Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Rumour "I'm Just Fat" She Breaks Silence Over Her Pregnanc - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Rumour "I'm Just Fat" She Breaks Silence Over Her Pregnanc (638 Views)

"Hate Y'all" Davido Girlfriend Chioma Denies Pregnancy Rumour / Tboss Stuns In Short Gown Amid Pregnancy Rumour / "I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Pregnancy Rumour "I'm Just Fat" She Breaks Silence Over Her Pregnanc by Joseph141: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2022
Previously, their have been a rumour going around all social media platforms concerning the female rapper about being pregnant, and for some times then it seems that it's true because she refused to say anything about it, but finally she has broken the silence .

Nicki Minaj spoke about the issue of being pregnant on Instagram where she came live to answer some few questions which fans have been asking her about her personal life.

Nicki took out time ahead of the Wireless Festival in London on Sunday (July 10) to have some quality discussion with her fans on Instagram live, so while speaking about the pregnancy thing,

she said " “Am I pregnant? Oh, I did mean to tweet this: I’m not fat, y’all, I’m pregnant [laughs]. Oh wait. Did I say it wrong? I’m sorry. I think I said it wrong. I meant to say I’m not pregnant, I’m fat. But thanks, guys, for all the congratulatory messages.” she added. Read more https://www.thelightnd.com/2022/07/nicki-minaj-pregnancy-rumour-im-just.html

(1) (Reply)

As At Year 2000 I Was Earning N8,000 To Act In One Movie, Vetran Actress Sola So / Profile | Bukunmi Adeaga (kie Kie) Nigetria Celebrity And Social Media Icon / Ooni Of Ife Takes Stunning Kogi Beauty, Mariam Ajibola Anako, As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.