Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja (16179 Views)

How Terror Suspect Blew Up Self After Gun Battle With DSS, Soldiers / Kuje Jailbreak: DHQ Tackles Fani-kayode Over Allegations Against Military / Kuje Jailbreak: 69 Persons Wanted By Nigerian Correctional Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by OMEGA009(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is what happens when you release pictures of escaped convicts after over 48 hrs and don’t lockdown a perimeter. Imagine if he wasn’t carrying drugs. He would’ve been home free. Right after the jailbreak, the pictures of the escaped convicts should’ve been circulated around the motorparks and the surrounding areas so people can easily identify them but as usual, THIS IS NIGERIA

Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by OgaDeyVex: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by RPG2020(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
Y2ffarms:
One by one they will catch you all.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

How much per one or how do you sell?
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
They don't resemble.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Ezmans: 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
obyrich:
It common with criminals. They hardly repent
these are the ones APC reintegrated in nigeria
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by dapaiks: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Where my ID card first... Before they go mistake me for person way escape prison.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Ezmans: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
The ekpa couldn't japa far..

Well,we should be expecting more of similar news from Abj constantly.......

But let's come to think of it,that one no be ordinary weed wey dem boys dey use throway for area be that shocked
there is terror alert this morning from nsdc in abuja especially on Christians worship centers, if have a relation there tell him to be on alert
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by treatise: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zonefree:
Prison escapee and you're travelling with jumbo sized cannabis? These people no just get sense!
what you've just mentioned is their basic sense.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Awesomeking: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
flejnr2:
See mutilated fingers, probably from boko haram punishments, this one is a hardened terrorist o
from using weapons while lacking the training and experience.. Lots of advanced weapons kickback when you shoot them without holding them properly.. So many people dislocate fingers or have them cut off completely.

1 Like

Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by legendEMT(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
TO EVEN THINK THAT HE IS TRYING TO GO BACK TO MAIDUGURI TO CONTINUE WITH HIS BOKO HARAM SQUAD,
CHAI
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by vokon2555(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Escapee with jumbo size
This guy no try at all
Many he doesn't need freedom.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by judedwriter(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jessi04:
People hardly change. They either get worse or better.

Hmmmm...

No human being can change unless by divine hand. You cannot change anyone talk less of a full grown adult.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by kozmokaz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Who keeps terrorist in a medium security prison ?
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Briskhoffbox3: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tooor
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Briskhoffbox3: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by MagicBishop: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Daft idiot

The last thing I will do if I was in his shoes was to head to a motorpark and attempt boarding a bus to Maiduguri of all places.

I would lie low for at least 2 months in one if several mosques and claim I am a labourer looking for work. Hell, I will even look for a labourer job and be doing it small small be it block making and ask the owner of the factory to allow me stay on the premises .
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Heffalump(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
The big question is why should you keep hardened criminal for so long, instead of sending him to his creator
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by endy69: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
See wetin obsession dey do ppl. This guy don escape finish na Igbo drag am back grin grin ;. Moral lesson, try to let go of your obsession
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Tomilola360: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Still confused why these people are being kept. Just kill these useless lots once and for all.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by vickybantin(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jessi04:
People hardly change. They either get worse or better.
Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders. Pay upon delivery nationwide. 0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details

Getting worse or better is a sign of change bros��

1 Like

Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by chloride6: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Something for the road grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Galadimabawa: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
I'm tempted to say NDLEA is the only working agency in Nigeria.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Ready2speak: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Eederlyyoungman:
Good job done

We need investors and partners in our charcoal production AND nationwide distribution, foodstuff trading, farming and nationwide distribution company, we can also produce non sparkling charcoal for exportation..
Location is kwara State

Pls check my profile for contact details

Mr man, stop deforestation. Charcoal comes from cutting down trees.
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Ready2speak: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Eederlyyoungman:
sir are u not using furnitures in your home?

So every furniture must be made of wood, Right?
Re: Kuje Jailbreak: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Terror Suspect With Drug In Abuja by Bfly: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Snake head is meant to be bruised totally.

I don't think any crime attracts death sentence in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Promises To Complete $1.5bn Lekki Port’s Six-Lane Highway / Old Woman Displays Dancing Skills To Welcome Oshiomhole At Auchi (Video) / Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.