Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) (27721 Views)

Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) / Osun 2022: Lasun Yusuf Joins Labour Party / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by ibedu29: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
shocked

PitObi and his Unknown gunmen from Anambra want to import violence to peaceful Osun through Loser Party LP

You are smelling
Go and bath

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
shocked

PitObi and his Unknown gunmen from Anambra want to import violence to peaceful Osun through Loser Party LP

Which kind comment be this? You don go chop cassava and agbado for breakfast again. You no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Moh247: 12:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
ibedu29:

You are smelling
Go and bath

Come and buy soap for me
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by wickedJezibel(f): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Come and buy soap for me
sweetheart I'll bath with you
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Advocate500: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
shocked

to whom brain is given, sense is expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is more of an arrangee to me just to gain public sympathy. Professional hired gunmen will not fire shot from outside without aiming the target(s).
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obi demons are just trying everything to play the victim since that idio displayed gun to kill whoever vote pdp or apc.

Well Mr Lasun check your wardrobe if you are clean or not, no ugm will come to attacked you if you have no skeleton in your wardrobe.

Likely your Obi supporter template of outburst and bullying you delayed during the debate invited trouble on your head.

Your party supporters threaten to kill who do not vote Obi and now other party has responded too to threatened you for supporting the political terrorist called Obi.
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by flejnr2(f): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pandev:
y'all Christian hypocrites trying hard to use media to cover up your atrocities. see this below as expected, once you show them something and ask them to dispute it, they'd rather resort to insult. Dispute that fact first before you continue wailing cheesy dear flejnr2, you should be ashamed of yourself for not being able to dispute the fact I posted. Rather you shifted the goal post grin
My there brother your facts are much of a drunks excuse for drinking . We are talking of national and not regional politics the percentage of Christians to Muslims in Nigeria is what? That’s how reasonable people argue, have you heard people scream for such in states where the percentage difference is much? That’s how to argue like someone who is not in an ogogoro joint this early , that is how to argue like someone who is not having potbelly over free sallah meat.
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Qtrpst4: 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
Cry cry baby I want to see your mummy
Cry cry baby I want to see your mummy
Shameeeee

You throw stone dem fire you bullet you dey cry

Moh247:

Is that all?!

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Staged
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Sacred007: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
I have always known that this frog-eyed man called Oyetola was a demon and tout. Why didn't he try the adeleke family?

Bastard son of a bitch!!
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by RALPHOW(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lasun may get Ibo votes
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Hamziyah(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
temitope27:
Fake news, cos that's not his house
There is nothing fake about the news, Ilobu is my home town, that is his house, the house is not painted.
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:

What a fool grin

Like your parents
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Hamziyah(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
frankson1:

This short story is FAKE!!!

The attackers couldn't have shot sporadically when they had their target.

That's not even bullet holes on the window.

Besides, the house of a former Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of representatives [b]CAN EVER, WILL NEVER [/b]look like that, not even his dog house undecided
Well, i knew you'd be surprised to know that that's his house. He poses more treath to apc because he's once a member and too vocal.
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
edungene7:
APC and assignation of better opponent is 5 & 6 they shouldn't start what they can't finish

Can you finish it? If we start it, can you finish it?
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hamziyah:
Well, i knew you'd be surprised to know that that's his house. He poses more treath to apc because he's once a member and too vocal.

We will treat his fucck up
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by flejnr2(f): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

grin

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

You are calling on your jagaban mandate leaders
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sacred007:
I have always known that this frog-eyed man called Oyetola was a demon and tout. Why didn't he try the adeleke family?

Bastard son of a bitch!!

Why calling your mother such a name?

Bring out your father nah, let's compare him to Oyetola
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Pandev(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
flejnr2:

My there brother your facts are much of a drunks excuse for drinking . We are talking of national and not regional politics the percentage of Christians to Muslims in Nigeria is what? That’s how reasonable people argue, have you heard people scream for such in states where the percentage difference is much? That’s how to argue like someone who is not in an ogogoro joint this early , that is how to argue like someone who is not having potbelly over free sallah meat.
you can't even hide your frustrations. It's so visible from your aggressive way of typing grin Well I understand, if you wait patiently, your time will come
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Protect18: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
temitope27:
Fake news, cos that's not his house
Is it your House?
How much do you guys get paid for telling all these lies around?
That's is his country home and I can describe the interiors if you want to learn.
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by zhuche(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
shocked

Most idiotic comment ever
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by flejnr2(f): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Pandev:
you can't even hide your frustrations. It's so visible from your aggressive way of typing grin Well I understand, if you wait patiently, your time will come
Can’t be frustrated like a tribal oriented terrorist that is craving for an Islamized Nigeria like you , the funny thing I want to remind you is that they want to stress una jagaban like dem do yardua , pray he gets a presidential burial and not a presidential aspirant burial grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Pandev(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
flejnr2:

Can’t be frustrated like a tribal oriented terrorist that is craving for an Islamized Nigeria like you , the funny thing I want to remind you is that they want to stress una jagaban like dem do yardua , pray he gets a presidential burial and not a presidential aspirant burial grin
ok
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Yes PitObi is a fool
when you learn to respect a person who you can afford to birth and feed your entire generation, come and talk to me about respect. Hypocrite
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by TinubuNG: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Oilwell:
APC have no regard or respect for others in a multi ethnic/multi religious society.

APC Is an ISLAMIC PROJECT.
This is an ISLAMIC AGENDA and they are testing the waters with this. Next they will introduce SHARIA LAW into Nigeria.

Look at the outcome of the APC Muslim- Muslim sample goverment in Kaduna state. the result is one of the most terrorized state in Nigeria.

APC Party = The Real terrorists and their sponsors. They came to steal, to kill and to destroy.

This Devilish evil party and the BATs wants to set this country on fire.
For how long will you continue wailing like this? You better move on on time and face your campaign with pitobi for his 4th position in 2023 election because every sane people know that Obi can never defeat Kwankwaso.
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by jamace(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
What do you expect from followers of a drug addict and father of political thuggery in Nigeria.. grin

Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Even thefact that this guy is not that popular in this race for governorship, just because he carries that fearful tag of being a Labour Party candidate, they are still threatened by his presence, hence they sent gunmen towards him.
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by frankson1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hamziyah:

It's non of my concern whether he poses threat or not. I was only reacting to the news and try to analyse the picture they painted.

I still doubt that's his house undecided
Re: Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) by Oilwell(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
TinubuNG:
For how long will you continue wailing like this? You better move on on time and face your campaign with pitobi for his 4th position in 2023 election because every sane people know that Obi can never defeat Kwankwaso.

A TALE OF TWO FORMER GOVERNORS*

Two men were governors one in Lagos the other in Anambra . Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his house of assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. 6 new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

*But See what the other collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor*:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the 2 men want to be president.
*So you choose today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly*.
Am just exposing your mind to see the truth. It is now your decision to make and convince others

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Came To Possess Our Possession- Abuja Residents Cart Away Palliatives (Video) / ''try Mellow On Your Break Dancing My Son'' - Charly Boy Says To Deji Adeyanju / The Fulani Tribe Have Ruled Nigeria More Than Any Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.