Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (10466 Views)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jimyjames(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Attacking people on social media cant win Election

CAN supported Jonathan, And He Failed
CAN supported Atiku, And He Failed
CAN supported Osinbajo, And He Failed
God is Tinubu's supporter

Even if he chose John the Baptist, you have vowed to waste your votes. Your pastors have instructed you to also waste your votes.

Only a fool will make a decision to appease a few to the detriment of the majority.

You hated Buhari long before he became
president. He chose a Pastor as running
mate and he was even hated more....and his running mate was derided. Many Pastors even attacked him.
Puuuuleaaase!
Enough of hiding behind religion to institute hatred.

Funny enough people that won't vote for APC are angry about the Muslim Muslim
APC ticket.... fear Nigerian Chrstians...the most hypocrital and hate filled xtians on earth

In few words, tinubu only needs the votes of Muslims to win the election cause Christians are a minority in Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jimyjames(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Throwback:
Ok

Borno CAN vs Taraba CANNOT.

The Christians in Borno are even better treated than Christians in Taraba that is a Christian state.
But there are more Christians in taraba than in Borno
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by famology(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Even if Tinubu picks the Pope as vice he can't taraba state. So why are you people crying? This is a game of numbers not emotions.
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jimyjames(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:
We don't care what Christians think, their time of ruling Nigeria has passed.

#Tinubu2023
Cause you Muslim are the majority in Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by potent5(m): 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Two02:
I was always laugh when I see people defend Muslim-Muslim ticket, I always see through the hypocrisy of certain people.
Nigeria today is not the same as 1993 it's so funny Nigerians use 1993 to cover up for the Muslim VP issue. Some people will say it's all about "competence" my response to that statement is
"if it's all about competence then,
Are there not northern christians
who are competent enough"

All I see is a power drunk desperado who is willing to sacrifice everything to fulfill his childish ambition. If it's all about competence then tribal status and region shouldn't matter he can as well choose a vice president from.the south west
Exactly. He should have chosen Fashola as his running mate.
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Splitmind: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
jimyjames:

Cause you Muslim are the majority in Nigeria?

Yes
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jimyjames(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:

Yes
How many are you?
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Deepocean2022: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:

#Tinubu2023
Splitmind:

#Tinubu2023
Splitmind:

#Tinubu2023
. Well u sound like ur name, we like tinubu but u muslims dont even know d religion that path way 4 ur founder
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mrexcell(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:

Even if he chose John the Baptist, you have vowed to waste your votes. Your pastors have instructed you to also waste your votes.

Only a fool will make a decision to appease a few to the detriment of the majority.

mate and he was even hated more....and his running mate was derided. Many Pastors even attacked him.
Puuuuleaaase!

APC ticket.... fear Nigerian Chrstians...the most hypocrital and hate filled xtians on earth

Can muslims support christain christain ticket? That's the big question here every reasonable person already knows that nigerian christains are more tolerant than muslims.
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Normally I no care who win or loose
Politicians are the same to me.
But you see another fulani or another Muslim after buhari is something I can't support I will rather be pleased another bad Politician become the president.
This one con finally bring Muslim - Muslim president,try Christian-Christain candidates and see if MURIC no go type long epistle of violence and their fellow religion leaders will start saying mean words.

And any Christian that supports this tinibu will die miserably
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Iamzik: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:

Puuuuleaaase!

You think that Buhari would have won in 2015 withhout vote from the Christian south?
Why did he not win in 2007 and 2011

Pride goes before a fall. Don't worry Una eye go clear
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ibkhaleel01: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mrexcell:

Can muslims support christain christain ticket? That's the big question here every reasonable person already knows that nigerian christains are more tolerant than muslims.
Democracy is a game of number...the muslims are far more than d xtians...hw can dey be dumb and allow a minority hater rule over them....

The prblm wit u xtians is u lack thinking capacity....

U show ur hatred towards muslims on daily basis, insult islam and xpect dem to offer opportunities...

The more u lie and hate d more u get disgraced and exposed....

Failur is ur trademark
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Xboy1993: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
hubfire:
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

Or obituary Yusless
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by wiseoneking: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Splitmind:

#Tinubu2023
Terro*""st signs at work?
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 9gerian: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Very valid concerns.

It is now left to the voters to choose their president.
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kagd10: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Two02:
I was always laugh when I see people defend Muslim-Muslim ticket, I always see through the hypocrisy of certain people.
Nigeria today is not the same as 1993 it's so funny Nigerians use 1993 to cover up for the Muslim VP issue. Some people will say it's all about "competence" my response to that statement is

All I see is a power drunk desperado who is willing to sacrifice everything to fulfill his childish ambition. If it's all about competence then tribal status and region shouldn't matter he can as well choose a vice president from.the south west

Mention the Northerner in the core North that's a Christian na
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by mutvy: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
To hell with empty CAN. If your foolish pride allows Atiku to win then the North will rule this country for 16 years.
F U C K you CAN!
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Masterito(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why? I think you should keep quiet.
Baawaa:
They should all keep shut
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ogododo: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
olatuns2017:

CAN opposed PMB twice they failed

Meanwhile

Northeast ✅
Northwest ✅
North Central ✅
Southwest ✅
Southeast to hell
South-south swinging
Asiwaju/Shettima2023
The next GCFR

Ja is real Jaru de for everyone.
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bluebabyboy1: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Two02:

Let us pause for a moment and think about what is highlighted in red.... If competence is really what matters, then Tinubu should not have equally had any qualms picking a VP from the South because there are many competent hands in the South. If he respected the zone from which the VP has to come from while clearly disregarding religion, then we are in trouble!!!
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bluebabyboy1: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Two02:

Let us pause for a moment and think about what is highlighted in red above.... If competence is really what matters, then Tinubu should not have equally had any qualms picking a VP from the South because there are many competent hands in the South. If he respected the zone from which the VP has to come from while clearly disregarding religion, then we are in trouble!!!
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kinzo0917(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Baawaa:
. You keep quiet u useless headslamer. How would you feel if it is Christian/christian candidates
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mrexcell(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Democracy is a game of number...the muslims are far more than d xtians...hw can dey be dumb and allow a minority hater rule over them....

The prblm wit u xtians is u lack thinking capacity....

U show ur hatred towards muslims on daily basis, insult islam and xpect dem to offer opportunities...

The more u lie and hate d more u get disgraced and exposed....

Failur is ur trademark

Where did you get ur own oluwale statistics from that muslims are more than christains in nigeria? Everyone already knows that muslims are far more intolerant and more hateful than christains the facts and evidence is there for all to clearly see. Muslims massacre christains openly in nigeria without any remorse its not even seen as something thats evil and barbaric by muslims. Can you show me anywhere in nigeria where christains openly kill muslims for blasphemy in nigeria ye t u still have the guts to accuse christains of hatred? You people are just a bunch of hypocrites and unreasonable lots without any human conscience whatsoever.
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ibkhaleel01: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mrexcell:

Where did you get ur own oluwale statistics from that muslims are more than christains in nigeria? Everyone already knows that muslims are far more intolerant and more hateful than christains the facts and evidence is there for all to clearly see. Muslims massacre christains openly in nigeria without any remorse its not even seen as something thats evil and barbaric by muslims. Can you show me anywhere in nigeria where christains openly kill muslims for blasphemy in nigeria ye t u still have the guts to accuse christains of hatred? You people are just a bunch of hypocrites and unreasonable lots without any human conscience whatsoever.
I REPEAT MUSLIMS ARE BY FAR GREATER THAN XTIANS IN NIGERIA BY NUMBER.....THE MUSLIMS IN KANO ALONE OUTLIVES THE XTIANS IN THE WHOLE SOUTH REGION
Top Reasons Why Tinubu Will Choose A
Muslim VP

1. The North is where the APC votes are. And those votes are in the Muslim majority states In 2015, APC won almost all the 19 states in the North (except Nasarawa, Plateau and Taraba) while it lost almost all the 17 states of the South, except for five states in the
Southwest (lost only Ekiti to PDP). Again, in 2019, Buhari/APC scored only 4/177 in the South. That was a dismal
performance. APC/Buhari lost the two states it won in 2015 Ondo and Oyo. Lost the latter by only 1,461 votes.
Also, except for Niger and Kwara states in NC, all the states in the North that supported

Tinubu in the primary election are in the NW and NE-al of them Muslim majority states.

2. All the governors from the North who
supported him are Muslims.

While CAN's purpose is to have a balance, Tinubu's purpose is to win. So you know the direction he's going to go.
Of course, it's said that the only thing you can guarantee about a prediction is that it can be wrong. So let me attach a numerical value to the prediction: 80% certainty.
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blossom4real(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Baawaa:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Una evil agenda will fail, because Tinubu has lost already.
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
mooremoney:
Nigerians shouldn't be worried, they won't force you to vote.get your PVC go the polling units and vote the candidate of your choice. As for me I'm voting Peter Obi. But if Tinubu wins at the end of the day. If killing and hunger continue everybody go suffer am. Some of us are doing well in the South South. Na still the northern and Western part the killing and hunger is very high. So make everybody use their head

You need sense, killing and hunger higher in the west? Where do you pull your useless statics from
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by femijay8271(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thanos5555:
wink
all this one story

anyway

like for Fulani herdsman as president, with (dead/quiet Christian as VP)
share for Boko-haram Sponsor as president after swearing in tinubu( because the Boko haram Sponsor will strangle him, that night of inauguration)

I dreamt about this exactly
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Thanos5555: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
femijay8271:

I dreamt about this exactly

How seriously ?
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by davidvico(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nairaland should mark my word now, (Tinubu can never ever be nigeria president)
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by femijay8271(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2022
Thanos5555:

How seriously ?

I dreamt that Tinubu was given a Mandate so another one i had was dat i saw another person instead him
Re: 2023: Taraba CAN, Party Chieftain Criticize Tinubu Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by PumpumPrince: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
ihatebuhari:
at the end of our lives we'll know who serve the real God.

You're happy because Islam is dominating, deep down in your heart how would you feel to see Islam being marginalized like this in Nigeria?

Remember no empire or ethnicity that dominate forever.

The end of Islam will come swiftly

wow. how much??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Calls Reno Omokri "A Lying Pastor", Reveals How He Joined Buhari / Bandits Have Stopped Students From Schools, Farmers From Farms – Niger State Gov / Douye Diri (PDP) And Timi Sylva (APC) Sign Peace Accord (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.