Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) (666 Views)

Seun Has Banned The Use Of Thïefnubu But Allows Obidient / See How Tinubu Was Embarrassed (Photos) / Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by conductor60000: 6:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Who else noticed there's sanity on Nairaland?

No more accounts which were created in a single day spamming "Jagaban slayer of Mkpurummiri whatever" on every thread.

You will be arguing with a Tinubu urchin and the next thing you see all his replies with have 97 likes automatically within 5 mins.

For this alone, Seun has gotten back some of his reputation he lost when he started attacking Peter Obi on Twitter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by onez: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Yea, I noticed it. The fake likes is what annoys me. But there are still some Tinubu bots here. More should be done to eradicate them. Tinubu supporters don't have conscience. Imagine spamming other people's business.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Good riddance. A known insatiable old Thief has nothing to offer a dead Nigeria aside burying it finally.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by Penalty82(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin grin

They were not disabled, what happened was that Seun chased them to Osun State to do the needful. They'll soon be here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:41am On Jul 11, 2022
I've noticed it too

This gets to show that Seun may not even be aware of some of the activities of his moderators on this forum all this while

All the bots and fake "Likes" they give to there senseless comments are no more

Kudos to Seun

5 Likes

Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2022
grin grin
Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by MMWandali: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Well done ourSeun
Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by APCnaPDP: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2022
But not everyone can support Peter Obi. I hope you guys understand this and keep an open mind. Seun, like everyone else can support whoever they wish.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by Quest7777: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Was not deceived by the Bots. Any discerning mind would have easily realised the fake LIKES.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I've noticed it too

This gets to show that Seun may not even be aware of some of the activities of his moderators on this forum all this while

All the bots and fake "Likes" they give to there senseless comments are no more

Kudos to Seun
Agree with ya bolded..he's hardly on here..
Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by Trimjos: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu mouth for that picture be like pucci lips

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Disabled Tinubu Nuclear Weapon (spam Bots) by conductor60000: 7:17am On Jul 11, 2022
APCnaPDP:
But not everyone can support Peter Obi. I hope you guys understand this and keep an open mind. Seun, like everyone else can support whoever they wish.
We know when a Tinubu urchin comes with their baseless arguments vs when a particular set of moniker keeps posting "Tinubu slay of Mkpurummiri" on every topic. Sharing the same thing over and over. That's spamming.

(1) (Reply)

Expert: See How Nigerians Will Vote In 2023 / Davido & His Crew Takes Bike As Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun Governorship Election / Do You Notice That Tinubu's Online Urchins Are Reducing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.