Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House (27182 Views)

How Do You Like To Be Comforted When You're Sad Or Upset? / Playlist When You're Stoned, I Need Suggestions / When You're A Die Hard Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:12am On Jul 12, 2022
I used to force myself to read now I just bought myself Ps5 I don’t even have single friend where I am staying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Messi1: 1:31am On Jul 12, 2022
I log into nairaland to watch Thonia69 comment and like posts.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Messi1:
Lol
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 12, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:
I used to force myself to read now I just bought myself Ps5 I don’t even have single friend where I am staying
You enjoy playing alone?
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 12, 2022

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
You enjoy playing alone?
Over enjoying it playing alone
Actually I am playing League I can sign whoever I want and move to any clubs that want to hire new coach I will just apply for the job .
Already in 2028 season
So yes I enjoy playing alone .

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Truvelisback(m): 4:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
Nothing bad comes to your mind, like you don't pratice your bad habits?
What are my bad habits that u know?
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Compete with them as in like wetin dem like too a.k.a you tongue
Hmmm

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
I used to read anime comics, I haven't watched in a while now.
Where do you read please?
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Polynek(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2022
After stroking NAIRALAND I watch movies and sleep off

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Beebah2000:
Hmmm
Which one be hmmm.. Those ones don reach u?
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Messi1:
And lowkey start cheating on datboredberri or maybe u're just looking for a 3sum with the two younglins.. Baddtt guy..
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Actually I am playing League I can sign whoever I want and move to any clubs that want to hire new coach I will just apply for the job .
Already in 2028 season
Nah.. You're just scared of someone whooping ur ass. Which do u play, fifa or pes?
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Polynek:
After stroking my dick to an orgasmic state, i visit NAIRALAND. I watch movies and sleep off
damn nigga!

Wtf!
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Polynek(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
damn nigga!

Wtf!
How did U edict my comment
Bcox I know what I commented?
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Polynek:
How did U edict my comment Bcox I know what I commented?
it requires a special skill and i could teach u for a token cheesy
tongue
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 12, 2022
kunkelhanspeter:

Already in 2028 season
Cool
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Truvelisback:
What are my bad habits that u know?
I don't know any but I know we all have bad habits wink
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Where do you read please?
Webtoons

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
Webtoons
Thanks.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Thanks.
You're welcome
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by GodPrince: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Drawing, looking at my fishes

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by helinues: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Sleep, musicals, movies and NL
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Lighthammer(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2022
I talk to myself, or sit down in front of a mirror and engage in a tete a tete with my reflection

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by jaxxy(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
I try to clear my head and sleep. smiley

What about you?

Books, music, strategies.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by HateBigots: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Online chess.. I am 1300+ ratings

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by generalwo(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
See movies, sleep, eat... Just identify what makes u happy and do it... It's that simple

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by Flamemignon1(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Thonia69:
I used to read anime comics manga, I haven't watched in a while now.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Bored And Alone In The House by peacettw: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Bored with Netflix? Unlikely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) / How To Speak With Confidence & Master Public Speaking In Few Weeks / What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.