Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. (5786 Views)

Adamu: Selfishness Cost Us, We Are Still Nursing The Pain Of Losing Kano State / Dear Obidients We're Voting LP All The Way (reason ) / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mstick:
Shugavee doesn't want us to waste our votes by voting a Christian because of the Islamization of Nigeria but she wants us to vote another Fulani Muslim into power after the tenure of another Fulani Muslim so we can stop this "Islamization".

Whatever you're drinking to give you such guts I really need it.

grin grin grin
I’m not drinking nothing we want to remove this Apc government , and it won’t be an easy task, a Fulani with an Igbo speaking Christian governor okowa is much better pick than the possibility of tinubu winning .
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by coputa(m): 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shugavee:
obi will not get northern votes and they are the highest voters. He’s not getting south west votes same with south south votes. Difficult for obi to win tinubu with this Muslim Muslim ticket only atiku can fight it.
Peter Obi follower goes beyond ethnic,religious and party.they are the people that are tired of the backwardness,corruption and misrule,they're in all the geo political zones in the country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
You see eh, you PDP people are getting it all wrong, we're not trying to remove APC we want to remove old heads and treasury looters.

Okowa might be "IGBO" speaking but he's from the south south, I am 100% sure if you had called Okowa an Igbo man before last month he will pick an offence.

What will a Christian VP do? Using Osibanjo as a case study what did he do to stop the maruding in Aso Rock?

You want southern Eastern NIGERIANS to vote a Northerner meanwhile you're saying the north wouldn't vote for Obi because of the IPOB tag meanwhile Atiku is pro Sharia law and you want us to vote for him.

PDP said they've 11 million votes, why the emotional blackmail and you keep saying we're the emotional ones. Obi supporters are trying desperately to change the trajectory of the nation it's you the youths holding on to the old guards that are emotional because you're afraid to try something new and improved.

I WILL VOTE PETER OBI,SAME AS MY FAMILY AND NO AMOUNT OF INSULT WILL CHANGE THAT.

Shugavee:
I’m not drinking nothing we want to remove this Apc government , and it won’t be an easy task, a Fulani with an Igbo speaking Christian governor okowa is much better pick than the possibility of tinubu winning .

5 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
So why do you want Obi and the Obi-dients to support Atiku

Helloooooooooooo!!!!!! What makes you think Obi supporters are all former PDP voters?

I've never voted PDP or APC! Majority of Obi supporters are new voters, PVC registration is still on so why don't PDP with their massive structure go out there and look for new voters?

Shugavee:
That question should go directly to him sir

3 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Madam I hate to break it to you but this will not fly.

You want Christians to abandon their chance to vote a Christian so they can vote a Muslim whose VP is a Christian knowing how the current Christian VP was relegated in Aso rock.

Tell the Fulani Muslim sponsoring this that the Christians will vote according to their faith.

If you don't want Islamization then you can start campaigning for Obi.

Shugavee:
Christians will be intimidated in all parts of Nigeria!! If you are in Christian sponsoring this , it’s a pity

4 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Owologbo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shugavee:
This will give Apc a greater chance of winning , tinubu is playing politics by taking the risk on our naivety and emotion, southerners making stupid decisions by scattering our votes in the south, while uniting the votes from the north. Atiku is not a saint but we also need to vote strategically or we will have to endure this Islamization coming up. Atiku is definitely going to have northern votes in mass but we all know majority of the south west won’t be voting for Peter obi.. Apc are banking on us being emotional with our votes. We want unity and peace! Try to understand this!

Stop it.
No PO supporter should be deceived with this their lame line. Vote your conscience and raise your head high with joy; If he wins (which will be by God's grace) better, if he loses (God forbid he does) you have done your part.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by kurupt1: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mstick:
Shugavee doesn't want us to waste our votes by voting a Christian because of the Islamization of Nigeria but she wants us to vote another Fulani Muslim into power after the tenure of another Fulani Muslim so we can stop this "Islamization".

Whatever you're drinking to give you such guts I really need it.

grin grin grin

Seriously o, I need to smoke that particular weed she is taking
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Owologbo:

Stop it.
No PO supporter should be deceived with this their lame line. Vote your conscience and raise your head high with joy; If he wins (which will be by God's grace) better, if he loses (God forbid he does) you have done your part.
and face the consequences of a Muslim Muslim ticket ask southern kaduna
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Owologbo:

Stop it.
then face the consequences of a Muslim Muslim ticket ask southern kaduna
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by kurupt1: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shugavee:

Tell the people that sponsored u, that they have failed!!! What nonsense sort of talk is this? So u think Atiku is more popular than Obi

2 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by sukar886: 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shugavee:
This will give Apc a greater chance of winning , tinubu is playing politics by taking the risk on our naivety and emotion, southerners making stupid decisions by scattering our votes in the south, while uniting the votes from the north. Atiku is not a saint but we also need to vote strategically or we will have to endure this Islamization coming up. Atiku is definitely going to have northern votes in mass but we all know majority of the south west won’t be voting for Peter obi.. Apc are banking on us being emotional with our votes. We want unity and peace! Try to understand this!
Yes, is better PDP win than APC

1 Like

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Owologbo(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
sleek214:
They are too daft to listen. That's how they will waste their votes and lament for another 8 years. Instead of them to take the advice, they won't rather they will insult you

Anybody that falls for all these gibberish needs his/her head check.
It's better I waste that vote on Obi than be worried of this lame line you and your type are putting up.

3 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mstick:
So why do you want Obi and the Obi-dients to support Atiku

Helloooooooooooo!!!!!! What makes you think Obi supporters are all former PDP voters?

I've never voted PDP or APC! Majority of Obi supporters are new voters, PVC registration is still on so why don't PDP with their massive structure go out there and look for new voters?

that’s not true , the president and vice were pdp members, so definitely there are pdp people in that team including voters who are playing sentiments wit their votes , there are new voters true nevertheless you will face the consequences of this vote sharing.
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Owologbo:

Anybody that falls for all these gibberish needs his/her head check.
It's better I waste that vote on Obi than be worried of this lame line you and your type are putting up.
just be rest assured that you played a role in outing tinubu there when it happens
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
kurupt1:

Tell the people that sponsored u, that they have failed!!! What nonsense sort of talk is this? So u think Atiku is more popular than Obi
no one sponsored me and just deeply triggered by this recent occurrence
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Like!!! It's really so annoying and irritating.

Before the primaries we begged PDP to do the right thing instead they choose a man that has been running for presidency for over 30 years,

A man that is one of the reasons Buhari is in power today.

A man that after he lost he just went back to Dubai, got married to a Morrocan and had a baby.

If the PDP where sensible and sensitive they would have resisted Atiku on all fronts meanwhile they were falling over themselves to crown him.

Was it not a Fulani Islamization agenda when that guy stepped down for Atiku and invariably scattered Wike,south and Christian ticket?

kurupt1:

Seriously o, I need to smoke that particular weed she is taking

2 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Your current Presidential candidate was also an APC member, he can also get APC supporters that are ready to play sentiments with their vote.

I am sure you're a Christian, it kinda embarrassing that you're doing this. If not for anything got to that chapter of the Bible that talks about being the head and not the tail.

My dear you will face the consequences of wanting to vote a Fulani jihadist.

Shugavee:
that’s not true , the president and vice were pdp members, so definitely there are pdp people in that team including voters who are playing sentiments wit their votes , there are new voters true nevertheless you will face the consequences of this vote sharing.

3 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mstick:
Your current Presidential candidate was also an APC member, he can also get APC supporters that are ready to play sentiments with their vote.

I am sure you're a Christian, it kinda embarrassing that you're doing this. If not for anything got to that chapter of the Bible that talks about being the head and not the tail.

My dear you will face the consequences of wanting to vote a Fulani jihadist.

there is nothing embarrassing about it , the Vice President of Atiku is a Christian. Fact remains if we don’t collectively fight against this system by joining the strongest opposition to get higher numbers of votes, Apc will win with their Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by shege45: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shugavee:
anty, vote your candidate
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Lastmessenger2: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
sleek214:
They are too daft to listen. That's how they will waste their votes and lament for another 8 years. Instead of them to take the advice, they won't rather they will insult you
we lament for eight years right ? Are you better off? Is the dollar not 580naira? Is fuel not 300 and diesel 800? Omo stop being stupppid and know that your political choice affect not only ndi Igbo but the whole Nigeria. Thanks and bye.
I am for obi whether he will win or loose. In Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Buhari's Vice president is a Christian and a pastor what has he done?

Shugavee:
there is nothing embarrassing about it , the Vice President of Atiku is a Christian. Fact remains if we don’t collectively fight against this system by joining the strongest opposition to get higher numbers of votes, Apc will win with their Muslim Muslim ticket.

4 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mstick:
Buhari's Vice president is a Christian and a pastor what has he done?
I believe they will do better , but now imagine it’s a Muslim Muslim ticket with the same APC
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
we lament for eight years right ? Are you better off? Is the dollar not 580naira? Is fuel not 300 and diesel 800? Omo stop being stupppid and know that your political choice affect not only ndi Igbo but the whole Nigeria. Thanks and bye.
I am for obi whether he will win or loose. In Jesus name amen.
have in mind that if tinubu wins you contributed to it.
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Better in what way? What makes you think that a man that has been running for presidency for 30 years will do better?

What makes you think that a man filled with so much pride, he isn't even campaigning for his party governorship candidates will do better?

A man that ran to Dubai and has been touring Europe will do better?

Same man that criticized PDP, ran to APC only to come back and "chanced" the people that held the party together will do better because he has a Christian VP that hasn't even been a good governor in his state.

You've not even answered my question, how do you feel about another Fulani Muslim taking over from Buhari a Fulani Muslim?

Why should we accommodate a Fulani Muslim ticket but you're asking us to draw the line for a southern Muslim ticket?

Shugavee:
I believe they will do better , but now imagine it’s a Muslim Muslim ticket with the same APC

3 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Atiku contributed to Buhari's emergence, if not men like Atiku, Buhari would've been forgotten.

Shugavee:
have in mind that if tinubu wins you contributed to it.

3 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mstick:
Better in what way? What makes you think that a man that has been running for presidency for 30 years will do better?

What makes you think that a man filled with so much pride, he isn't even campaigning for his party governorship candidates will do better?

A man that ran to Dubai and has been touring Europe will do better?

Same man that criticized PDP, ran to APC only to come back and "chanced" the people that held the party together will do better because he has a Christian VP that hasn't even been a good governor in his state.

You've not even answered my question, how do you feel about another Fulani Muslim taking over from Buhari a Fulani Muslim?

Why should we accommodate a Fulani Muslim ticket but you're asking us to draw the line for a southern Muslim ticket?

southern ticket would have been a win win if it were with a Christian northerner. Especially now he’s running with a Biko Harram sympathizer
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
You sound so innocent. Babe do you think Atiku is a "moderate" Muslim? Because he wears shorts?

Go and read up on him. embarassed

Shugavee:
southern ticket would have been a win win if it were with a Christian northerner. Especially now he’s running with a Biko Hartman sympathizer

2 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shugavee:
majority of christian northerners will still prefer atiku. Trust me

Why would they do that? Go and look at previous elections. No Muslim Northern has won with up to 50% even when the nation wasn't this polarized.

Stop living in your brain. Check statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shugavee, I am so sorry but you see 2023 election isn't an election of voting for the lesser evil.

The only way APC wouldn't win is the youths, getting their PVCs and voting LP!

Forward ever! Backward never!

We will meet at polls.

5 Likes

Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mstick:
You sound so innocent. Babe do you think Atiku is a "moderate" Muslim? Because he wears shorts?

Go and read up on him. embarassed

lol I’m innocent and going to heaven I accept! There are also good things about him , read up too
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Shugavee(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thanksful:

Why would they do that? Go and look at previous elections. No Muslim Northern has won with up to 50% even when the nation wasn't this polarized.

Stop living in your brain. Check statistics.
this election would show it okay, northern Muslim will prefer Atiku
Re: Voting Lp Instead Of PDP Is Going To Cost Us. by Mstick: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Like?
Shugavee:
lol I’m innocent and going to heaven I accept! There are also good things about him , read up too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Didn't Plug Gym Bike To Electric Socket While Demonstrating Fitness (Pix) / How Lagos And The Swest Will Feed Itself. (pics) Not Just Talk Like Some People. / Boko Haram Vows To Escalate Violence With Somali Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.