Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) (22465 Views)

There Is Still Room For You In APC - Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Tells Otti / EFCC to arraign Orji Kalu for Fraud Eight months after Retrial Verdict / 9th NASS: Goje Endorses Kalu For Deputy Senate President (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by dre11(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2022

Hon. Uwak and his estranged wife, Kezia

A former lawmaker, Hon. Robinson Uwak, has accused a member of the House of Representatives, Hon. Benjamin Kalu, of allegedly being the mastermind of his broken marriage.

Uwak, who made the allegation via his verified Twitter handle, accused Kalu of having an illicit affair with his wife, Mrs Kezia Uwak, and bankrolling and egging her to nullify her marriage.

The ex-lawmaker while recounting how the alleged infidelity began, said “Kalu was dating Kezia who was his staff in 2017, in a whirlwind office romance. The affair lasted until I got married to her in 2020.

“Despite being a married woman, Kalu continued his illicit affair with her, booking and inviting her to hotels to sleep with her. When I confronted my wife about it, she cried and pleaded profusely at a family meeting and I forgave her.

“Despite her pleas, she continued with her cheating, which led to the last altercation with me.”

Following the discovery according to Uwak, he accused Kalu of convincing his wife, Kezia, in a series of text messages, to abandon her marriage and abscond with their one-year-old twins.

Uwak further accused Kalu of booking a hotel room for two days where he kept Kezia and the children.

Uwak also claimed that Kalu had reached out to the Department of State Services (DSS) to torture him.

“He is secretly funding petitions against me over trumped-up domestic violence allegations. He has vowed to send me to jail so that he will feel free to have my wife as he pleases,” Uwak alleged.

He hinted that he has more information including the hotel apartment where Kalu kept his one-year-old children for two days after Kezia bolted with them.

Meanwhile, Mrs Keziah Uwak, in a telephone conversation with LEADERSHIP correspondent, said everything her husband has said was untrue.

She said, “My husband should bring proof of what he is saying. I am not dating Kalu. I only worked with Mr Kalu in his last campaign as his photographer and which ended after the election. I have never contacted him until recently when I was looking for job, since my children are now one-year-old, of which he (Kalu) told me he will get back to me. Up till now, I have not heard from him.”

Kezia, however, pleaded with her husband to bring back her children who are still breastfeeding.

“I never wanted to leave my husband, but I had to because of my life. I was in an abusive marriage. My husband is punishing me with my kids. I have not seen them since two weeks, when he came with Army and forcefully took them away,” Keziah lamented.

Also, in his response to the allegations of dating a married woman, Hon. Benjamin Kalu, who is the chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Media, while speaking with LEADERSHIP via telephone, said the matter was already in court, adding that his lawyers were looking into it.

He assured that he will release a press statement soon, which will include his own side of the story.

https://leadership.ng/ex-lawmaker-accuses-reps-spokesperson-for-his-broken-marriage/

1 Like

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by Ifiegboria(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by natnoble(m): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
You know they were having "whirlwind affair/office romance" and you still went ahead to marry her. Hmmm sorry o!! You were probably "a placeholder for the main candidate" grin grin grin

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by revolt(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Once she requires proof....lol.....its finished.

9 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by Sirheny007(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ụmụ nwaanyị!
angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Love Triangle........?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

....make dem share her!

4 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by ojmaroni247(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Family Affair grin

3 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by LuxInnovation1: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin
Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by cenaman(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Their ( Nigeria politicians) sadness gives me orgasm. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by Newsgist24(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
My Madam Beats Me For Not Licking,Sucking Her Private Part-Teenage house-help
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQMEVauCO6I
Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by chiedu7: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nothing good can come out of APC,
Na satan party

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by SultanOfPuna: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Reminds me of one guy that "stole" my babe from me. Then he posted a video of them kissing very deeply.
Not knowing that this same girl came to my house to pick some of her stuff and she gave me blowjab before she left.
Now guy man is tasting my sperm in her mouth and he don't even know it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by Judolisco(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Family issues dem go solve am

2 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by Siggysaga: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
*sips helium

1 Like

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by DevilSignature: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
cheesy

Omeleme

Ndi aziza with drama

3 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by Rahkman: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
APC nowonder nothing good comes out
From that party

4 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
If wall does not open, lizard no go fit enter. Says an adage.

3 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by Mindlog: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Is he even sure of being the biological father of the twins?

13 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by visijo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Girls are not athletic but if they jump into conclusions for you ehh�, you go surprise

4 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by shortIGBOman: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
IGBO Men wey marry IGBO Women dey try Sha. Igbo Women are far from being faithful. My Babe Amaka wan kiiii me. She don fvck everybody around me including my Friends, Uncle's, neighbors etc.

I don tire aswear. If no be say she fine, I for don drive her comot

91 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by okoroemeka(m): 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
natnoble:
You know they were having "whirlwind affair/office romance" and you still went ahead to marry her. Hmmm sorry o!!
the name keziah in igboland means a cheerful giver of pvssy and coupled with okafors law no 1 then an affair is simply inveitable.

9 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by Barrywilly(m): 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
The guy brought this problem upon his head. You knew the two were dating or having office affairs and yet you plunged ur head into the marriage

7 Likes

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by adecz: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mere looking at this man's eyes,
you'll know that this is a man who
loved banging other people's wives..

If he enjoyed the woman's kpekus so
much, why didn't he marry her when she
worked for him.

He was just enjoying her & giving her
money, but refusing to take her as wife.
A serious person came and married her
but the man still no 'gree.

But as usual with greedy Nigerian women
how are used to runs , I'm sure the
husband hand no strong like the home breaker hand, so she dey still beg am
for money once in a while & the guy go
tell am to come collect for hotel.

The woman wants to eat her cake and still
have it❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by Opoki(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Marriage!

1 Like

Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by chiedu7: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
the name keziah in igboland means a cheerful giver of pvssy and coupled with okafors law no 1 then an affair is simply inveitable.
Wicked Nigger grin
Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by Y2ffarms: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Infidelity here and there. May God help you both.
Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by thetech: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
E
Re: Robinson Uwak Accuses Benjamin Kalu For His Broken Marriage (Pix) by TWoods(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Uncle Robinson… you met your wife while she was having an affair with a married colleague. What did you expect? Sorry bros.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG / Obasanjo Forgives PDP After PDP Apologized – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.