Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" (7006 Views)

The Moment Bola Tinubu Screamed God Bless PDP At His Campaign Flag Off / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by MetaPhysical: 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
is tinubu greed and personal stealing ambition greater than the unity of this country?

We only tolerate ourselves in this country we are never one, every group should be represented, jihadists don't come bigger than buhari that have been educating the idiot since 2015

Can tinubu not sacrifice his stupid ambition than burn down this country, have this country not given him enough

Then support referendum for division.
Dont vote anyone or support anyone.

Just advocate for independence of your own indigeneous land and end to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by KristaPretty(f): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is acting so desperate and is becoming an irritant

I also think that the South Western governors may not be in support of him as I had seen how we amassed they were when he berated them, especially to the other governor he claimed he put in that position (in the video that led to that Olule song). It was a slap on their face
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Carlosdd: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 . You are a learner as far as propaganda is concerning
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 12, 2022
The dullest of the lots cheesy
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by MarketDispatch: 12:39am On Jul 12, 2022
jumas:
Shettima with boko haram leaders eating together.

God help us.

Someone said

He probably was chosen so he can use his boys to chase none APC voters away from voting their candidates same way Area boys carried ballot box and chased away voters in Ago palace in the past
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Alba3:
There are other parties to vote for if you don't like his choice. Moreover you should be happy that he will fail with this choice, after all you lots are not going to vote for him.

Tinubu is not a religious fanaticst; Christians are more favoured under him and his Pastor wife than under Atiku and Okowa.

Restructuring of Nigeria remains the best way out for everyone.
However, there are some facts about the present existence of our nation that is sacrosanct. Major constructive competitions of our continued existence are: North Vs South, Christianity Vs Islam and other factors are based on ethnicity and social levels.

The presidency is agreeably rotated between North and South. The Muslims are the majority in the North while the Christians are the majority in the South. It's expected that a Muslim presidential candidate from the north will always pick a Christian from the South while a Christian from the South will always pick a Muslim from the north.

However, it's difficult for a Muslim minority man from the South to pick his running mate from the Christian minority in the North (Abiola and Tinubu), likewise a Christian minority man from the north picking his vice from minority Muslims from the South if he plans to win. This is democracy (may be the worst form of government for a multiethnicity, multireligious Nigeria), there is political calculation based on demographic factors not emotions.
Under the military, Gen. Buhari and Idiagbon were both Muslims likewise Gowon and his vice chairman.
Please always get your facts right. Gowon was a Christian
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by galantjoe(m): 2:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Alba3:
There are other parties to vote for if you don't like his choice. Moreover you should be happy that he will fail with this choice, after all you lots are not going to vote for him.

Tinubu is not a religious fanaticst; Christians are more favoured under him and his Pastor wife than under Atiku and Okowa.

Restructuring of Nigeria remains the best way out for everyone.
However, there are some facts about the present existence of our nation that is sacrosanct. Major constructive competitions of our continued existence are: North Vs South, Christianity Vs Islam and other factors are based on ethnicity and social levels.

The presidency is agreeably rotated between North and South. The Muslims are the majority in the North while the Christians are the majority in the South. It's expected that a Muslim presidential candidate from the north will always pick a Christian from the South while a Christian from the South will always pick a Muslim from the north.

However, it's difficult for a Muslim minority man from the South to pick his running mate from the Christian minority in the North (Abiola and Tinubu), likewise a Christian minority man from the north picking his vice from minority Muslims from the South if he plans to win. This is democracy (may be the worst form of government for a multiethnicity, multireligious Nigeria), there is political calculation based on demographic factors not emotions.
Under the military, Gen. Buhari and Idiagbon were both Muslims likewise Gowon and his vice chairman.

Gowon is a Christian

Stop encouraging exclusionist agenda.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Eniitankorede: 2:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Tinubu is as desperate as a devil. He portrays Muslims as inconsiderate people without conscience with no regards for Christianity or respect Nigeria's plurality. Such beast should be allowed to rule Nigeria. If I hadn't lived in the north and mingled with them, I would have believed the Muslim North are heartless. Tinubu is on his own and doesn't represent Islam.

Now, this madness has to stop. Why do you tell lies just because you want an advantage for your Lord and saviour Obituary?
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by nnamdi640: 5:43am On Jul 12, 2022
naija4life247:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
If truly you are mentally stable, you won't disagree with the point he made, even a small child knows that Tinubu is not fit for that post because his health can't withstand the task needed, he should focus on his health and stop allowing greed to take control of his mind. We need a president that will reduce our present challenges not a man that will abandon his duties and start running to London for the sake of his health leaving his duties to his subordinates that will eventually do as they like.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by yetunsbay(m): 5:52am On Jul 12, 2022
JoeNL22:

We the youths and Christians of this great country Will remain obedient and Yus-ful in wasting our votes on peter obi and Yusuf. And we refuse to allow BAT things like Jagabanits to run and rule the affairs of this great nation.
Even this write up above. B.A.T gonna still win, then what's the essence of writing.

The only thing that can stop the man is if God says....
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari knows Tinubu is a loser
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by sukar886: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigeria is looking a way to settle iPop,oduduwa,niger Delta,arewa, to a one nation , and tinubu is bring division by Muslim Muslim ticket, if this man win, naija will be in a big mess... Kasala go the burst everyday
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
We can't allow Tinubu destroy our future.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Alba3: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Maryjane001:

Please always get your facts right. Gowon was a Christian
what I mean was that Gowon and his vice chairman were Christians. Fixed already.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Alba3: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Muslims are actually majority in the South too, albeit, slightly.
Very wrong assumption, Christians are the clear majority by wide margin in the South. Only in the South West you find equal margin but in the South East and South South Christians very very dominant; some places almost 100% except in Edo State.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Where do the majority Muslim live in the south? All this childish talk dey annoy.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by orisa37: 4:09am On Jul 22, 2022
WE JUST CONTINUE TO TAP, TINUBU, ATIKU AND PETER, AT NIGERIA FORTUNE WITHOUT FOCUS. WE JUST CONTINUE TO WASTE PRECIOUS TIME.
INEC SHOULD ASK FOR OSINBAJO/EZUGWU INDEPENDENT CANDIDACIES AND NIGERIA WILL VOTE FOR THEM AND MOVE ON.
Re: Breaking: Buhari Screamed At Tinubu. "I Don't Sell Presidency, Go To Nigerians!" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
It's not easy stopping monkeys from picking banana peels under Tinubu's tables.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 500m Rich Yoruba Man Is Now A Beggar~photos / Video:PM In London After Nigeria Declares Its Independence / Nigeria’s Biafran Burden - Okey Ndibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.