Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron (11885 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Becomes Nigeria’s Second Richest Man, Now Worth $7.2 Billion / Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by RPG2020(m): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Rubbish �
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by Shilavite17(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Congratulations Boss
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by bayelsa1son(m): 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Niger delta oil money...I'm still saying this had it been this crude oil was discovered in the north by now one Nigeria would have been something of the past. Even now that they don't have any resourceful income there, they are still behaving bad like this
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by kingdavid105: 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Please can someone link me up with a good dentist within Lagos 08180034627

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
fk001:
IPOB pigs/Peter Obi bandits should come and shout nepotism
Those names are your nightmares! Enjoy your watering sperm erection!
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by Asour: 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Kudos to him if he’s truly worth it and not an appointment of recommendation from his northern cabals here in Nigeria. Cos most important appointments both within and outside this country seems to go to people from the northern part of this country. Yet the southerns are the ones who project / represent this country well outside the shores of Nigeria.

God, do something great in this country within my time on earth o. I want to be a living witness of a great Nigeria

Someone who Macron [Personally] knows.
He (Rabiu) has forged €millions in Business deals between Nigeria & France just in his Businesses alone.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:
Dangote's only rival
You have forgotten me?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
post=114632043:
Congratulations to him
More vulture to his stomach.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
PALAPALA02:
Kudos to him if he’s truly worth it and not an appointment of recommendation from his northern cabals here in Nigeria. Cos most important appointments both within and outside this country seems to go to people from the northern part of this country. Yet the southerns are the ones who project / represent this country well outside the shores of Nigeria.

God, do something great in this country within my time on earth o. I want to be a living witness of a great Nigeria
If you have nothing to say just dont talk.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
bayelsa1son:
Niger delta oil money...I'm still saying this had it been this crude oil was discovered in the north by now one Nigeria would have been something of the past. Even now that they don't have any resourceful income there, they are still behaving bad like this
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by Moh247: 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
BenDo63:

You have forgotten me?

Forget you?

Dangote and BUA are not your mate not to talk of rival you pass them

Tuale senior man

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by kingyakos: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
fk001:

Enter road make trailer jam u all because of Obi
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by PALAPALA02(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Go wash ur brain. M sure u felt like a king after spewing the above trash right.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
PALAPALA02:

I need to wash my brain. I felt like a king after spewing the above trash, and I need serious mental health.
Thank you for the confession.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by PALAPALA02(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Thank you for the confession. I’m mentally unstable and need serious help both physically and spiritually

You mean the above confession?
You’re welcome since that’s what you mean
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

Forget you?

Dangote and BUA are not your mate not to talk of rival you pass them

Tuale senior man

Haven't you heard of SULC?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by Moh247: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
BenDo63:

Haven't you heard of SULC?

No I haven't ... Pardon my ignorance.. what does SULC stands for
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by frankson1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

You don't stoop so low to dignify some persons with your response, especially the ones who a far from redemption undecided
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
PALAPALA02:

You mean my confession?
Thank you for caring about me before I mutilate myself then have a chilled cup of ricin. I appreciate it very much, if that's what you mean.
You welcome. kiss
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
frankson1:

You don't stoop so low to dignify some persons with your response, especially the ones who a far from redemption undecided
Abi o.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by Simplythebest: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Suffering have block ur sense of reasoning. U need help don't worry once the bus stop u are managing in ur area is collected from u ur eyes go clear.
fk001:
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Moh247:

No I haven't ... Pardon my ignorance.. what does SULC stands for
Sapa Unlimited Liability Company.

So you can see!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by Newton2024: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
fk001:
BLASPHEMY: Adamawa law school student allegedly suffers matchete head injuries for praying rosary on the street.

https://www.facebook.com/378378918890631/posts/pfbid0qA8r6qMWHhhQYBQd9aaR2eJCWYSWKshheuuuvhvvEyfrEFZqSZ8fpGP9GstjsU2pl/

And this is a country where APC is fronting a Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket. God forbid! Those of you supporting the ticket today because it favours you should endeavour to do so when it's the other way round.

I say no to Muslim terrorist-terrorist ticket.

In a muslim country, both the president and vice would be muslims.

In a christian country, both the president and vice would be christians.

In a muslim-christian country, the president and vice would always be shared by both religion.

APC is an Islamic party that plans to turn Nigeria to a muslim country, a country that is owned by muslims and muslims are first class citizens.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by vastone(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
all these occultic personalities, man know man appointment....mschwww! anyways Congrats to him, and the Egbo sipping Macron, of France.

Who wants France or the French?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by prez(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
You are a vile, sad human being. When this man was using his personal money during covid feeding people across Nigeria, donating almost 70 ambulances and all, you didn’t say that.

May the Almighty Allah cure you of your bitterness.

vastone:
all these occultic personalities, man know man appointment....mschwww! anyways Congrats to him, and the Egbo sipping Macron, of France.

Who wants France or the French?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by pacespot(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
I think France interests in Nigeria and Africa at large are being threatened by Dangote investment overtures, Macron is trying to use this Rabiu as an equalizer.

1 Like

Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by vastone(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
prez:
You are a vile, sad human being. When this man was using his personal money during covid feeding people across Nigeria, donating almost 70 ambulances and all, you didn’t say that.

May the Almighty Allah cure you of your bitterness.

Which money? Our monies is what you call personal so tell me his achievements in Industry, in full detail, mister. FBI.

All this, sore Islamic losers who lean on Government loots in saving their faces from failure, used by the west to subjugate and silence the church in Nigeria. One on One most of you head slammers can't manage a kiosk, talk less of an organization.

May the Lord Jesus Christ save your soul, and help you see things as they are, Amen.
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by africantycoon: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
pacespot:
I think France interests in Nigeria and Africa at large are being threatened by Dangote investment overtures, Macron is trying to use this Rabiu as an equalizer.

You know what is going on....the French are poor thieves....if you know you know....
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by aribisala0(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
France-Nigeria Business Council

Why is Macron appointing him? Why not Buhari?
Re: Abdulsamad Rabiu Re-appointed Head Of France-Nigeria Business Council By Macron by AlwaySpeakTruth: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
God I tap into the blessing of an internationally successful business.

See how this one and Dangote don’t care who will be present they come, they go these ones are still there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start A Small Scale Business In Nigeria / Western Union Launches Mobile Money Service In Nigeria / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.