Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. (23596 Views)

Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun / Yusuf Lasun: Picture Of The Day From Osun APC Direct Primary Election / Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2022
Why is Tinubu is his useless slaves losing sleep over Peter Obi and Yussuf datti presidency?

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by Dpharisee: 11:07am On Jul 11, 2022
PlayerMeji:
It's fake.. It was made by PETER OBI supporters.

Then push it to FP like the other one about Peter Obi "supporter"

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by RexTramadol1: 11:09am On Jul 11, 2022
In short, dem no dey come
Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by IamPatriotic(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2022
As foolish as their foolish supporters. Na for twitter them dey hold plans for campaigns grin grin grin. Online politicians
Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by Newton2024: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2022
treesun:

Most Obidents are working for Tinubu, even Kwakwanzo!
How APC Turned Docile Osibanjo (Yoruba Christian) To Mere Errand Boy In Aso Rock

Aisha Buhari first send him away from Aso Rock chapel and turned it to store. She said Church was noisy.

They later turned him to Aso Rock toilet washer.

They made the mere commissioner deny Christians and Southerners he represents.

He has no say in government. Ordinary Buhari's personal secretary has more say than Osibande.

The cabals gave the errand boy part of the returned Abacha loot to buy votes through trader moni.

Anytime Fulani herdsmen kill christian farmers, cabals would order Osibanjo to go and pay lip service condolences. He often called Fulani herdsmen terrorists extaminating Christians a mere herders-farmers clash.

Part of his job is also to quote phantom figure to malign former president Goodluck Jonathan.

In all these, fake pastor Osinbajo was a happy willing slave because of the huge money involved. Aso Rock is sweet.

Osibanjo never had interest to speak for or defend Christians and Southerners. He is the worst Vice Principal in the history of Nigeria.

After 2023, Fake Pastor Osinbajo will find his long lost voice again to criticize Peter Obi's presidency.

If APC can do all these with muslim/christian ticket, it will be worse with muslim/muslim ticket.
Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by NoQualmz: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2022
9jaBloke:
Information management is poor in Nig. If a public figure has more than one social media account on the same platform, he should either deactivate or get the main one verified.

I just wonder ö. Why’s even LP vp having so many accounts and confusing the publiceven if he hasn’t used it for long can’t he do a password reset or whatever? This his account issues is becoming annoying

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by cosmos1440: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2022
All these DISobedient children sabi lie jare.
Even their IPOB presidential candidate, called Peter Obi self na serial liar. So why the supporters sef no go dey lie ?
Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by Hoelujohn: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2022
Bomboiy:

Yeah I know,I don't expect Obi to win any SW state. I just want him to pull enough numbers. 700k-1m votes from the entire Southwest except Lagos will be okay for me.
Haba, he will get nothing less than 1.5 milliin votes if Labour Party really campaign.

Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2022
All these attack on Labour Party candidates is just enough reason to show they are the right person to lead us of 16 years and 8 years of pdp and apc wuluwulu government....

Insah Allah Obident 2023

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by olaolaking: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2022
Dpharisee:
There's this trending video of Tinubu supporters threatening Nigerians which is here in politics section, I wonder why the Mods don't want to push it to FP like they did to the young man claiming to be Peter Obi supporter?
We should promote fairness and rascality equally for all the candidates.

I am reposting the link and video below in case they deny they have not seen it
https://www.nairaland.com/7221775/tinubus-supporters-brandish-deadly-weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Sv8zMhWoo
This made front page several months ago.

They also didn't threat anybody
Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by RUGS(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2022
rugs: Am a proficient and professional teacher. I leave at Edun Street, Aboru, Iyana-ipaja Lagos. I teach both maths and English in primary school level. Therefore, you can higher me for your children/child who are preparing for their common entrance or any entrance examination. You can still higher me for you children, friends and family lesson.
Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by cosmos1440: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2022
Dpharisee:
There's this trending video of Tinubu supporters threatening Nigerians which is here in politics section, I wonder why the Mods don't want to push it to FP like they did to the young man claiming to be Peter Obi supporter?
We should promote fairness and rascality equally for all the candidates.

I am reposting the link and video below in case they deny they have not seen it
https://www.nairaland.com/7221775/tinubus-supporters-brandish-deadly-weapons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Sv8zMhWoo

What i hate most about you Peter Obi supportters and even Peter Obi himself is the way you people tell lies.
When the video you are talking about came out in May of this year, it trended on social media and even here on nairaland. But you are here lieing that Nairaland didn't push it to front page .

Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by adelana632: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
MsteeewMsteeew...
Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by PlayerMeji: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
We don't need all that.. And moreover, to what end? To what purpose?

Go and create your own platform and put it there, we would come.

You want fairness and equity right? Can you tell me how fair you have been to anyone who holds a contrary view to yours, Reno comes to mind, here.

You use someone's platform to abuse his people and yet you want him to wait back and look at you...

I have been on some telegram forums and the moment you hold a view contrary to theirs, especially Igbos, you are kicked out. So deal with it here, dear.

Dpharisee:

Then push it to FP like the other one about Peter Obi "supporter"
Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by jrusky(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
No wonder they attack his residence he is a mofo like the ipigs
Re: Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. by budaatum: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
naptu2:
Reactions.
Last picture = the real Twitter account of Datti Baba-Ahmed.
Check out Sen. Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed (PhD) on Twitter.
Official Handle of the Vice-Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party | Economist | Founder | Entrepreneur | Philanthropist | Not Your Typical Politician https://twitter.com/YDBaba_Ahmed?s=20&t=lOAH8R2neanqPvbcMydLmA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Mega Party Promoters Woo Tambuwal, Obiano, Badaru, Others / Dogara Names Chairmen Of House Committees, APC Gets 48, PDP 45 / State Of Benin -abuja Express Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.