Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics (20586 Views)

10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics / TINUBUNOMICS: Bank Stocks Gain ₦‎544.807 Billion In A Week / Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by plaindealer: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Evaremedy:
Agbado is coming

We like our Agbado

We want our Agbado

Our Agbado is your next president

God Bless our Agbado.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by GoodLife4live: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records

by Opeoluwa Dapo-Thomas July 11, 2022

https://nairametrics.com/2022/07/11/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track-records/
Nyamiris wey write neco / waec free in Lagos are the majority enemies attacking dis man because of thier hatred/ triberlism act ...

Obi wey no do them any favour for east naa him Dem dey support .... Lesson to some afonja miscreants here wey fail to support thier own because one idiot from fail region don brainwash dem say him be angel... The angel wey him no be the time wey him be governor for anambra ...

I am from yagba , kogi .... I am fully in support of tinubu ....

I don travel go many state .... I don dey in side politics for long ... At dis dispensation , tinubu is the most performed ex governor among the aspirants ....

All tribes in Lagos are benefiting from his initiatives ... How many Nigerians don benefit from Peter obi initiatives or ideas ... Weytin he do for the anambranians ? Nothing ... I repeat nothing ... That place naa complete Dungeon ...even majorities of obi supporters can't live in that anambra now and during his governing days ...

Social media naa scam.... Many dogs are attacking dis man for no reasons...

Nyamiris are not ready to vote Tinubu even if he choosed northern Christian ...

Nigerians vote wisely... Do not vote enemy of the Nation....

IPOBIANS are Nigeria enemy ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
But you're always with the opinion Tinubu owns Lagos. Now it's fashola and not the Lagos landlord you've been singing from time immemorial. Please stay one place don't confuse the thunder

Please show me quotes where I made that statement. Oga go and rest jare your plan of disinformation has failed woefully.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
plaindealer:

According to the whole world and the rest of Nigeria, Tinubu did, but Igbos inside their village cave are arguing with their dead brains.

Now, this is my proof that Tinubu delivered IPP, now, show us your own proof that he didn't.

You can not show us anything because you Igbos are hateful, bitter and frustrated losers, you fit lie and win the Olympics lying competition...

Coward. grin

Oga you have no shame. you just constructed a website and made this write up and you call it a statement of fact. This is how you spread disinformation. Even from your write up it shows your frustration had risen to critical proportions. Oga don't kill yourself ooo, this life is fit for enjoyment. Just go and get a job or send me your CV so that i can help you with a job to get your mind off all this e-urchin work. At least if you are a junior analyst you would be busy with mountains of Data that you won't have time for spreading disinformation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
plaindealer:

According to the whole world and the rest of Nigeria, Tinubu did, but Igbos inside their village cave are arguing with their dead brains.

Now, this is my proof that Tinubu delivered IPP, now, show us your own proof that he didn't.

You can not show us anything because you Igbos are hateful, bitter and frustrated losers, you fit lie and win the Olympics lying competition...

Coward. grin

Again one more thing you claimed he did IPP in lekki. I dare you to show us pictures of where those IPPs are and why is it that Lekki and environs don't have 24hr power?

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by GodisFirst: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
By your statement you're confirming you only support a candidate solely for financial gains. What if i have never collected a dime to support BAT? Then let your name be soiled wherever and whenever that matters.

No sensible and reasonable person in this country Nigeria as things are now will think of bringing back APC or voting for anyone whose hand is in the emergence of the disaster called Buhari as a president in this country, except people rented against their will by giving them stolen money they could not reject because of hunger, starvation and poverty.
This is what Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti has come to do away. They are going to resurrect this nations economy and free those in captivity and give the youths of this country hope to live again.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by dante0147: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tonnierichy:

Wish you what you wish me. I know it's curse you people use to wake each other up in your family.

Ogun de ma Pa e niii Asiere Oloriburuku! Next time learn to indulge in constructive arguments without having to insult another person.. Because where ur insult stop na their another man own start ooo.. Ma lo Wa ooo!!! OLORIBURUKU!
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Demurray: 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you sir.
The soft copy is available online completely for free, please use this link to download it from Google play stote
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

But if you want the hardcopy, please use this link https:///DGDXEq90HSxKKaNub2yYHw

Regards.
. Many thanks sir , really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by porka: 12:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Does anyone know where Tinubu’s Enron power plant is located in Lagos?
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Fujiyama: 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
princdebola201:
if he built a word class school and hospital , how many Nigerians can afford to use it?

Tell me how can you sustain a world class hospital and school with little or no patronage.

^^^

Yes it will be expensive if market rates are charged. But that's where subsidies come in. I'm sure you know healthcare is a public good - and if any goods need subsidies, it is goods like healthcare.

But let's not even go there for now. Let's focus solely on what your country loses every year to "medical tourism" by sitting and former government officers. On those grounds alone, it makes perfect sense for 'world class' hospitals to be built here. Building hospitals here (be they village class or world class or whatever) creates jobs for health workers. It creates jobs for non-health workers. Its saves your country money that would have gone on air tickets, estacodes, doctors fees etc. Need I go on?
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Fujiyama: 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
SugarGirl44:
This is a presidential material with a huge and impressive track record, not some mediocre tiny voice clown who renovated 2 classrooms, painted a public toilet, got advice from a mad man bull shit.

I keep saying it, we Yorubas have been insulted too much by this one Nigeria nonsense.
And for you Yorubas shouting obidient, it's because you underate yourselves, you're from the race of greatness but you've now decided to settle for crumbs, because one Nigeria has watered down your glory.

Let's all ask for our separate nation and finally experience independence.
Nigeria is not for us.
Ire o.

^^^^
cheesy cheesy cheesy

No he is not presidential material.

He is not ethical. He doesn't pass the basic transparency test. He just doesn't.

He will not do the basics. He does not support public asset declaration by government officials. He does not support Freedom of Information (FOI) legislation at state level. He does not see the conflict of interest in his private consulting firm running consultancy jobs for LASG. And so on and so forth.

He just doesn't have the integrity needed.

He isn't the right man for the job
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by princdebola201(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^

Yes it will be expensive if market rates are charged. But that's where subsidies come in. I'm sure you know healthcare is a public good - and if any goods need subsidies, it is goods like healthcare.

But let's not even go there for now. Let's focus solely on what your country loses every year to "medical tourism" by sitting and former government officers. On those grounds alone, it makes perfect sense for 'world class' hospitals to be built here. Building hospitals here (be they village class or world class or whatever) creates jobs for health workers. It creates jobs for non-health workers. Its saves your country money that would have gone on air tickets, estacodes, doctors fees etc. Need I go on?
nigeria is done subsidising anything again. We can't be wasting trillions of Naira on subsidies will be nation revenue is not increasing and debt is increasing. What is amount we loose to medical tourism compare to funds govt waste yearly to subsidies?
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Richy986: 6:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Will you keep quiet. Empty barrel . The only place people like you can insult me is on social media. If you see me, you will prostrate well. The internet is a leveler so I don’t blame you.
Eddygourdo:
where dis one come from. Be like say you wan collect
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by maybet081: 6:44am On Jul 27, 2022
In 2022? Not really nature is taking its toll on him, he aging quickly,
if he forgets the name of his party how can he handle the figures of economy? impossible.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Fujiyama: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2022
princdebola201:
nigeria is done subsidising anything again. We can't be wasting trillions of Naira on subsidies will be nation revenue is not increasing and debt is increasing. What is amount we loose to medical tourism compare to funds govt waste yearly to subsidies?

^^^
It seems you don't get my point.

You are against the idea of 'world class' healthcare in Nigeria because most ordinary Nigerians cannot afford it. I then told you that it should be subsidized by the state. I put it to you that only an irresponsible government will ignore subsidies for public goods like healthcare. You can quote me anywhere.

You are complaining about trillions of Naira being wasted on subsidies while income is falling and national debt is rising. The question is this: what are you subsidizing? That's a whole new topic on its own. Your answer to that question will decide where this discussion is going.

Your last question is an excellent one but you failed to see the most important thing: state funded medical tourism by public officials (and their dependants) is a subsidy. It is part of the 'wasteful' subsidies you are criticizing!

The only missing piece of the puzzle is exactly how much the medical tourism 'subsidy' is. And that's why we need FOI legislation at all levels of government.

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Eddygourdo(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Richy986:
Will you keep quiet. Empty barrel . The only place people like you can insult me is on social media. If you see me, you will prostrate well. The internet is a leveler so I don’t blame you.
Lol. hahahahahahaha. this must be the funniest thing i have ever seen. Prostrate to a child ? at my age ? You must be on crack
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by princdebola201(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
It seems you don't get my point.

You are against the idea of 'world class' healthcare in Nigeria because most ordinary Nigerians cannot afford it. I then told you that it should be subsidized by the state. I put it to you that only an irresponsible government will ignore subsidies for public goods like healthcare. You can quote me anywhere.

You are complaining about trillions of Naira being wasted on subsidies while income is falling and national debt is rising. The question is this: what are you subsidizing? That's a whole new topic on its own. Your answer to that question will decide where this discussion is going.

Your last question is an excellent one but you failed to see the most important thing: state funded medical tourism by public officials (and their dependants) is a subsidy. It is part of the 'wasteful' subsidies you are criticizing!

The only missing piece of the puzzle is exactly how much the medical tourism 'subsidy' is. And that's why we need FOI legislation at all levels of government.

oga don't bore me with too much rehtorics.
There re world class medical facilites in Nigeria. The VP just had surgery done on his leg in Lagos Nigeria. Numbers Nigerians going for medical tournament is not even up to 1 percent of the total population ,why should the govt be worried?
The amount we waste on subsidies can do a lot for the country. The rubbish subsidies has to go.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Fujiyama: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2022
princdebola201:
oga don't bore me with too much rehtorics.

^^^
cheesy
This is what people say when they are losing the argument. Rebut my argument point by point instead of claiming boredom.

princdebola201:

There re world class medical facilites in Nigeria.

^^^
grin
You seem to be confused. Are there or are there not? If there are then why are we having this discussion?

princdebola201:

Numbers Nigerians going for medical tournament is not even up to 1 percent of the total population ,why should the govt be worried?

^^^
grin
You are probably right about the number of medical tourists being less than 1% of the total population. The question is...what is the cost? Do you have numbers for the cost of air tickets, visa fees, estacodes, hospital bills, transport etc. The numbers will shock you.

You ask why the government should be worried? grin They aren't. They aren't because you and others who are not medical tourists are subsidizing their medical bills. Why would they worry?

princdebola201:

The amount we waste on subsidies can do a lot for the country. The rubbish subsidies has to go.

^^^
Again we are back to the question I asked you in my previous post. What exactly are these 'rubbish subsidies' that have to go? Answer the question and then we can have a meaningful discussion. wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Richy986: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2022
If you are an adult, you won’t be saying I will collect for sharing my views. If truly you are an adult, you are disgrace to adulthood. When they lock you up now all your family will start begging. Don’t ever in your life threaten someone you don’t know. Nairaland might seem faceless but it doesn’t take much to fish miscreants like you out.
Eddygourdo:
Lol. hahahahahahaha. this must be the funniest thing i have ever seen. Prostrate to a child ? at my age ? You must be on crack
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Eddygourdo(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2022
Richy986:
If you are an adult, you won’t be saying I will collect for sharing my views. If truly you are an adult, you are disgrace to adulthood. When they lock you up now all your family will start begging. Don’t ever in your life threaten someone you don’t know. Nairaland might seem faceless but it doesn’t take much to fish miscreants like you out.
Cmon Keep quiet. A NOBODY LIKE YOU CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. is it today we have seen your type ? a little child talking shit online. why not execute it and let us see who cries at the end. Since you assume you can lock me up. It will never be well with all members of your family. If them born you well, try any shit and then YOU WILL,KNOW WHO THIS FACELESS PERSON ACTUALLY IS.

Be minded that if you annoy me, i will become deliberate in my next action towards you.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Richy986: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
I won’t waste my energy on a nitwit like you. The family are already frustrated for having a total failure like you and I won’t want to add more to your problems. You are sick and beyond redemption. Only empty barrels make noise. You are only one step from your doom you idiot.
Eddygourdo:
Cmon Keep quiet. A NOBODY LIKE YOU CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. is it today we have seen your type ? a little child talking shit online. why not execute it and let us see who cries at the end. Since you assume you can lock me up. It will never be well with all members of your family. If them born you well, try any shit and then YOU WILL,KNOW WHO THIS FACELESS PERSON ACTUALLY IS.

Be minded that if you annoy me, i will become deliberate in my next action towards you.
Re: Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics by Ibrahimmufutau: 1:04am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Above is the track record of a serious contender for the office of a nation's President.
Presidency is for serious minded focused individuals not social media players and overseas students.
Meanwhile, pls check my signature to download for free, read and share with your friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources". Cheers.
what a loft polices if there is polucal wherewithal will to exucute them. But, blue printings on insecurity good luck Asiwaju but ask for God guidance.
l

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money / Group Petitions Military Board, INEC Over Buhari's Certificate Scandal / Explosion Rocks Niger State, Kills Three - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.