayhem in Eastern Nigeria. Be rest assured that there will be a payback and as usual, you will be here to ask igbos; "Why do you igbos hate Tinubu"?

Baba you to dey wail for a Monday morning
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Antoeni(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2022
If Tinubu wins next year, two things will be carved in stone:
—No Christian Northerner will ever be considered strong enough to be in a presidential ticket combination.
— Southern Christians will matter way less in National political conversations.

There’s only one winner.
Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by DOTian: 7:02am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Baba you to dey wail for a Monday morning
You will wail for most of the coming decade..
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Moh247: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2022
DOTian:

You will wail for most of the coming decade..

No I won't

Changed my car twice and got a land this Buhari regime you guys have been wailing about
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by APCnaPDP: 7:08am On Jul 11, 2022
DOTian:

Lagos is in the SW, there are more Yorubas there and there are other ethnic groups. There is no need to feel singled out. Downplay the emotions, leave Lagos if you don’t like the policies there and build your state or region. This will ensure that you cry less about what Tinubu or Yorubas do in their cities. Thanks
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Without rigging, Tinumbu has lost.
How is he going to convince millions of Christians and reasonable Muslims in SS, SE
, SW and NC to vote for him.
A northern Christian as a VP would have done the magic for him.
By choosing Shettima, a northern Muslim, he's trying to send a message to Nigerians that core Northern Muslims don't see him as a true Muslim; reason he needed placate them with a Shettima. Now his work is double - he has a lot more people to convince and dissuade.
Guys, go get your PVCs. There isn't a better time to rescue Nigeria than now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Who cares what Nigerians say? Nigerians who don't know what they want sef.
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by DOTian: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Lagos is in the SW, there are more Yorubas there and there are other ethnic groups. There is no need to feel singled out. Downplay the emotions, leave Lagos if you don’t like the policies there and build your state or region. This will ensure that you cry less about what Tinubu or Yorubas do in their cities. Thanks
Maybe you should take your advice and "build" your own state, since there is no part of Lagos State that owes her development solely to folks like you..
Develope Oshogbo and Ogbomosho then come back to me..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by DOTian: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

No I won't

Changed my car twice and got a land this Buhari regime you guys have been wailing about
More agbadorian spitle all over the place
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Foolishbuhari: 7:26am On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Love the sponsor of boko haram? Remind me where Kabiru Sokoto was arrested again. I no blame you sha... Na GEJ when just relax dey Zhuour nai I blame.
Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by eki2000(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Musrataman:

South South natives are with Tinubu, south west is sure and now that he has chosen one of the core man in the north just forget it.

You lack sense to join South south in your jihad against Christians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Honjoshy4u: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2022
I'm one of those sane Nigerians that is saying Tinubu is already a finished Politician.
He will be roundly beaten at the poll

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Foolishbuhari: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Musrataman:

Which south south Abeg? Which part of the south south?

As it stands now, anyone who is wise in the SS, will after this Muslim Muslim gaffe, totally avoid tifn because campaigning for him is calling death upon their political career.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Aren't Saying Tinubu Will Win, They're Simply Saying He Is Stupid by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Zikojukwu:

If the Northern Christian don't send a clear message in this election with their votes. We will put them where they rightly belong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu & APC Over Osun 2022 Loss, Releases New Song / Your Conduct Distasteful, Provocative – Northern Elders Slam Mahdi / Tinubu Is Not Fit To Rule- Dr. Onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.