Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (43727 Views)

Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by garfield1: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
allcomage:

So this Tinubu is so engrossed in northern Muslim voters that he doesn't consider ss and se, 11 states. Any it's over for his lifetime ambition. In the next few months he and his urchins will be be the only ones in apc.

Would se/ss vote him if he picks a xtian
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Abujason: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2022

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EngrKemp: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets and Socio-economic Equity in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%)

*Fact 2:*
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Should not the Christian Governors unite the Christians in Nigeria to ensure at least power ROTATION between Christians and Muslims at the Federal Level?
2. Should Christians allow the people of the other faith to DOMINATE them in the Armed forces?
3. Should the Christians allow the other faith CONTROL every juicy ECONOMIC BUSINESS in Nigeria like oil wells, Cement Factories, Bureau de change?
4. Should the other faith always be in charge of Electoral Umpire (INEC)?
5. SHOULD WE WAIT TILL THEY MAKE NIGERIA COMPLETELY AFGHANISTAN OF Africa with killings of Christians every where? ���
Note : We Christians ORDINARILY will not care who RULE this world provided there is FREEDOM OF WORSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT. After all our kingdom is not of this Earth. However, if we REFUSE to be part of politics, in choosing our Leaders, we may not even be ALLOWED TO PRACTICE OUR FAITH. THINK THINK THINK CHRISTIANS!!!

Funny but true.�� IN NIGERIA

✳ President -North.
✳ Senate President -North
✳ Chief of Staff - North.
✳ SGF--North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ Chief Justice of federation - North.
✳ President Court of Appeal - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ President Federal high court - North.
✳ National Security Adviser - North.
Inspector General of Police - North
✳ Chief of Army Staff - North.
✳ Chief of Air Staff - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ Defence Minister-North.
✳ MD Port Authority- North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳ Controller Prison Services - North.
✳Controller of Immigration -North.
✳Controller of Fire Service North.
✳Highest looter North.
✳ Richest man in Africa - North.
✳ 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
✳ 99.9% of almajiris - North.
✳ Highest rate of child marriage - North.
✳Boko Haram - North.
✳Fulani herdsmen militia Terrorising Nigerians - North.
✳90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -North. Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in THE NORTH. Remember almost all these positions were and are being controlled by Northern Muslims!!!

Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Christian LEADERS? Keep forwarding till it gets to all CHRISTIAN LEADERS may be they will have to *RE-THINK* and stop being SELFISH...

NOTE: If Nigeria is conquered by the Islamic Extrmists or continue the way it is going, even, I repeat EVEN THOSE CHOICE *_INVESTMENTS_* like schools, Farms, Hotels, Estates, Radio Stations etc, that our Christian brothers have sold us to get money and build shall be taken away from them either FORCEFULLY or USING KANGAROO ARM OF GOVERNMENT LIKE THE EFFC, ICPC, and new ones that may emerge.

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Spread this till all Christian Governors, Senators, House of Reps, all Church Leaders and indeed all Christians USE THEIR GOD GIVEN BRAINS TO THINK AND UNITE TO FIND SOLUTION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Mathew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Ambassador of the CHRIST

�️�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Halo22: 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
ebenholer2:
Any uproar from the south is borne out of personal ambition. A true Christian won't view things based on that perspective. Naturally it looks odd to have Muslim-Muslim ticket, but politically it is a strategy that will never hurt Christians. How about having Senate president and House of Rep Speaker as Christians. This is another planned strategy you know not.
Story......if you think a Muslim president/Muslim vice would trend in Nigeria, then u are on self deceit. For Senate president and speaker House of Reps being Christians, it has never happened before.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by lereinter(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abbo is a member of can

Oga ju

PST yemi deputy of maalu let us wait for his response
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LegendHero(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
LocalMan2:
You write like a responsible person, but deep down you are a broke fool who's after weed and alcohol money. It shall never be well with you and your generation for posting this rubbish. May every pains and hardship every Nigerians are going through befall you and your family.

Me I can be anything but I am not broke oo.

You see the curse wey you type, na English you take type am.

Me I be atoridepenu, if you lay a million curse on me, a billion will go back to your useless family that failed to train you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nigerianization(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
[sub][/sub]
naija4life247:
This guy that has been using dildos to fucck himself? Same guy that beat up a sales girl at intimacy gadgets shop? Let him go and join Atikulation his gay partner

Same guy has been supporting Tinubu and mobilised Adamawa delegates for him.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Basicend: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
abbey621:
If na me be Tinubu I would have chosen the same. The fallout from picking a Northern Christian would have been worse than anything he's bound to face now with a Muslim Muslim ticket. The truth is simple, the battle will be decided and won in the North, nothing the South can do to stop Tinubu from having at least 50% of the votes in the South, so why wouldn't he place all his bets on the North?

Yoruba Muslim Presidential candidate with a Christian wife chooses Northern Christian as VP candidate = DISASTER(Risk level = very high)
Yoruba Muslim Presidential candidate with a Christian wife chooses Northern Muslim as VP candidate = ANNOYANCE(Risk level = medium)

Let me tell you sir, he can't win anything with this Muslim Muslim ticket.

North alone cannot also make Atiku president.

He should have supported his boy Osibanjo.

It was Osibanjo that was planed and by Buhari, and the only was Osibanjo can face Atiku and win is when he has the full support of Buhari (which was in pipe already) and Tinubu.

If those 2 stronghold with the northern cabal pull their weight behind him, APC will have a sound and presentable representation and most likely win.

That was their best choice.

But because of his desperate and greedy interest, lets see how it goes.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Sunnyski: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
Even intimacy gadget senator has left bobo Chicago.

By December bobo Chicago will be the only apc member left.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by LegendHero(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:

Deep inside u, reason am, a Christian ruled for 8yrs then a Christian Christian candidates. How wil u feel? Doing others wat u wont u wont be ok with is very very bad.
Christians are not violent that's why their land and states are easily taken up. I wish this cud open their eyes. In this world only the violent rule by force

I swear to almighty God, I won’t care as a Muslim.

My mom is Christian and 2 of my bro are Christian. I don’t give an iota of bleep about anyone that’s there whether Christian or Muslim.

I understand you have some Muslims that will condemn it just as we have Christians that will condemn it. But since you asked about me personally, I do not care about that.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by abbey621(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2022
Basicend:

Let me tell you sir, he can't win anything with this Muslim Muslim ticket.

North alone cannot also make Atiku president.

He should have supported his boy Osibanjo.

It was Osibanjo that was planed and by Buhari, and the only was Osibanjo can face Atiku and win is when he has the full support of Buhari (which was in pipe already) and Tinubu.

If those 2 stronghold with the northern cabal pull their weight behind him, APC will have a sound and presentable representation and most likely win.

That was their best choice.

But because of his desperate and greedy interest, lets see how it goes.

Osibanjo can go kick rocks for all I care.....We don't need a puppet in Aso Rock, win or lose Tinubu has earned the right to contest, the rest is up to Nigerians.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by VOR2019: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2022
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Flyingngel(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247 post:

This guy that has been using dildos to fucck himself? Same guy that beat up a sales girl at intimacy gadgets shop? Let him go and join Atikulation his gay partner .

Look at you, he talk abt equity even in religion, instead of you to attack the message, but no, you went bunker and start attacking his person. All this while he was supporting Tinubu, your small mind refuse to remember he is DILDOS Senator, but now he says no, you quickly remember. You needs deliverance.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Heavens1stson: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
sonofElElyon:

This link isn't going. People are going to think it's fake news

Use VPN to access it.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by olatuns2017: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2022

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by buckeyemedia: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
They have found an excuse to leave the party for him.

https://www.youtube.cowatch?v=szQbmFcweVs

All things are working for the emergence of the rescue team.
You mean the team that will help APC remain in power?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by buckeyemedia: 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
olatuns2017:

North secured

SW secured

SS swingles

Rest
Maybe because they intend to kill Bola Tinubu is less than 2 years just like Yaradua?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by teejay29(m): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2022
Intimacy gadget senator. grin
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by blossom4real(m): 4:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Baawaa:
Tinubu will still win

Keep deceiving yourself. E go shock you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by danhans(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
I am not a fan of this guy but I respect his courage because I know how muslims in the north behave they are ready to fight any time for their God and their religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by buckeyemedia: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Flyingngel:
naija4life247 post:

This guy that has been using dildos to fucck himself? Same guy that beat up a sales girl at intimacy gadgets shop? Let him go and join Atikulation his gay partner .

Look at you, he talk abt equity even in religion, instead of you to attack the message, but no, you went bunker and start attacking his person. All this while he was supporting Tinubu, your small mind refuse to remember he is DILDOS Senator, but now he says no, you quickly remember. You needs deliverance.
Keep quiet nonsense MURIC slave, it is today you remember that he is a senator of gadgets?

Nonsense supporter of an infidel Criminal.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by buckeyemedia: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
teejay29:
Intimacy gadget senator. grin
That was supporting & having meetings with your God until he chose a Muslim?

Shameless people like you, maybe you should have been amongst the people shot @ the Lekki Toll Plaza to save Nigerians from Mumurist youths like you?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bennycollins: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jack500:
Tinubu will still win
The general election is not a delegate affair o. Nigerians don wise up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by buckeyemedia: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jack500:
Tinubu will still win
Hausa Fulani will kill him in power within 2 years.
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jimyjames(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
eleko1:
Show me where I support MM candidate
You said a Christian a pastor is a VP now yet there is no rest of mind, which means you support a Muslim VP?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Rashidiamoda: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
EngrKemp:
*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets and Socio-economic Equity in Nigeria*

1. Should not the Christian Governors unite the Christians in Nigeria to ensure at least power ROTATION between Christians and Muslims at the Federal Level?
2. Should Christians allow the people of the other faith to DOMINATE them in the Armed forces?
3. Should the Christians allow the other faith CONTROL every juicy ECONOMIC BUSINESS in Nigeria like oil wells, Cement Factories, Bureau de change?
5. SHOULD WE WAIT TILL THEY MAKE NIGERIA COMPLETELY AFGHANISTAN OF Africa with killings of Christians every where? ���
Note : We Christians ORDINARILY will not care who RULE this world provided there is FREEDOM OF WORSHIP AND DEVELOPMENT. After all our kingdom is not of this Earth. However, if we REFUSE to be part of politics, in choosing our Leaders, we may not even be ALLOWED TO PRACTICE OUR FAITH. THINK THINK THINK CHRISTIANS!!!

✳ President -North.
✳ SGF--North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳Highest looter North.
✳Boko Haram - North.
✳90% of Nigeria's past presidents/Head of state -North. Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally backward areas in Nigeria are in THE NORTH. Remember almost all these positions were and are being controlled by Northern Muslims!!!

Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Christian LEADERS? Keep forwarding till it gets to all CHRISTIAN LEADERS may be they will have to *RE-THINK* and stop being SELFISH...

NOTE: If Nigeria is conquered by the Islamic Extrmists or continue the way it is going, even, I repeat EVEN THOSE CHOICE *_INVESTMENTS_* like schools, Farms, Hotels, Estates, Radio Stations etc, that our Christian brothers have sold us to get money and build shall be taken away from them either FORCEFULLY or USING KANGAROO ARM OF GOVERNMENT LIKE THE EFFC, ICPC, and new ones that may emerge.

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Spread this till all Christian Governors, Senators, House of Reps, all Church Leaders and indeed all Christians USE THEIR GOD GIVEN BRAINS TO THINK AND UNITE TO FIND SOLUTION BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

Mathew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Ambassador of the CHRIST

�️�
Bastard
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by teejay29(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
That was supporting & having meetings with your God until he chose a Muslim?

Shameless people like you, maybe you should have been amongst the people shot @ the Lekki Toll Plaza to save Nigerians from Mumurist youths like you?
na dem, typical Peter Obi supporters sighted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by buckeyemedia: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
EngrKemp:

✳ President -North.
✳ SGF--North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳Highest looter North.
✳Boko Haram - North.

CAN YOU IMAGINE?

Ambassador of the CHRIST

�️�
I hail you my guy, you try for this your composition.

The irony is that when I dey Federal Government College, na Fulani dey come last from Jss1 to SS3.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Hausa Fulani will kill him in power within 2 years.

You wish
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Jack500: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Bennycollins:
The general election is not a delegate affair o. Nigerians don wise up.

You people never learn, you shall see
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by buckeyemedia: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
Jack500:

You wish
Which wish, abi you no read when Kwankwaso told him to go & take care of his health, or you are still waiting for The Doctors report from Charles De Gaulle Hospital Paris you third eye blind children?
Re: Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Bennycollins: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
danhans:
I am not a fan of this guy but I respect his courage because I know how muslims in 1the north behave they are ready to fight any time for their God and their religion
So the northern Muslims don't like Atiku, Kwankwaso and Yusuf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Throwback Photo Of Saraki And Dangote "Friendship Goals" / Meet Ololade Abdulai Akinsanya, MC Oluomo's Son Who Graduated In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.