Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Amazon Kdp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kdp (142 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp by Obumkelechi1616: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
In the following paragraphs I'll be revealing a sure business you should start now if you have 35k now and want to start a real business.

These I'm about to uncover is not a ponzi scheme nor betting site...

It's a real business that's why I never said you can start free (though you only need money to acquire the training needed in this business).

As you may know, there are so many online businesses available but, My reputation is so important to me that I only recommend ones that I'm very sure of to people.

Let's get to know about the first one.

amazon kdp

This business requires 35k to start and pays you as high as $700 to 1k dollars monthly

It's called amazon Kindle Publishing. This is a Golden Opportunity you don't want to miss.

I'm sure You already know what amazon is, but just in case you don't;

amazon is currently the largest single online store in the world and is owned by Jeff Bezos, 2nd wealthiest man on earth.

An estimated 2 billion people shop on amazon everyday. That tells you the potential of having a product on amazon.

Now, the amazon kdp course I'm going to send to you will teach you how to easily upload ebooks that you don't have to write on amazon (writing without writing formula).

Every time someone buys it, you earn the commissions.

One lovely thing about amazon kdp is that one book is capable of making you money continuously in dollars for the rest of your life.

So, imagine having 10 or 15 or as much books as you want there.

As long as amazon exists, you will just keep making money even while asleep.

As for the tools you'll need;
�The training is Paramount
�Your Smartphone
�Your zeal to make money

It is called amazon Kindle Publishing.

In simple terms, you'll just upload books on amazon and make money each time someone buys your book. Now this books may not even be your own, so you don't have to be afraid even if you can't write at all.

Here is a summary of why you should consider this business

1. It is less stressful
2. You'll make recurring income for the rest of your life.
3. You don't have to write any book.
4. You'll be earning in dollars.
5. amazon will do the advertising for you.
6. You keep earning money as long as Your books remain on amazon.
7. It is very cheap to start (just 20K).
8. All you need is your smartphone.

To learn more about this, send me a mail or reach me via WhatsApp.
(+2347059607773[/color])
[color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

Top Crypto Strategist Says Explosive Bitcoin Rally Imminent Despite Latest BTC P / Need Quick Loan Without Coming To The Company Office? / Nigerian Officer Calls US Cops On Trading Countryman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.