Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos (694 Views)

Help! Please How Can I Recover My Fund From A Dealer In US / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos by AbelAbdul: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2022
I came into Lagos since yesterday night. Purpose of coming is to buy a 2005 Corolla car and return back.

Since morning rain has not allowed me step out of my hotel room.

Please recommend a good car dealer here in Ajah for me let me buy the car and go back.

I need to return back latest tomorrow morning.
Thank you.

Lalasticlala please help out. God bless you
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos by incandescentena: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2022
Peple like you will fall victim

Please and please be very careful. The way you are in a hurry might cause prison terms if you fall victim and purchase a stolen car

Calm down and do your due diligence before commitment

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos by AbelAbdul: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2022
incandescentena:
Peple like you will fall victim

Please and please be very careful. The way you are in a hurry might cause prison terms if you fall victim and purchase a stolen car
Calm down and do your due diligence before commitment
Thanks. Just that I have limited time to spend here.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos by oladipuposadeeq(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2022
AbelAbdul:
Thanks. Just that I have limited time to spend here.
be careful besides why are you just limited to ajah and is toks or naija used?
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos by AbelAbdul: 11:03am On Jul 11, 2022
oladipuposadeeq:
be careful besides why are you just limited to ajah and is toks or naija used?
toks.
I looked out for it in Ajah because I'm within Ajah. I wouldn't mind other locations so far the price is fair.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos by Macphenson: 11:20am On Jul 11, 2022
AbelAbdul:
toks.
I looked out for it in Ajah because I'm within Ajah. I wouldn't mind other locations so far the price is fair.

From AJah bridge to Lekki there are a lot of good car dealers on the road. Just calmly board a bus and be looking out. You will see them. Walk in and check what you want. Don't let anybody know u are new in Lagos, it could backfire.
Ajah is something else these days when it comes to insecurity. Becareful
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos by dedeorji(m): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2022
Send me your contact via mail let me talk to you, I might have what you need.
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos by AbelAbdul: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Macphenson:

From AJah bridge to Lekki there are a lot of good car dealers on the road. Just calmly board a bus and be looking out. You will see them. Walk in and check what you want. Don't let anybody know u are new in Lagos, it could backfire.
Ajah is something else these days when it comes to insecurity. Becareful
That's bro. Really appreciate
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos by AbelAbdul: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
dedeorji:
Send me your contact via mail let me talk to you, I might have what you need.
post pictures here
Re: Please Recommend A Good Car Dealer In Ajah, Lagos by Bigman02(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sir I already replied you on the other thread so I thought this isn't crowdy will be more comfortable for us to talk... Sir I have a recommended person you can get the car you want at a very good price and good body features too... Ijam Auto... I can drop his Whatsapp number for you here so you will talk more with him... Trust me other Nairanders know him very well... He is also a foreign currency exchanger... Trust me on this sir.

I don't want you to be misguided.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2002 XLE Aka Bigdaddy / Registered Toyota Matrix 2005 XRS:1.8M. / Just Arrived 2units Accident Free Toks 2007 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.