Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. (20729 Views)

Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos) / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / Southwest On Standby As Igbo Leaders Protest Obi’s Choice As Atiku Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by sadaxxx: 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nigeria is not a homogeneous nation, whether by ethnicity or religion. It then presupposes that every attempt must be made for inclusion of all groups especially at national level. Some of you ignorant people are comparing muslim-muslim ticket at state level vs same at national level, without acknowledging that the balance varies by state. Do you expect to find a muslim-christian ticket in say Zamfara or Katsina? All APC had to do was present a non-muslim as VP, not even a Christian but they want to make a statement and non-muslims must answer them accordingly in 2023. Meanwhile, this Bishop here is senseless too.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by AlphaTaikun: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

https://www.arise.tv/borno-can-applauds-selection-of-shettima-as-tinubus-running-mate/amp/
That's a very warm testimonial right there, NOT the type from religious and ethnic bigots masquerading as pseudo-Christians and pastorpreneurs who do not have the love of the Divine in then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by alibiz: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
much as Governor Kashim Shettima. I am saying this in the presence of God Almighty and this is nothing but the truth. Governor Shettima, in the history of Borno, is the only Governor that has sponsored highest number of Christian Pilgrims every year since 2011.

He added that: “For example, when Gwoza people were driven from their ancestral homes, they fled to Maiduguri, and the Governor personally came to CAN Centre in Jerusalem ward two times in June and July 2014. He gave N10 million for their upkeep at first instance,

This is the only thing that made him in support of a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
"No wonder the bible says "my people perish for lack of wisdom"
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Martaffairsbay: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
What's the importance of pilgrimage to Nigerians and productivity in the country.....I feel it's all waste of funds.
The billions spent financing millions of Nigerians can be used to build good schools, help in more research centers, improve health care and promote Nigeria heritage center.....
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Ajeeb: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
See this
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by mastermaestro(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Who takes a Bishop whose name is Mohammed seriously? Lost sheep. grin
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by famology(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
platinum131:

Vote your Atiku and leave them with their emotions

I'm not for Atiku
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by NewFolm4(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Metrofox(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
dahmie2013:
Is this man a Christian at all? We're talking respect here, you are louding the achievements of one man. What does one have to do with the other?

He's a dunce ,10 million naira for 40000 people is better than their list homes and livelihood. The guy na fool of the highest order
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Waterbear(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Dear Obidients. Please read this without bias.

Obi is the right man for the job as it stands but this election will either be between APC and PDP... I would have voted and fully support Obi if either Osibanjo or Ameachi were on the ballot for APC, not minding who wins.

But as it stands, a vote for Peter obi will only increase the chances of Tinubu winning the election. Most Peter obi supporters are from the South south, south East and North Central which are PDP strong holds. It will only split PDP votes and give Tinubu an edge.

Please if you are not in support of Muslim-Muslim ticket, pls vote PDP, if not the country will be governed by the Muslim for 24 straight years.

Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only split the PDP votes in the south there by giving APC an edge.

Peter Obi is the best candidate, but PDP is definitely better than APC. A vote for Obi as it stands is a vote indirectly for APC.

Please vote wisely.

Stop talking nonsense...
I will waste my vote on the right man, not on old thieves cause they have stronghold.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by colestephan86: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

https://www.arise.tv/borno-can-applauds-selection-of-shettima-as-tinubus-running-mate/amp/
Take it or leave it, character will be the yardstick that will be used by many to judge these candidates than religion.
A Christan governor sent Hausas away from his state , while a Muslim governor gave his best to all irrespective of religion.
Now you tell the difference

1 Like

Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by coolcare(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
No Obidient will listen to you and my prayer is to not listen

OptimistBrain:
Dear Obidients. Please read this without bias.

Obi is the right man for the job as it stands but this election will either be between APC and PDP... I would have voted and fully support Obi if either Osibanjo or Ameachi were on the ballot for APC, not minding who wins.

But as it stands, a vote for Peter obi will only increase the chances of Tinubu winning the election. Most Peter obi supporters are from the South south, south East and North Central which are PDP strong holds. It will only split PDP votes and give Tinubu an edge.

Please if you are not in support of Muslim-Muslim ticket, pls vote PDP, if not the country will be governed by the Muslim for 24 straight years.

Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only split the PDP votes in the south there by giving APC an edge.

Peter Obi is the best candidate, but PDP is definitely better than APC. A vote for Obi as it stands is a vote indirectly for APC.

Please vote wisely.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Tzar(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bornu CAN? I’m sure they have eaten dodo, they can no longer voice ODODO!
Nigerians deserve these crooks!
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by mfm04622: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Missionaire:

There is Yakubu Dogara sef

How many votes can Yakubu Dogara contribute to the ticket?
Shetimma is bringing Borno votes. Then the Northeast votes. He will counter Atiku in Northeast.
Give example on a strong Northern Christian politician in APC.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Waterbear(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Tinubu isn't here to joke. Let's be realistic, Tinubu will win if Peter Obi supporters decide to reduce PDP chances in the south and North Central.... Politics is a game. Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only reduce PDP chances of wining.

Tinubu wouldn't win if all of us vote right..

We ate nothing competence not another suffering.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by OptimistBrain: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
jamace:
Peter Obi will win 2023 presidential election clean and clear (without mago mago and wuru wuru).

Those who trust in wuru wuru and mago mago will be seriously disappointed in 2023.
Lol. And you think wuru wuru and mago mago will not still be in place in 2023? Is the recent Ekiti election a joke to you?
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by OptimistBrain: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Aystarz:

You just know it when a PDP/APC rat makes an NL post. Always riddled with manipulative lies and bereft of logical sense!

Lol... So you believe PO will win any state in NW and NE? Were majority of voters are. You think Tinubu picking a Muslim running mate is a joke? Man mean business.... Just remember the worst of PDP is still better than the best of APC. Shalom
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by OptimistBrain: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
mema900:

If you decide to waste your vote, and i decide to waste my vote and all other well meaning Nigerians decide to waste their votes, Petet obi will win and a better Nigeria will show in our lifetime.

All what you wrote up here are mind games played by politicians.

Personally i will waste my vote! Thank you!
I better fail doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing
I'm with you on this, I pray Obi emerge as winner at the polls. But I still believe the worst of PDP is still better than the best of APC.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by luluman: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Minime10:
Show Nigerians the picture of the bishop naga spewing this trash
You don't know anything about Shetima,you don't live in Borno, yet you say the CAN chairman spew trash.you just come online and show stvpidity.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by OptimistBrain: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
DrChukki:

I prefer to waste my vote
waste it wisely
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by jamace(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Lol. And you think wuru wuru and mago mago will not still be in place in 2023? Is the recent Ekiti election a joke to you?
Nothing concern me with local elections..
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by kwasoly(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

This one has sold his conscience because of money, woe unto u oga.
Muslim Muslim ticket is good in ur eyes.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by OptimistBrain: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
jamace:

Nothing concern me with local elections..
But election starts from the grassroots, election is local.
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by AyeMoJuba: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:
They'll soon flood here with their tears. Lol....

Make I bring bucket oh no!...na basket i go bring...if na bucket, the thing go quickly fill and their wailing and tears fit stop but basket no go full laelae. u know say their wailing never even start

1 Like

Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by famology(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
kwasoly:

This one has sold his conscience because of money, woe unto u oga.
Muslim Muslim ticket is good in ur eyes.

Eyaaaaaaaaa...... see tears
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Powerexpert: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Major news outlet that reported this have removed it including the source of this one. It is surprising that it is still up on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by kwasoly(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
famology:

Eyaaaaaaaaa...... see tears

From
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by emmyileri(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
In every 12 disciples, there is always a JUDAS
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by abdulversatile: 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
www.saipragathi.com Real Estate Agent in Vijayawada
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by Omobada(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hizzy:
You mean 10 million is better that the lives of Christains in Borno chai
So the governor but him with 10,000,000 naira
So,lives of Christians in Borno is save currently as VP is Christian right?
Dindinrin
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by ChoCho54(f): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Bornu CAN Applauds Shettima's Choice As Tinubu's Running Mate. by ChoCho54(f): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Omobada:

So,lives of Christians in Borno is save currently as VP is Christian right?
Dindinrin
The news is fake news. The man has even denied it Desperados!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, South-West APC Governors Absent As Buhari Meets Party Stakeholders / A Day At Abuja House, London / Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.