Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore (13624 Views)

Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by FamTomx2(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Royalty83:

Obidient spotted

And your stupid sowore a presidential candidate could not campaign for himself... what an irony?!!

A pure indication that he has zero governance capabilities.

M e a n w h i l e

This is your next incoming president!! InshAllah.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by yejide16u: 12:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
... while bat is an extension of APC Top-To-Bottom.... while bat is an extension of APC Top-To-Bottom....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by toolovely(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oga face front.... I thought you are an aspirant.... Seems the only manifesto you have is attacking Obi..... Or is Obi the only candidate? Tell Nigerians what you will do differently if elected and leave Obi alone or any other candidate

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by nnofaith: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The only person that Can stop Obi becoming the next president is God, no Jupiter , no monkey or agbado munching bastard can stop this divine mandate.
President of Agwuata Union. Of the dem people of ndi olumbe.
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by Simplythebest: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
How much is fuel now in ur area. Or u don't have car or gen that u will use fuel. Suffering never tire u guys Oduduwa republic. Don't worry soon that bus stop u are managing in ur area collecting money from bus drivers, keke and okada people will be collected from u soon then ur eyes go clear.
omenka:
Now they've gone full throttle to display weapon, threatening anyone who dares to vote anyone else but ipOBI Pandora.

This is the height of it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by ufotunang: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Peter Obi win what?

You will end up with a Muslim Muslim Federal Government, if the Mumu likes let him not withdraw from the race.
.... Muslim Muslim ticket so that they will control ,oppress and torture christians.,..God will not allow that to happen... Peter obi is winning this election...and nobody can stop it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by rontolo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
I dislike this Sowore so much. Typical African bring-him-down syndrome. Is Peter Obi your problem? You have left the leading, criminal candidates in Atiku and Tinubu to focus on Peter Obi that is head and shoulders over these establishment crooks

M0ron Sowore!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sowore, thanks for your message.

Now, please shift to one corner, as I want to vawulently waste my vote for Peter Obidiently when the time comes and I don't want to offend anyone.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by etimocity(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
all of you are thief in Nigeria, money all of you still in this country that make you people can never experienced suffering and we that are suffering daily, we are tired of suffering, we need peter obi no body can there deceived us.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by eas01: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-obis-labour-party-an-extension-of-pdp-sowore/
Everything Obi Obi Obi. How about Kwankwaso
I am beginning to think the likes of sowore, reno and part of a conspiracy and or are controlled opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by eas01: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
oyin44:
Obituary supporters are notorious terrorists
says the supporter of EBOLA Ah-MAD TOMB-nibu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by eas01: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Royalty83:

Obidient spotted
A THIEF-nu-BOT spotted

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by eas01: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
oyin44:
Obituary supporters are notorious terrorists
IGBO-Ah-MEDS TOMB-nibu supporters are notorious drug addicts and herdsmen terrorist

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sorry sowore we in pdp do not need Labour of Obi pls.

We rejected him and his arty we do not know them they are not our party extension.

Our party don't bully, we don't threaten, we don't display gun, we don't do tribalim, we are not noise makers, We are not motherfuckers.

We are power to the people.
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
omenka:
Now they've gone full throttle to display weapon, threatening anyone who dares to vote anyone else but ipOBI Pandora.

Does the image below reminds you of something you could have cheered for, supported, applauded and justified back in 2015?

Whoever you're supporting now was the purveyor of what you are accusing others of and it is called karma or law of retribution.

The Obidients haven't attacked anyone yet, they're defending what the attackers are throwing at their candidate instead of selling their expired criminal infested candidates.

What APC did in 2015 to a sitting president can't be eroded even if you have dementia.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Just the way you APC supporters carried the coffee of a sitting President with the inscription RIP. Also, murdered a lot of people just to pave their way to Aso Rock and remain most unless the government ever govern Nigeria.

omenka:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by TYCO77: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Loveurneighbour:

All his life, Sowore has never been a member of any registered political party in Nigeria except AAC.
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by pacespot(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Has this Sowore commented on Tinubu going for Muslim-Muslim ticket in shettima?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by fombi: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
This guys is always on the wrong side of history.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by anonimi: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Arysexy:
Atiku is a no go area

Neither episode resulted into charges?
Can you read at all? Or you are a stark illiterate

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by heysquare(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The only person that Can stop Obi becoming the next president is God, no Jupiter , no monkey or agbado munching bastard can stop this divine mandate.
Would you gladly accept that it's God if PO eventually lost?
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by Arysexy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
anonimi:

Neither episode resulted into charges?
Can you read at all? Or you are a stark illiterate

No, your father is a stark illiterate, that he was not charged does not exonerate him from the crime. Why was the us congressman jailed?
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by InvertedHammer: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
/
Saharareporters investigated and published most of the criminal activities we know about Tinubu and Atiku in USA. Ever wonder why Sowore has failed to concentrate his criticism on the duo? I believe he is being haunted by his botched support for Buhari in 2015 who turned around and hit him hardly. I guess he is playing to the gallery to see if his international passport would be released so that he can reunite with his family in US.

There was a time the name Sowore sent jitters down the spines of Nigerian politicians. But having mixed up with politicians in Nigeria, he switched to a survival mode. I guess the only thing certain in life is uncertainty and Sowore is a living example.

/
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by Allisgud: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
The way youth chase out this man from protest ground eh
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by Shaev7(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
LoneWolf212:
See this one

Same way you helped in deceiving Nigeria to vote for buhari in 2015.

Oga you ain't relevant

Obi we know
Obi we want
Obi we'll vote
Oga, I wanted to post but reading your first comment, I had to quote.
The guy long time ago lost his relevance.
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by kingyakos: 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sowore are u a presidential candidate or critics to Peter Obi presidential aspiration
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by Masterito(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
This Sowore has never told us what he will do, he is just busy insulting and criticizing people.
Loveurneighbour:

Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by ezenwaforj: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Loveurneighbour:

THIS MAN IS JUST BITTER THAT NO ONE SEES HIM AS THE NIGERIA YOUTH LEADER
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by akbonus: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
oyin44:
grin obi tu dey lie....

Obi supporters are notorious terrorists ..

Threatening to inflict wound on all Nigerians cos of that stupid obituary ... grin grin

Now it is time,

We all condemn them in our totality.. grin

YOU MUST BE A COMPLETE FOOL,YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST SHOWING UNECESSARY HATRED FOR THIS MAN P O,THE TERRORIST RULING YOU TODAY THREATHEN THAT IF HE LOSSES THE 2011 ELECTION BLOOD WILL FLOIW AND HE MADE DO HIS WORDS AFTER THAT ELECTION OVER 400 DIED AS A RESULT OF PROTEST FOR THE TERRORIST LOSSING THE ELECTION,THIS SAME MAN OVERTHREW DEMOCRATIC ELECTED GOVERNMENT OF SHEHU SHAGARI AND HE IS HERE RULING YOU PEOLE AND YOU FOOLS ARE UNABLE TO SAY OR DO ANYTHING.I PITY NIGERIANS AND ALL SUPPORTERS OF TIFNUBU AND ATIFKULOOTED,IF ANY OF THIS 2 BECOMES NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT THIS COUNTRY IS DOOMED FROEVER.USELESS YOUTH WHO BELIEVES IN ONE DAY MEAL AMND NOTHING MORE,NEXT THEY WILL GO AND SMOKE WEED AND DO DRUGS.
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by akbonus: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
SOWORE!I CAN'T BELIEVE I VOTED FOR YOU IN 2019,HONESTLY RATHER THAN CRITICIZING THE USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING PDP AND APC YOU ARE HERE TALKING TRASH ABOUT PETER OBI,SO TO YOU ATIKU AND TIFNUBU ARE BOTH BETTER THAN OBI,SORRY FOR YOU,I TAUGHT YOU HAVE SENSE YOU ARE A COMPLETE slowpoke RAGING WITH FULL FLEDGE JEALOUSY THAT THE CROWED THAT OBI IS PULLING WITHOUT HIM SPENDING A DIME IS PAINING YOU.OGA YOU GAVE US BUHARI,YOU CONDEMNED GEJ TO THE DUST BIN,IS BUHARI NOW BETTER THAT GEJ ANSWER IF SEE THIS.SOWORE SHAME ON YOU,ANOTHER YORUBA BETRAYAL SPOTTED.
Re: 2023: Obi’s Labour Party An Extension Of PDP — Sowore by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
ajekpaks:
since DSS manhandled this Sowore, his brain has been malfunctioning
Are serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Females Top Table Of Military Recruits / 7 Officials Stole Billions From NEMA – Presidency / Seyi Makinde Leads Ekiti PDP Governorship Election Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.