Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. (801 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Currentblog: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
cry cry

I Decide to Create this topic for people with Open-Minds and,

I need matured Responses on this.

While some people pray to have children and see it as a Gift from God,
Others dont want to have Kids.

People do have their Choices and should be Left alone to Decide,
Some see,
"CHILDREN AS A BURDEN"

While others Dont want to bring them Into this World,

They perceive to be Evil..

So am leaving this question to Nairalanders.

"What are the Disavantages of not having A Child"

Lets hear from you all.

Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Fahdiga(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
You will know that when you are sick or in your old age.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Zonefree(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
You will know that when you are sick or in your old age.
If you like have 10 children and you're poor, you'll still suffer when you're sick or old.

Make money, children or no children, just have money...that's the only way to escape suffering at old age.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Currentblog: 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
#Lalasticlala.

#Cc.

#Seun.
Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Fahdiga(m): 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zonefree:

If you like have 10 children and you're poor, you'll still suffer when you're sick or old.

Make money, children or no children, just have money...that's the only way to escape suffering at old age.
There's nothing like your own. I'm speaking from experience. With money some people will pretend to care for you just to fleece you. Imagine when you are old and sick without your own blood around you, how would you control your finance? Na for people to take advantage and loot as much as they can. My own is my own. Why do you think Seyi Tinubu is always around his father now that he is old unlike before that you will hardly see him with his father? Because Tinubu doesn't trust everyone around him.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Rubbiish(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
There's nothing like your own. I'm speaking from experience. With money some people will pretend to care for you just to fleece you. Imagine when you are old and sick without your own blood around you, how would you control your finance? Na for people to take advantage and loot as much as they can. My own is my own. Why do you think Seyi Tinubu is always around his father now that he is old unlike before that you will hardly see him with his father? Because Tinubu doesn't trust everyone around him.
The poster u quoted have a point!
U think children want burden?
Money is very important at old age especially for a man. I can't say for women.
Children will grow up to face their own family, & give the parents little to no attention.
Tinubu is rich & doesn't need any child to live a good life. What of the poor aged people around u, how many of them do u see with their kids? Seyi is around tinubu because of what he stands to benefit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by faithfull18(f): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Rubbiish:

Children will grow up to face their own family, & give the parents little to no attention.
Tinubu is rich & doesn't need any child to live a good life. What of the poor aged people around u, how many of them do u see with their kids? Seyi is around tinubu because of what he stands to benefit.
That's why having female children is important.
Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Fahdiga(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Rubbiish:

Then remain childless. That will be good.
Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by LilPeezy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Money won't give u that tender love and care that's the different....If you are sick ur children will be there to show u love which will motivate u...With ur money u can only pay people to take care of u but u ain't gonna get that blood feeling.
Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Rubbiish(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
Fahdiga:
Then remain childless. That will be good.
Remaining childless or having a child doesn't negate the fact the u will be needing money at old age. Reason the pension system was designed for workers. We always tend forget children will grow up to face their own family.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Fahdiga(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Rubbiish:

Remaining childless or having a child doesn't negate the fact the u will be needing money at old age. Reason the pension system was designed for workers. We always tend forget children will grow up to face their own family.
And where did I disputed that one doesn't need money at old age?
Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
faithfull18:

That's why having female children is important.
Huh? undecided
Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Eileene(f): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Like I said in a similar thread viz:

Life comes in stages and you go
through those stages with your
peers...
Childhood
Adolescence
Adulthood
Then a stage comes where you are
expected to give birth to another
being,to be mature enough to be
responsible for another life..Now you
can choose not to do that but you
will be missing out on these;

The Joy of parenthood: whether we
admit it or not most of the things
man chases are vanities the only
thing that truly outlives us are our
kids.When people see them they see
your mark on earth.No amount of
Benz could buy the happiness you
feel at the sound of their voices and
laughter..

The companionship they bring:When
you are old and wrinkled.Their
presence adds more meaning to
life,their kids are there to give us the
perfect chaos....

The Pride of parenthood:This is self
explanatory...their wins are our wins
their joy ours we relive life through
them.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Adesuwag(m): 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
Mumu question
Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Mariangeles(f): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Eileene:
Like I said in a similar thread viz:

Life comes in stages and you go
through those stages with your
peers...
Childhood
Adolescence
Adulthood
Then a stage comes where you are
expected to give birth to another
being,to be mature enough to be
responsible for another life..Now you
can choose not to do that but you
will be missing out on these;

The Joy of parenthood: whether we
admit it or not most of the things
man chases are vanities the only
thing that truly outlives us are our
kids.When people see them they see
your mark on earth.No amount of
Benz could buy the happiness you
feel at the sound of their voices and
laughter..

The companionship they bring:When
you are old and wrinkled.Their
presence adds more meaning to
life,their kids are there to give us the
perfect chaos....

The Pride of parenthood:This is self
explanatory...their wins are our wins
their joy ours we relive life through
them.

✍️

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
LilPeezy:
Money won't give u that tender love and care that's the different....If you are sick ur children will be there to show u love which will motivate u...With ur money u can only pay people to take care of u but u ain't gonna get that blood feeling.

Having kids is not a guarantee to tender love and care, there is alot that plays part eg did you, yourself show love and care whe
their were growing up ? How much do they have to look after you money and time remember by then there are also grown up trying to set-up a future for their own kids and their own retirement

Though money wont buy you tender love and care but its gauranteed that i can look after and also tender love and care doesnt have come from kids only but also friends and community
Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Laird(m): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zonefree:

Perfectly correct. A lot of people have professional nurses that do.home service in Nigeria. Some nurses even.like it because they nursing one patient instead of 4-20 in the hospital setting
Re: What Are The Disavantages Of Not Having A Child. by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Eileene:
The Joy of parenthood: whether we admit it or not most of the things man chases are vanities the only
thing that truly outlives us are our kids.When people see them they see your mark on earth.No amount of Benz could buy the happiness you feel at the sound of their voices and laughter..

The companionship they bring:When you are old and wrinkled.Their presence adds more meaning to life,their kids are there to give us the perfect chaos....

The Pride of parenthood:This is self explanatory...their wins are our wins their joy ours we relive life through
them.
This idea of a joy of parenting is an illusion of sorts that not all parents enjoy and only a few obviously subscribe to. Majority

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Widow Shares Video Of How She Was Treated After Losing Her Husband At 23 / His Words Got Me Defenseless / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.