Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,900 members, 7,863,096 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tukur Mamu Negotiated The Release Of 11 Train Attack Train Attack In Kuje Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tukur Mamu Negotiated The Release Of 11 Train Attack Train Attack In Kuje Prison (198 Views)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Tukur Mamu Negotiated The Release Of 11 Train Attack Train Attack In Kuje Prison by Albertrich: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihga_zLrN58

The terrorists that attacked and abducted passengers of a Kaduna-bound train are responsible for Kuje Prison attack, Mallam Tukur Mamu, Media Consultant and publisher,...

The terrorists that attacked and abducted passengers of a Kaduna-bound train are responsible for Kuje Prison attack, Mallam Tukur Mamu, Media Consultant and publisher, has said.
Mamu, who has been in talks with the terrorists, stated this in a statement issued in Kaduna on Wednesday.

Mamu said before the attack, he shared intelligence with the authorities but they failed to act. “I can confirm without doubt that the Kuje Correctional Centre attack was executed and coordinated by the same group that attacked the Abuja-Kaduna bound train, because they gave indications of imminent attacks to that effect which I shared.”

“For the records, they requested for the release of 51 of their members. But through power of dialogue and engagement, I single handedly scaled that number to only 10 and communicated with audio backing the development to the relevant authorities.

“There was unnecessary delay on giving them even a precise feedback by the government and now they have not only succeeded in carrying out another successful attack that indicts the nature of our intelligence and capacity to respond promptly but have also succeeded in releasing dozens of their members which would have been averted if action had been taken to give them only ten and secure the release of the train victims.
“In all this risky, painful and frustrating engagement which government is yet to acknowledge and appreciate I have more than 100 documented audios that I shared with the relevant authorities. For the purpose of this important press release and to authenticate my claims, I will also share 4 of the latest audios,” he said.
Re: Tukur Mamu Negotiated The Release Of 11 Train Attack Train Attack In Kuje Prison by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2022

(1)

Don't Get Scammed / Video Of Car Thieves / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.