Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly (1333 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Also Known As Dating: Is It Right Or Wrong? / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
Not one of those your fake gurus...

I always deliver on my promise

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
OOPS... 2ND LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 8 MORE PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS. . . smiley

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
OOPS... 3RD LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 7 MORE LUCKY PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Take a look at the time and date I was credited…

Also look at the platform that credited me, Ignorance can keep you on the same spot for years if you don’t wise up!

Especially salary earners, this is the best time for you to start an online business because you and I know deep down that you’re tired of that job where you’ll wake up so early in the morning and get back home so late at night and still get paid peanut at the end of the month…

And whilst all these is going on… you still don’t have the quality time to spend with your beautiful family and friends !

You just need someone to inform and guide you and that’s why I’m here

I get paid weekly here not monthly and yes…

Ignorant people will still call this legitimate online business a SCAM but at the end of the day…

A word is enough for the wise.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
OOPS... 4TH LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 6 MORE LUCKY PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
OOPS... 5TH LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 5 MORE LUCKY PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
OOPS... 6TH LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 4 MORE LUCKY PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
OOPS... 7TH LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 3 MORE LUCKY PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2022
Never ever forget this: You and I will leave this world one day whether you like it or not but Warning ⚠️: Nobody dey remember poor man.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
OOPS... 8TH LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 2 MORE LUCKY PEOPLE AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Couldn't have been said better...

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
OOPS... 9TH LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 1 MORE LUCKY PERSON AND YOU'D BE CHARGED N10,000 INSTEAD OF PAYING N0 TO GET ON THIS....

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE TO THE LAST LUCKY PERSON.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2022
Man's just won a trip to Qatar to see the world cup doing this Same Online business ignorant Nigerians bad mouth...

You need to understand that God won't come down from heaven to help you. He will send men by them showing you business opportunities that can change your life...

It's now your choice to take it or ignore it. Well that's by the way...

Due to this good news I received yesterday... I'd be giving 10 lucky people the opportunity to get on this video for a whooping N0!.

Good luck. Don't say you were not informed that's why you missed out.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2022
Happy Sunday

OOPS 1ST LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 9 LUCKY PERSONS LEFT!

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
Your below attachment be like say nah either fake or edited cuz the time stamp no just make sense at all.

11 :39:2 ——-> nah 100% edited cuz u not smart enough

a normal time should be 11:39:02 grin

ConsultFenty:

Also look at the platform that credited me, Ignorance can keep you on the same spot for years if you don’t wise up!

Especially salary earners, this is the best time for you to start an online business because you and I know deep down that you’re tired of that job where you’ll wake up so early in the morning and get back home so late at night and still get paid peanut at the end of the month…

And whilst all these is going on… you still don’t have the quality time to spend with your beautiful family and friends !

I get paid weekly here not monthly and yes…

Ignorant people will still call this legitimate online business a SCAM but at the end of the day…

1 Like

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2022
You guys won't kill me on this forum hahaha...

Oh boy, you don't have work oi lol. Well after the wasting of your time you still don't have a point.

Whether you like it or not... The money is sitting comfortably in my bank account.

If you were about taking action but this stopped you then that's your problem not mine.

I'm definitely not forcing anyone to take responsibility for there financial life

Just willing to help those that are ready to be helped by making them informed about what's working for me and thousands of other Nigerians and will continue to work till rapture comes because it has been in existence before you were even born(most likely)

I don't have time to start going back and forth with ignorant set of people.
9JAFULLBREED:
Your below attachment be like say nah either fake or edited cuz the time stamp no just make sense at all.

a normal time should be 11:39:02 grin

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Someone in my community like you just made N300k+ in one week doing this Same Online business...

Cheers to those who believe � smiley

You'll never see me make claims without proof.

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:45am On Aug 08, 2022
Go and help your parents first you slow du.mb kid.

ConsultFenty:
You guys won't kill me on this forum hahaha...

Oh boy, you don't have work oi lol. Well after the wasting of your time you still don't have a point.

Whether you like it or not... The money is sitting comfortably in my bank account.

If you were about taking action but this stopped you then that's your problem not mine.

I'm definitely not forcing anyone to take responsibility for there financial life

Just willing to help those that are ready to be helped by making them informed about what's working for me and thousands of other Nigerians and will continue to work till rapture comes because it has been in existence before you were even born(most likely)

I don't have time to start going back and forth with ignorant set of people.

1 Like

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:48am On Aug 08, 2022
Don’t mind am, nah idi0t grin

famozine1:
If u dey make 50k every week u no go dey here dey shout 3 slot more

1 Like

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2022
Your below attachment is %100 fake cuz the time stamp no just make sense at all.

a normal time should be 11:39:02
grin grin grin

ConsultFenty:

Iget paid weekly here not monthly and yes…

1 Like

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
All I can say to you is:

Get a life. I don't have time to exchange words with you.

Just because you scam people doesn't mean I do the same thing

Jobless fool!
9JAFULLBREED:
Your below attachment is %100 fake cuz the time stamp no just make sense at all.

a normal time should be 11:39:02
grin grin grin

Re: The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly by ConsultFenty(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
OOPS 2ND LUCKY PERSON HAS TAKEN ACTION...

JUST 8 LUCKY PERSONS LEFT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What is your view about JESUS? / From Her Own Lips / The Man Who Saw Adam,abel,lot And Jonah (the Call) Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.