Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. (20728 Views)

Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by OptimistBrain: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
muykem:
Muslim Muslim ticket with Tinubu from South as a president is 1m better for Nigerian Christian than Fulani Atiku as president with CAN president as vice.
Lol... I hope this is true, but with this just Know the Muslim will rule for 24 straight years
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by muykem: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Newton2024:

Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?
APC is calculating winning strategies while you are here asking plenty questions.
How do you expect Tinubu from minority Muslim in the south to pick minority Christian as VP in the north and expect to win Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by DOM7: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Evil mind and short sighted clergy that's how your birthrights are sold because of mere meal is your problem Jerusalem? Or is it money? Esua thought his problem was just food until the time his eyes cleared it was too late for him.
Let the christians in borno do the needful and remove this man asap! This one is an easy buy.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Taigaban: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
I see CAN being more confuse now more than anytime. Is CAN not suppose to speak in one voice? . Is it not better for CAN to stay away from Politics instead of confusing the electorate? Soon Lagos, Abuja and portharcout CAN will speak.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Slurity(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Tinubu is not in this race. Its between Atiku and Obi.
haha. Tinubu is the next president. Know this and know peace. 8 years to come is for Tinubu
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by sayso: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Tinubu is not in this race. Its between Atiku and Obi.
The guy you quoted was right. PO can't win but will split Atiku's vote giving BAT the lead. Obi's shortest route is "collapse structure,become vp to Atiku's one term" boom to presidency.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Bayyajidda(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Dear Obidients. Please read this without bias.

Obi is the right man for the job as it stands but this election will either be between APC and PDP... I would have voted and fully support Obi if either Osibanjo or Ameachi were on the ballot for APC, not minding who wins.

But as it stands, a vote for Peter obi will only increase the chances of Tinubu winning the election. Most Peter obi supporters are from the South south, south East and North Central which are PDP strong holds. It will only split PDP votes and give Tinubu an edge.

Please if you are not in support of Muslim-Muslim ticket, pls vote PDP, if not the country will be governed by the Muslim for 24 straight years.

Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only split the PDP votes in the south there by giving APC an edge.

Peter Obi is the best candidate, but PDP is definitely better than APC. A vote for Obi as it stands is a vote indirectly for APC.

Please vote wisely.

Rubbish... You can only deceive yourself with this trash.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by maiquel: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Obi is the right man for the job as it stands but this election will either be between APC and PDP... I would have voted and fully support Obi if either Osibanjo or Ameachi were on the ballot for APC, not minding who wins.

But as it stands, a vote for Peter obi will only increase the chances of Tinubu winning the election. Most Peter obi supporters are from the South south, south East and North Central which are PDP strong holds. It will only split PDP votes and give Tinubu an edge.

Please if you are not in support of Muslim-Muslim ticket, pls vote PDP, if not the country will be governed by the Muslim for 24 straight years.

Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only split the PDP votes in the south there by giving APC an edge.

Peter Obi is the best candidate, but PDP is definitely better than APC. A vote for Obi as it stands is a vote indirectly for APC.

Please vote wisely.

Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by DrChukki: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Please vote wisely.

I prefer to waste my vote
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by OptimistBrain: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
DrChukki:

I prefer to waste my vote
it's fine, then let's get ready for 24 years Muslim rule
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by 4ward4: 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

https://www.arise.tv/borno-can-applauds-selection-of-shettima-as-tinubus-running-mate/amp/

Useless Propaganda from a self acclaimed Bishop.
Firstly No Bishop will go by the Name Mohammad Naga. Mohammad is associated with Christianity.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:

But Tinubu will be the next president of Nigeria.

After Atiku and peter obi race.
Please stop telling them this. You don't stop the enemy when he's making a mistake. I've started campaigning for Obi since I know the end game. Let's encourage the Obidients, they're doing a good job
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by mema900: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Please vote wisely.

If you decide to waste your vote, and i decide to waste my vote and all other well meaning Nigerians decide to waste their votes, Petet obi will win and a better Nigeria will show in our lifetime.

All what you wrote up here are mind games played by politicians.

Personally i will waste my vote! Thank you!
I better fail doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Josh109: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Sebi Obi is now popular across Nigeria, tell him to drop his current Muslim VP and pick a Christian VP to test his own popularity.

We no get time to dey answer back and forth questions
that will amount to suicide.. grin
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by DavSagacity(m): 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Newton2024:

Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Some questions are running through my mind:

1. Is there no Christian member of APC from the 19 northern states?

2. If religion does not matter but competency, is there not competent Christian in the entire North?

3. If religion does not matter, what about tribe? Does tribe matters?

4. Can APC fields Yoruba-Yoruba or Igbo-Igbo ticket?

5. Is APC an Islam'ic fundamentalist party like violent muslim brotherhood of Egypt?

6. Can Boko-Haram, Ansarudeen and ISWAP accept Christian-Christian ticket?

7. Why are APC surpporters unrepentant hypocrites?
No 6. They can never Accept a Christian Christian ticket
The APC has not conducted the Presidential primaries when MUmuNi abi na Muric be their name done dey cry say them no go support a Christian candidate for APC. Now they have what thy have always wanted- A sharia Muslim Muslim ticket. Nigerians have been divided and disunited by religion. Nigeria is in a very volatile and delicate period. And the least thing we need now is a candidate and running mate that'll further divide us as a Country.

1 Like

Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by RulerIAm(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Like I asked you yesterday, have you been excluded from those who can make their comments without being toxic, bitter or aggressive?

It's all glaring in your comments history.

Inside this beautiful life make person dey always dey aggressive like this.

Whatever it may be, take it easy oo
abeg just shut up. U fit imagine wetin for done happen if the APC ticket na christian/christian? Just relax and imagine am.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Aystarz: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:

Please vote wisely.

You just know it when a PDP/APC rat makes an NL post. Always riddled with manipulative lies and bereft of logical sense!
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Tomilola360: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
helinues:

Sebi Obi is now popular across Nigeria, tell him to drop his current Muslim VP and pick a Christian VP to test his own popularity.

We no get time to dey answer back and forth questions

Buhahahahaha. Tinubu has dared them. He has shown he doesn’t need them to get him votes. If dem born Obi well make e try am grin
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Cajal(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

shocked

Unapologetic headslammer, have small shame a little if not for any other person, but for the sake of your most cherished and most loved prophet whom you can kill and burn for.
Madam
Worry less
The will of God will be established
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Nimrod81: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by beardedboy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Minime10:
Show Nigerians the picture of the bishop naga spewing this trash
So that you can target his life as you're doing to Reno?
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Akerele44(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Minime10:
Show Nigerians the picture of the bishop naga spewing this trash

I even listen to the news early hours of today
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Ojuntana: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

https://www.arise.tv/borno-can-applauds-selection-of-shettima-as-tinubus-running-mate/amp/
First of all, he's speaking in his personal capacity and not for CAN.
Secondly, the issue is not with shettima himself. Though I have doubts about him coming from that boko state.
It is about what that move emboldens in the hearts of fanatics and extremists who already believe this country should be for Islam alone.
We have all seen how fulani fundamentalists were emboldened with the emergence of Buhari such that even he found it difficult to tame them.
Can Tinubu and shettima rise above sentiments repeatedly and decisively at crucial moments?
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Josh109: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Even if he chose John the Baptist, you have vowed to waste your votes. Your pastors have instructed you to also waste your votes.

Only a fool will make a decision to appease a few to the detriment of the majority.

You hated Buhari long before he became
president. He chose a Pastor as running
mate and he was even hated more....and his running mate was derided. Many Pastors even attacked him.
Puuuuleaaase!
Enough of hiding behind religion to institute hatred.

Funny enough people that won't vote for APC are angry about the Muslim Muslim
APC ticket.... fear Nigerian Chrstians...the most hypocrital and hate filled xtians on earth

stop the abuse on christians, not all christians are on the same page on political mater's, if u think this has to do with christians or muslims affair then I are getting wrong...this contest I see mostly has to do tribes and hate for ourselves...one thing I know for sure Tinubu / shettima are not religion fanatics
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by SaturnNick(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fake news. Christians don't bear the name Mohammed
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by MMWandali: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC sore-licker
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Ojuntana: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Even if he chose John the Baptist, you have vowed to waste your votes. Your pastors have instructed you to also waste your votes.

Only a fool will make a decision to appease a few to the detriment of the majority.

You hated Buhari long before he became
president. He chose a Pastor as running
mate and he was even hated more....and his running mate was derided. Many Pastors even attacked him.
Puuuuleaaase!
Enough of hiding behind religion to institute hatred.

Funny enough people that won't vote for APC are angry about the Muslim Muslim
APC ticket.... fear Nigerian Chrstians...the most hypocrital and hate filled xtians on earth

Why do you always sound like someone high on camel's urine
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by murphyjoe(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nigerians are just hypocrites. If you don' t condemned christian- christian and muslim - muslim tickets in your state but now condemning it now it shows you are hypocrites. Some states have been doing this for donkey years and it seems okay with us but when Bola Tinubu did it ,it became an issue then something is wrong with you or you are wrong with something. At this stage of our national development it should be the team that can deliver and tske us to the promise land rather than all this parochial religious sentiment we are engrossed with.
Let vote for the team that have the capacity and capability to move the country forward.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by jamace(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Tinubu isn't here to joke. Let's be realistic, Tinubu will win if Peter Obi supporters decide to reduce PDP chances in the south and North Central.... Politics is a game. Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only reduce PDP chances of wining.
Peter Obi will win 2023 presidential election clean and clear (without mago mago and wuru wuru).

Those who trust in wuru wuru and mago mago will be seriously disappointed in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Fighting Corruption – Aribisala / 2017 Akwa Ibom State Christmas Carol Photos / Atiku’s Nationality: Where APC Legal Team Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.