Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Tinubu's Choice Of The VP Disorganised Us, If I Can Not Win I Wil Join Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Choice Of The VP Disorganised Us, If I Can Not Win I Wil Join Him (592 Views)

APC Governors Angry Over Tinubu’s Choice Of Shettima, To Meet Buhari Today / APC Is A Very Disorganised Party, National Assembly Aspirants Lament / El-Rufai On Edo Election: "APC Was Going To Win, I Don’t Know What Happened" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Choice Of The VP Disorganised Us, If I Can Not Win I Wil Join Him by Adliperd: 7:30am On Jul 11, 2022
The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has open up to work with the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential flag bearer, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Kwankwaso, a former Defence Minister and two-time governor of Kano State, while speaking during an interview on Arise News Television on Sunday, said "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Strategist, he is a good man, I've had reasons to sit down with him for uncountable number of times from 1992 till date. Ordinarily If I cannot get it, I can recommend him”

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PHIs9hpEG0

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

Re: Tinubu's Choice Of The VP Disorganised Us, If I Can Not Win I Wil Join Him by mycar: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2022
why not play the full video

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Choice Of The VP Disorganised Us, If I Can Not Win I Wil Join Him by Adliperd: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2022
mycar:
LIES, he never said that

Since u are watching the back of TV. Check the YouTube video.

grin
Re: Tinubu's Choice Of The VP Disorganised Us, If I Can Not Win I Wil Join Him by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Kwankwaso will debunk this fakes news soon because he's also contesting for the office of the presidency

This is obviously a fake news

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Choice Of The VP Disorganised Us, If I Can Not Win I Wil Join Him by mycar: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Adliperd:

Since u are watching the back of TV. Check the YouTube video.

grin
his comment was conditional, is like saying that you are not good enough else I would have employed

(1) (Reply)

Independent Candidates Must Emerge To Save Nigeria From Crashing To Ground Zero! / Osun Have Proven That People Are Truly The Structures. 100% Obident.. / The More Southerners Drag TINUBU The More They Destroy South Opportunity To Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.