Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket (30886 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Ihejirikakings(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hahaha what a Nigeria politics, Muslim Muslim .
We are watching.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Thinkfree(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.
you and your fellow Christian youth should and let the Muslims youth support Muslim North
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Funflipper: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
d2baba:
Tinubu just lost the election through fake
advice by the northerners that want his downfall

Same way he lost the APC presidential primary huh?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by greatseed: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Onosb1990:
APC scather scather....Those the gods want to destroy they first make mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aQgfOSWqw4

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf3pRYJIU4e/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Why is Dino Melaye behaving like a lunatic ? I hope he is ok ? It's insensitive to dwell on this religious & ethnic sentiments. We jst need guys that can perform period . Forget abt this rubbish sentiments
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by olatuns2017: 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Onosb1990:

The next sensible thing am doing now is talking about issues and look at the possibility

Wailers will cry till after elections

APC control region and likely block votes

Northeast ✅....70 block votes
Northwest ✅....65/70%
North Central ✅...55%
Southwest ✅.........65/70%
Southeast ❎.........zero
South-south ..........30%

Asiwaju/Shettima2023

If elections is conducted tomorrow morning

TINUBU will win

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by EDOLUWA: 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
Atiku is winning this election. But wait o, Obi has a big chance in the south east.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Metrofox(m): 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
vincentjk:
desperation and greediness dey drive tinumbu to where he no no grin

The highest form of desperation don make the guy lose him senses, now I know why he no even allow Osinbajo near the seat.. The next step na to divorce him pastor wife grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by PigTormentor: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Attention seeking loser MOFO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Metrofox(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
AustineE1:
The bible tells me that 'God will turn the craftiness of the wicked into foolishness',indeed,the craftiness of Tinubu and his occultic counsel of wickedness has been turned into foolishness,thankGod three incompetent muslim candidates against one christain candidate,at a time the country is divided both on religious and ethnic ground.
I use to think Tinubu is only desperatly evil but i never new he was such a scum,to assume that christians dont matter as long as he appeases the muslim core.
I bet you,if Tinubu comes out distance third in this election,then he did excellently well. Lets see how the core North will leave there Fulani muslim brother and vote for a beyerebe( slangs for a yoruba muslim among core northerners). Those of us who leaved among core northerners knows that Tinubu has just been played. He has finally been rested politicaly,more like 'Edo no be Lagos'.

No truer words have been spoken
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Metrofox(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
tunapawizzy:
Even if you want to be open minded and say religion is mundane and that competence is much more important. How can one wrap his heads around a party where president is a Muslim, senate president is a Muslim, house of rep speaker is a Muslim, CJN a Muslim, IGP a Muslim, presidential candidate and vice in next election muslims, chairman of party Muslim, chief of staff Muslim.....
Last election you sacrificed being vice because you said muslim/Muslim won't scale but now muslim/muslim is not a problem because you want votes from the north....
Nigerian voters are funny, they may still vote him to come an replicate Lagos master plan at d federal level. Master plan of cornering the whole resources for your family n friends..

Which dirty master plan? Master plan for second worst livable city in the world? grin grin . Na only people wey never travel dey rate Lagos
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Metrofox(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

You will cry blood on election day. Just two hours into the election, you will go back to your Biafra or Death cry.

You and your Boko Haram Shettima will be disgraced.. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Prince111111: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dododawa01:

Winner in your village abi
sifia pain grin
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by flamingREED(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy grin this 3 horse race is sweeter than chocolate and butter.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thinkfree:
you and your fellow Christian youth should and let the Muslims youth support Muslim North
They are entitled to their support. Who am I to question them?
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by seunjungle1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Is this really a mock or pain?
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Olamorireayo: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Politics God help us ooo for this country ..
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by asobo1: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sunday2021:
iam in plateau state, lalong is never in support of a Muslim Muslims ticket, lalong still remains in apc because of his senatorial ambition.
The whole middle belt Christians should consider this as an insult. How can Tinubu tell us that there is no competent Christian in the north.
Tinubu has insulted the whole Christians in the country, but I know some foolish Christians that will not see anything wrong in this. We will definitely reply tinubu in our polling stations.
We Christians must be fanatical like they way they are. Anybody in my ward that vote for apc we will burn down his house.
Air Vice Marshal Napoleon will beat him silly at the polls. All Christian APC members are sell out.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by SugarGirl44(f): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Hiarmn:

This is politics ,he can't win with Muslim -Christian ticket ,the error occur during primary election of APC, Osinbanjo is the person the cap fit Religiously and Zoning but the Question is 'CAN OSINBANJO WIN ATIKU"

He obviously can't.
Tinubu is the only one that can drag the seat with Atiku.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by SugarGirl44(f): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Metrofox:

Which dirty master plan? Master plan for second worst livable city in the world? grin grin . Na only people wey never travel dey rate Lagos

But your parents and extended family members are there.
Kindly take them away so we can have more space.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by 43Ronin: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Every single Christian should rally around Peter Obi. Do you know what it means for either PDP or APC to win the presidency? That means Muslim world have ruled for 16 years then when Tinubu is done another northern Muslim will become president that is 24 years of uninterrupted rule of Muslims. You know what will happen to christians by that time right? Your guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Iceberg3: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
hopexter:

Very senseless analogy. He’s a Yoruba Muslim but he won the presidential ticket of a party of Northern Muslims who supported him with all their votes. It’s not about religion or ethnicity, it’s about having someone with a vision, foundation and previous achievements to take the stagnant country to where it should be. undecided
How can the country be stagnant when you and your jagbajantis and fellow sai baba chanters brought your sai Baba upon the nation,so your beloved sai Baba made the country stagnant?
Little by little your all are unknowingly speaking the truth grin
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by OptimistBrain: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Samkomolafe:

Voting PDP is never an option. Peter Obi has the best chance to win now. A vote for Obi based on your conscience is vote for competence, fairness and equity, not a vote indirectly for APC
Lol... Peter Obi's VP will not even win his local government in Kaduna. Not to talk of LP win any state in NW or NE, were majority of voters are
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by SugarGirl44(f): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lorddominic:

Bro be calming down jare... we're not splitting any vote from those zones you mentioned with PDP, we are taking everything...#obidients

Pele o undertaker.
Don't expect too much to avoid a great disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by OptimistBrain: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lorddominic:

Bro be calming down jare... we're not splitting any vote from those zones you mentioned with PDP, we are taking everything...#obidients
Fine you are taking everything from SE and SS? I Truely hope so... Andi sincerely pray for Obi's Victory at the polls, but do you know obi can't win any NW or NC States? Which constitutes majority of voters? Even his vp will not win his own local government in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by SugarGirl44(f): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

Same here. Am also a yoruba Christian.

If you think obi will have more impact on Yoruba race than Tinubu, then think it thru again.
Forget all the propaganda about Tinubu, he still has Yorubas interest at heart before obi or atiku.
As a Yoruba Christian, even tho what I prefer is for us to have our separate nation, but while we await that, I'll vote for Tinubu.
Forget obi and his lies, he will put ibos in all the posts that buhari put hausas.
Then we Yorubas would now be second class citizens to ibo people, God forbid!
Ibo people that have always wanted to own Lagos, they'll now have more audacity to do their cheatbeating.

Even my pastor sef no use Tinubu play, moreover he's not a fanatic like those hausa people.
That's d koko.
And as Yoruba, we can't hate Muslims cos all of us have them in our families, even traditional worshipers.
So Tinubu can't jeopardize Christians in his govt.
Osinbajo wey be pastor, thousands of xtians were killed under his watch and he kept quiet.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by OptimistBrain: 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
Obalacam:

I would rather waste that my vote on PO
and I truly pray PO emerge as winner, but I still believe the worst of PDP is still better than the best of APC
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by SugarGirl44(f): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:
When we return to power come 2023 we will ensure Dino is jailed for his utterances.

Lol.
No need for that, we are not like buhari who can't stand criticism.
He will go on self exile out of shame.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Masterito(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lol, what people are taking serious is Tinubu poor choice of a Muslim-muslim ticket
Abfinest007:
Take politicians serious u are on ur own
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by SugarGirl44(f): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
emerged01:
Dino is a retired politician that has no political value. It is shame he lost his Senate position.

He shouldn't have gotten it in the first place.
The guy is a total mess.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by ezenwaforj: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Onosb1990:

GBAM
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Abfinest007(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Masterito:
Lol, what people are taking serious is Tinubu poor choice of a Muslim-muslim ticket
stop giving that old man attention .be like me I don't comment on anything that has to do with losers e.g tinubu.i skip every news that gotta do with him
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Metrofox(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But your parents and extended family members are there.
Kindly take them away so we can have more space.

Kindly return the things established with contribution money first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi At Lord Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi In 2020 (Throwback) / Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract / 'Just A Mild Misstep' - Tinubu's Aide, Olusegun Dada Downplays Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.