Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (43725 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Dliss(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:
This guy that has been using dildos to fucck himself? Same guy that beat up a sales girl at intimacy gadgets shop? Let him go and join Atikulation his gay partner

When he hasn't left APC he was not all that. It is now that he has left, that you remember all this?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ebenholer2(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
The same was insinuated against buhari until he served 2terms. You need to know that Tinubu is not as lifeless and buhari. He may have ailment but such he has been managing for a decade now. Come off it for thinking he will die in govt. Don't be surprised to see his security details flooded with both Christians and Muslims from the south. Tinubu is smarter than u think. He knows how to appoint able people to work with him. I am actually a Christian but I know what he is up to.
t2luv1:

You know the problem with you wait and see people. You hoping. Politics is not a hoping business, it is an Alliance building business. The Northern people are placing bet that Tinubu won't make it out of first term . Then their guy will come in and serve out the remaining terms then run again for 2 more terms. You wait and seer will always f**K things up.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by t2luv1: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gozac:
When some of us were rooting for an Amaechi or[b] Osibanjo [/b]during the primaries we knew issues like this will surely arise.
Tinubu has chosen the lesser evil, it will be easy to pacify his people on his choice than to pacify the northern Muslims had it been he chose a northern Christian who are in the minority
Yoruba Christians being liberals will surely vote Tinubu since he is their leader whom they loved dearly. Then he will get votes from the north being in the ruling party
Tinubu's choice of Shettima is strategic for APC to retain power in 2023
Nobody should ever blame or write Tinubu off as the name of the game is win.

Blind Stevey Wonders could have seen this coming. A Muslim from the South is a no no.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Newton2024: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:
This guy that has been using dildos to fucck himself? Same guy that beat up a sales girl at intimacy gadgets shop? Let him go and join Atikulation his gay partner
That does not matter in this contest. Leave the messanger but not the message.

Buhari fought a civil war and understands the consequences of a divided nation. When Tinubu wanted to be VP in 2015, Buhari said no because he understood the importance of unity,” explained Mr Abbo.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by allcomage: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=LegendHero post=114627596]Bye bye Senator Abbo, you can now vote Atiku in peace since.

It is natural. The decision of Asiwaju to proceed with muslim-muslim will gain him some and lose him some people.

However, if you look at the calculations well, he will only lose the section of voters who won't vote him in the first place even if he had selected a Christian vice. This is political calculation, Abbo should not bring emotions into it.

Until you have a very strong Northern Christian who can rally them and build a formidable base for himself, it will be hard for them to form a critical mass.

A party wants to win election that is why PDP chose another Northerner after Buhari. I haven't seen that much uproar against the person of Atiku like it should so why are all these guys hypocritically criticizing Tinubu for trying to secure the "winning" strategy for his own party too?

You can go vote PDP/LP if you don't like what he did, it is a democracy and it is nowhere in the constitution that a Muslim-Muslim ticket is an abomination.
So this Tinubu is so engrossed in northern Muslim voters that he doesn't consider ss and se, 11 states. Any it's over for his lifetime ambition. In the next few months he and his urchins will be be the only ones in apc.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by allcomage: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
LegendHero:
Bye bye Senator Abbo, you can now vote Atiku in peace since.

It is natural. The decision of Asiwaju to proceed with muslim-muslim will gain him some and lose him some people.

However, if you look at the calculations well, he will only lose the section of voters who won't vote him in the first place even if he had selected a Christian vice. This is political calculation, Abbo should not bring emotions into it.

Until you have a very strong Northern Christian who can rally them and build a formidable base for himself, it will be hard for them to form a critical mass.

A party wants to win election that is why PDP chose another Northerner after Buhari. I haven't seen that much uproar against the person of Atiku like it should so why are all these guys hypocritically criticizing Tinubu for trying to secure the "winning" strategy for his own party too?

You can go vote PDP/LP if you don't like what he did, it is a democracy and it is nowhere in the constitution that a Muslim-Muslim ticket is an abomination.

So this Tinubu is so engrossed in northern Muslim voters that he doesn't consider ss and se, 11 states. Any it's over for his lifetime ambition. In the next few months he and his urchins will be be the only ones in apc.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MetaPhysical: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Zeezenho:

Two reasons for his actions.

First Tinubu is overrated politicians,he know that his popularity and influence starts and ends in Lagos and to some extent south west. his personality and connections alone can not get the job done.

Second he is not Muslim enough to a northerner no southerner is Muslim enough.

What is the yardstick for measuring a true muslim?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LegendHero(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abelino:
Just imagine your level of stupidity; Be sincere to your hypocritical self , can you allow Christian/ Christan tickets? Motherfuckers

My own ancestor voted Awolowo christian-chritian ticket with him winning the SW with over 90% of the votes.

I am Yoruba, religious bigotry is not a thing in the West where I come from. That shapes my ideology, way of life, and how I respond to situation.

You can call me stupid, I am not bothered coz I am not an Ipig!
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by t2luv1: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
ebenholer2:
The same was insinuated against buhari until he served 2terms. You need to know that Tinubu is not as lifeless and buhari. He may have ailment but such he has been managing for a decade now. Come off it for thinking he will die in govt. Don't be surprised to see his security details flooded with both Christians and Muslims from the south. Tinubu is smarter than u think. He knows how to appoint able people to work with him. I am actually a Christian but I know what he is up to.

I can give you odds he ain't gonna make it. 3 to 1 odds that is how confident i am.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Thinktwicemybro: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
LegendHero:

This your account will soon join the ban list.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Olamicwoto: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Very good of u sir. I like people like u who did not compromise no sense.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ebenholer2(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is Muslim enough but he is never a bigot like many northerners. This strategy is a right one. Larger percentage of voting power lies in the north. Southerners are too religious to vote. They so much believe their vote will not count, and they also believe voting is being political. So kindly understand this plan so as to disappoint bigot Atiku. We must not allow another bigot in power like our Oga at the top pls.
Zeezenho:

Two reasons for his actions.

First Tinubu is overrated politicians,he know that his popularity and influence starts and ends in Lagos and to some extent south west. his personality and connections alone can not get the job done.

Second he is not Muslim enough to a northerner no southerner is Muslim enough.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Halo22: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Simply put, Tinubu just shot himself on the leg because Northerners with the power mentality will vote more for Atiku than Tinubu. Down south where majority are christians, the uproar is already set against him. So he has made a mistake that would retire him finally from politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
LegendHero:

Deep inside u, reason am, a Christian ruled for 8yrs then a Christian Christian candidates. How wil u feel? Doing others wat u wont u wont be ok with is very very bad.
Christians are not violent that's why their land and states are easily taken up. I wish this cud open their eyes. In this world only the violent rule by force
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by foleskay(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu will lose.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Wallade(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
The fall and destruction of Tinubu's wicked and greedy muslim muslim ambition is falling faster that I predicted.
Sane Nigerians must stop his selfish dream of destruction.

The truth is that a Christian northerner will not help the greedy Tinubu because North is mostly dominated by Muslims and they prefer themselves to Christians.

Tinubu should never have emerged as the Presidential flag bearer of APC. It should have been Osinbajo so he could have a Muslim as his VP. That would have been a winning joker for APC.

I think APC is dead and Tinubu will be the nail to the APC coffin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OsunOriginal: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Heavens1stson:

https://gazettengr.com/senator-abbo-calls-tinubu-irresponsible-resigns-from-support-group-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

This one that uses our money to buy sex dolls? Park well joor. He should go and join Atiku or Peter Obi campaign team.
It is better he picks a Christian and lose than wining with a muslim VP so he won't appear as elevating his political ambition over the national peace -- blah blah blah.

If I may ask, what does he mean by national peace? Will muslim/muslim P/VP unleash war on the practitioners of other religions?

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Wallade(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
ebenholer2:
Tinubu is Muslim enough but he is never a bigot like many northerners. This strategy is a right one. Larger percentage of voting power lies in the north. Southerners are too religious to vote. They so much believe their vote will not count, and they also believe voting is being political. So kindly understand this plan so as to disappoint bigot Atiku. We must not allow another bigot in power like our Oga at the top pls.

This 2023 election will shock you.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ebenholer2(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu actually made a right decision by appointing Muslim-north as his running. Anything differed from that will make Atiku to have an upper hand. Tinubu may be Muslim but he is never a bigot, he will allow balancing unlike oga at the top. Expect the Senate president and Speaker of House of Rep to automatically be Christians if he eventually won. At least that will be a right decision. We cant afford to allow a semi-bigot Atiku to be in govt so South should know this strategy.
Tinubu cannot afford to loose the northern votes that come mostly bigot Northerners. He knows they are religious-stricken not minding if it amounts to any visible development to them. So people let's kindly support this strategy. It will never hurt Christians I am strongly sure of this.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Honjoshy4u: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
Wallade:

The truth is that a Christian northerner will not help the greedy Tinubu because North is mostly dominated by Muslims and they prefer themselves to Christians.

Tinubu should never have emerged as the Presidential flag bearer of APC. It should have been Osinbajo so he could have a Muslim as his VP. That would have been a winning joker for APC.

You're absolutely correct.... The North will never abandon their own and he was too foolish to pick his VP from North East. That region have not produced a president before. So they won't abandon their own for a old selfish man.

I think APC is dead and Tinubu will be the nail to the APC coffin.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LocalMan2(m): 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
You write like a responsible person, but deep down you are a broke fool who's after weed and alcohol money. It shall never be well with you and your generation for posting this rubbish. May every pains and hardship every Nigerians are going through befall you and your family.
LegendHero:

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Iceberg3: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
The truth is only bitter to condemned coneheaded structures and hypocrites sophisticated maarrraans grin
God bless Abo
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Iceberg3: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
ebenholer2:

So the northerners are now bigots!!!!!!!!?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ebenholer2(m): 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Any uproar from the south is borne out of personal ambition. A true Christian won't view things based on that perspective. Naturally it looks odd to have Muslim-Muslim ticket, but politically it is a strategy that will never hurt Christians. How about having Senate president and House of Rep Speaker as Christians. This is another planned strategy you know not.
Halo22:
Simply put, Tinubu just shot himself on the leg because Northerners with the power mentality will vote more for Atiku than Tinubu. Down south where majority are christians, the uproar is already set against him. So he has made a mistake that would retire him finally from politics.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
PointZerom:

Shut up. Tinubu is worst than him.

How is that my problem?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ebenholer2(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
Quote me right, "he is never a bigot like 'many'(not all) northerns.
Iceberg3:

So the northerners are now bigots!!!!!!!!?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by sabreal: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

Forget it.

This is nation6 issue.

leave his personal issue out of this

We are aware of the story
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Angelovic96: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
They have found an excuse to leave the party for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szQbmFcweVs

All things are working for the emergence of the rescue team.

I so much appreciate this design please forward it to people concerned... Nigerian are highly talented people... Nawaooo for bad government!
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
ebenholer2:

How is atiku a bigot and how is Tinubu different or better than him?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Wallade(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=Honjoshy4u post=114629875][/quote]

I don't blame him for picking his VP from North East because the North West are becoming selfish and greedy too. The North East is still to produce a President or Vice President.

However, it should never have been Tinubu for President in 2023, that is too much gamble.

They would have had an easy run on the mases with Osinbajo and a Northern Muslim VP.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Mattsilva: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
[quote author=naija4life247 post=114627393]This guy that has been using dildos to fucck himself? Same guy that beat up a sales girl at intimacy gadgets shop? Let him go and join Atikulation his gay partne

Internet never lie.
This should jejely go and support his bloda, person wey de sell rope(ATIKU)

Pls. Let him not come and pollute our OBEDIENT term.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Masterito(m): 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Why didn't you say bad when he was in APC? Why now?
naija4life247:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) / Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.