Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket (30699 Views)

Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Sunday2021: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jackbaur88:

And couple with the fact that Lalong was hoping to picked as running mate to Tinubu, with the disappointment, I see a revolt against the APC
exactly! Tinubu practically insulted Lalong by saying that he prefer competent more than religion balance, he is indirectly telling Lalong that he is not competent. It will be an insult if lalong still work for Tinubu.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Charly68: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dino derailed and began to experience political set back just for teaming up with Saraki in their hey days at the senate . Promised to beat up senator (MRS) Tinubu and even dare to walk freely along Bourdilon street as show of power. Today we know who better .
He should humble himself and watch his back . God has been very good to him at his age but his wealth acquisition has raised up his sense of of pride and arrogance . As a Yoruba tribe ,I expect him to show respect and exercise decorum to his Elders no matter the political camp . He must retrace his steps and return to his winning way .
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Christistruth00: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
JoeNL22:

We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.

Sowore is running
Patapata SW Christians will support him
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Throwback: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
AustineE1:
The bible tells me that 'God will turn the craftiness of the wicked into foolishness',indeed,the craftiness of Tinubu and his occultic counsel of wickedness has been turned into foolishness,thankGod three incompetent muslim candidates against one christain candidate,at a time the country is divided both on religious and ethnic ground.
I use to think Tinubu is only desperatly evil but i never new he was such a scum,to assume that christians dont matter as long as he appeases the muslim core.
I bet you,if Tinubu comes out distance third in this election,then he did excellently well. Lets see how the core North will leave there Fulani muslim brother and vote for a beyerebe( slangs for a yoruba muslim among core northerners). Those of us who leaved among core northerners knows that Tinubu has just been played. He has finally been rested politicaly,more like 'Edo no be Lagos'.

All these lamentations for a candidate you were never going to support, even if he had the Pope as his running mate?

Wonders and hypocrisy will never cease.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sunday2021:
and who are you?

anonymous whistle blower
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Myfavourite: 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Irrelevant and irresponsible politician....
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by hopexter(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Iceberg3:

How can the country be stagnant when you and your jagbajantis and fellow sai baba chanters brought your sai Baba upon the nation,so your beloved sai Baba made the country stagnant?
Little by little your all are unknowingly speaking the truth grin

Even people from your household also voted for sai baba because everyone thought he would make changes, be there looking for who to blame. undecided
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Mandesz(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
another weakling and a thief
what he stole from you?
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by EbizNazy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
OptimistBrain:
Dear Obidients. Please read this with an open mind.

Obi is the right man for the job as it stands but this election will either be between APC and PDP... I would have voted and fully support Obi if either Osibanjo or Ameachi were on the ballot for APC, not minding who wins.

But as it stands, a vote for Peter obi will only increase the chances of Tinubu winning the election. Most Peter obi supporters are from the South south, south East and North Central which are PDP strong holds. It will only split PDP votes and give Tinubu an edge.

Please if you are not in support of Muslim-Muslim ticket, pls vote PDP, if not the country will be governed by the Muslim for 24 straight years.

Peter Obi will not win in any APC strong hold. He will only split the PDP votes in the south there by giving APC an edge.

Peter Obi is the best candidate, but PDP is definitely better than APC. A vote for Obi as it stands is a vote indirectly for APC.

Please vote wisely.
that's the way you see it. Let's say obi wins in all the South East, North Central and South South & tinubu south west while atiku, kwankwaso & tinubu share the core north votes who do you think will win. Werey the disguise
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Shikini: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sad
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Christistruth00:

Sowore is running
Patapata SW Christians will support him
And patapata Nigerian Christians will support obi
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If you think obi will have more impact on Yoruba race than Tinubu, then think it thru again.
Forget all the propaganda about Tinubu, he still has Yorubas interest at heart before obi or atiku.
As a Yoruba Christian, even tho what I prefer is for us to have our separate nation, but while we await that, I'll vote for Tinubu.
Forget obi and his lies, he will put ibos in all the posts that buhari put hausas.
Then we Yorubas would now be second class citizens to ibo people, God forbid!
Ibo people that have always wanted to own Lagos, they'll now have more audacity to do their cheatbeating.

Even my pastor sef no use Tinubu play, moreover he's not a fanatic like those hausa people.
That's d koko.
And as Yoruba, we can't hate Muslims cos all of us have them in our families, even traditional worshipers.
So Tinubu can't jeopardize Christians in his govt.
Osinbajo wey be pastor, thousands of xtians were killed under his watch and he kept quiet.

Okay.......but we refuse to recycle old politicians hence we say no to TINUBULATION and refuse to be Atikulated in any way. And we say yes to wasting our votes because we want to be Yus-ful and obedient.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by ultimateprof: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Dino and Rino both of them are fools!

Nairaland should stop making fools like these popular!
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by AlwaySpeakTruth: 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wrong messenger. This man is so scared what will happen to him in a Tinubu presidency. That is why you should not be a rapist and unserious politician.

In the meantime. Abstaining from voting and praying God will give the best leader for Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Carlosdd: 12:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Old boy you be looser no more free money . Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by SugarGirl44(f): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

Okay.......but we refuse to recycle old politicians hence we say no to TINUBULATION and refuse to be Atikulated in any way. And we say yes to wasting our votes because we want to be Yus-ful and obedient.

You're not Yoruba.
Period.
Own up to your tribe.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're not Yoruba.
Period.
Own up to your tribe.
I am yoruba
My name is Ifeoluwa. It is so funny people think all if not most yoruba people will support Tinubu. If you are in that bus?, better come down.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by Ikpaitid: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2022
This man has been turned into a boy boy grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by SugarGirl44(f): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

I am yoruba
My name is Ifeoluwa. It is so funny people think all if not most yoruba people will support Tinubu. If you are in that bus?, better come down.

I'll respect your choice if you decide not to vote at all.
But voting obi against Tinubu is you mocking yourself.
Ibos would rather vote for a Ghanaian to govern Nigeria than a Yoruba man.
Their only problem in this life is Yoruba and I'm sure you see their comments here daily.
Even in 1993, all SE states (except anambra) voted for Tofa instead of Abiola.
Re: Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket by JoeNL22(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
SugarGirl44:

I'll respect your choice if you decide not to vote at all.
But voting obi against Tinubu is you mocking yourself.
Ibos would rather vote for a Ghanaian to govern Nigeria than a Yoruba man.
Their only problem in this life is Yoruba and I'm sure you see their comments here daily.
Even in 1993, all SE states (except anambra) voted for Tofa instead of Abiola.
If mocking myself is allowing equity to reign in Nigeria. Then I will do it 10 times over. Did you ask yourself the reason why an ibo man won't vote a yoruba man?, because an average yoruba man(Tinubu) is greedy and self-centred, the SW is always playing second fiddle to the north, because of what?, political power? Or privileges?. Yoruba people can work with ibo people and ibo people can work with yoruba people. It is because yoruba people can't see beyond their noses. Hence the situation we have found ourselves in will be the result. Yoruba has done 8 years as president and 8 years as VP, yet you still want to do 8 years again, when some people have not seen VP to collect, is that fair?, does that make sense at all?. I am not an ibo man I am not a yoruba man and I am not hausa, I am a bloody freaking Nigerian, hence as a liberal I believe in equity and fairness, and I will vote what I believe in. The question remains, would you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours / Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.