Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu (2648 Views)

MURIC: Any Yoruba Christian Presidential Candidate will lose in 2023 / Yoruba Muslims, Are They Dominating Yoruba Christian Counterparts / NASS:Group Charges APC To Support Olabutosu A Yoruba Christian For Equity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2022
Yea you heard it..We Christians in Yoruba land and it environs say a big No to tinubu...Yea he is our son..but if he is allowed to become Nigeria president in 2023...Christian may not smell that sit till 2040...We say a big No to Tinubu's presidency...2023 is the right time to get it right for once in this country...We say No to placing tribalism over competence cry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Viscuz: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2022
No let them shout Jagaban grin

5 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by MadamVanessa(f): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2022
shocked

No sensible person will support a jihadist

11 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Same Shettima that refuse Wike advise not to allow chibok girls write WAEC in chibok...telling him he will provide security for those student lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided...man with links with terrorist...No credible Northerner than that head slamming bastatd cry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Viscuz:
No let them shout Jagaban grin
For where this election na do or die...we either get it right in 2023 or....

9 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No sensible person will support a jihadist
SW...sef no too sure for him with this Muslim Mislim ticket...now churches are telling their members not to vote for party with the same religion dispensation...

7 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Obidient4life3: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2022
Obi is the last hope

17 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by ABIODUN105(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2022
A big No to Tinubu

10 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2022
ABIODUN105:
A big No to Tinubu
You are patriot brr

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Obidient4life3:
Obi is the last hope
It seems so

4 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Jostoman: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2022
This is what you get when you are too desperate for power, if Buhari had been so despirate like this in 20215 he wouldn't have listened to people's advise by changing his VP to Osinbajo.
Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by DSC7: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2022
From Ilorin, Ekiti, Ibadan, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and even Lagos State we will strongly reject Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim presidency....

We can't be second class citizens in our region/territory...

7 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2022
If you are Christian and you support Muslim Muslim ticket...Ondo Catholic Church annihilation will be a child play to what will happen as from 2023...Now we have a terrorist as Vice in a major political party...it can't get worse than this

5 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Oilwell(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2022
APC have no regard or respect for others in a multi ethnic/ multi religious society.

APC Is an ISLAMIC PROJECT

APC Party = The real terrorists. They came to steal, to kill and to destroy.

Devilish evil party and the BATs wants to set this country on fire.

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2022
DSC7:
From Ilorin, Ekiti, Ibadan, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and even Lagos State we will strongly reject Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim presidency....

We can't be second class citizens in our region/territory...
Aje seh...odua agbe eh...omoluabi wink

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2022
Oilwell:
APC have no regard or respect for others in a multi ethnic/ multi religious society.

APC Is an ISLAMIC PROJECT

APC Party = The real terrorists. They came to steal, to kill and to destroy.

Devilish evil party and the BATs wants to set this country on fire.
You are right my brother...we need to more...go to those rural area...tell them more bout our candidate...convince those around you to get their P.V.C and come out en mass on election to vote.....we say No to Muslim Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Defend the faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QywVgJEHmfc
It has to be defended...my aim now is to convince 3 people per day to see the negative effects of Muslim Muslim in 2023 cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Newton2024: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2022
APC Muslim/Muslim Ticket: If Religion Does Not Matter, What About Ethnicity?

Online Tinubu's supporters are of the opinion that religion does not matter but competency. If you put competency above religion, why can't you put competency above tribe too? Can APC surpport Igbo/Igbo or Yoruba/Yoruba ticket?

Let us agree that competency should be placed above religion? Is there no Christian that is competent in the North?

5 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Oilwell(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
You are right my brother...we need to more...go to those rural area...tell them more bout our candidate...convince those around you to get their P.V.C and come out en mass on election to vote.....we say No to Muslim Muslim

Thats what I am doing now around where I live
Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2022
2023 is not far again...Go out sell your candidate to more people,tell them to collect their P.V.C, and tell them to come and vote on election day...
Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 9:22am On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Yea you heard it..We Christians in Yoruba land and it environs say a big No to tinubu...Yea he is our son..but if he is allowed to become Nigeria president in 2023...Christian may not smell that sit till 2040...We say a big No to Tinubu's presidency...2023 is the right time to get it right for once in this country...We say No to placing tribalism over competence cry

You are getting it right by using religion as your yardstick for supporting someone? Common sense has eluded you.
Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2022
Oilwell:

Thats what I am doing now around where I live
Same here..We need to Change narrative in 2023
Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You are getting it right by using religion as your yardstick for supporting someone? Common sense has eluded you.
If common sense has elude me because I believe in fairness and justice and I believe Nigeria is multi ethnic state..that each religion and tribe need to be consider and represented...then let the common sense continue to elude me and my family...it is not your common sense cry

6 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by VoteTinubu2023: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu will become the President of Nigeria in 2023 and there is nothing in this world you can do about it.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

1 Like

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:27am On Jul 11, 2022
This country is already polarised choosing a Muslim Muslim ticket is fast forwarding it to doomsday cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Tinubu will become the President of Nigeria in 2023 and there is nothing in this world you can do about it.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.
Tinubu will be the president of his town iragbiji in Osun not Nigerian... lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Oilwell(m): 9:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Same here..We need to Change narrative in 2023

Yes oh. good one. this is an ISLAMIC agenda and they are testing the waters with this. Next they will introduce sharia law into Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Olaoluwa122: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Oilwell:

Yes oh. good one. this is an ISLAMIC agenda and they are testing the waters with this. Next they will introduce sharia law into Nigeria.
They need to be stop... cry
Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by tamdun: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Omo Igbo, ur previous comments already exposed u

3 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by Sunday2021: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
I am begging every Christian to go and get his voters card (pvc), lets show tinubu that Christians are not fools.
El rufai started with Muslim Muslims ticket in kaduna, now the new apc candidate for kaduna also go for Muslim Muslim ticket.
If tinubu succeeds in his agenda, then Nigerian Christians should just forget about leadership in Nigeria. If we allow tinubu to succeed, we will be treated like Deborah in Sokoto.

4 Likes

Re: Association Of Yoruba Christian Say NO To Tinubu by flamingREED(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Obi's chances have become brighter by default.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's I Am The Structure Stickers Take Over Social Media Space / "I Will Never Leave You, Unless You Endorse Me" Tinubu To Obasanjo - Photos / Remi's Facial Expression When Asiwaju Licked A Mic He Was Asked To Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.